• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fearmongers Perpetuate Rumor US Marine Reserves Have Been Activated Against Coup

Started by Gunner65, October 06, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

Gunner65

October 6, 2019

Alex Jones is now reporting live on his Sunday show regarding this developing rumor.  https://www.infowars.com/

More to follow

pate

I don't see anything about anyone actually being activated for an actual Civil Emergency.  Seems like an administrative standing order clarifying what the "new" set up will be.

I bet there are similar standing administrative orders for Reserve Components of other branches (Army, Air Force & Navy proper) that have been recently issued, if one cares to look.  Or are forth-coming in the near future.

Find an actual RC title 10(?) Order activating a specific unit to a specific named Operation and I might get excited...

Gunner65

I agree.  I posted this topic to bring it to the attention of vets and others.  I am familiar with these types of "directives" which are NOT actual orders involving USMC reserve units or individual (IRR) activations. Note: The directive clearly also involves de-activations which are ignored in these "reports".

Dr. MD MD

If they haven’t they should be. Enough is enough! Time to get serious about running our nation again. How long are we going to indulge their delusions? Another term?

Gunner65

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2019, 04:17:40 PM
If they haven’t they should be. Enough is enough! Time to get serious about running our nation now.
I  would like to see the operational evidence of 750,00 to 1.5 million UN troops and equipment connected to this so-called "activation order".

The same people have perpetuated similar rumors in the past.  Alex Jones is making a huge mistake by trusting these "sources".

Note: Activation of Reserve Units and Individuals (IRR) means they are being ordered into ACTIVE DUTY STATUS. 

Gunner65

Anything I see associated with Steve Quayle, John Moore or Dave Hodge I can pretty much guarantee to be total bullshit!

They are even using the "truck driver" types as they did back in 2012 when they said Russian and Chinese troops were staged in Mexico and the Midwest.

Each time I research these "reports" I always learn more about what the actual process is.  There are always crucial points of these claims which can easily be refuted.  It is obvious they put this crap out Friday and Saturday, in order to get Alex Jones to help spread this bullshit report for them.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 04:29:09 PM
Anything I see associated with Steve Quayle, John Moore or Dave Hodge I can pretty much guarantee to be total bullshit!

They are even using the "truck driver" types as they did back in 2012 when they said Russian and Chinese troops were staged in Mexico and the Midwest.

Dave Hodges is one weird looking hobgoblin. If Quayle is involved we can all stand down. I wouldn't trust that guy to put his trousers on the right way round. I'm amazed anyone gives that freak airtime.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2019, 04:17:40 PM
If they haven’t they should be. Enough is enough! Time to get serious about running our nation again. How long are we going to indulge their delusions? Another term?

Go back to Russia, you freak.

Gunner65

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 06, 2019, 04:40:33 PM
Dave Hodges is one weird looking hobgoblin. If Quayle is involved we can all stand down. I wouldn't trust that guy to put his trousers on the right way round. I'm amazed anyone gives that freak airtime.
Yeah.  I thought Quayle was done with these types of lies.  I guess not.  All it takes is one e-mail from Quayle to Dave Hodges to set the shit off.  I stopped listening to those assholes in 2012.

Gunner65

The best part is analyzing it, then confronting them as the lie is exposed and they suddenly crawl back into their holes!  Alex Jones seems reluctant to be reporting it.  If he continues with it tomorrow he is gonna take a bunch of shit - especially from Marines!

Gunner65

HAHA!  Caller is "Dave from Austin" Un troops living in FEMA camps! Truckers reporting military movements.  Caller is a total Quayle, Hodges believer and is full of shit!

pate

I think I will wait until Gordon Duff weighs in on this thing.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/06/23/neo-jade-helm-and-its-repercussions/

Somebody ought to shoot him an e-mail about this...

Hahaha!

Gunner65

Quote from: pate on October 06, 2019, 04:57:48 PM
I think I will wait until Gordon Duff weighs in on this thing.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/06/23/neo-jade-helm-and-its-repercussions/

Somebody ought to shoot him an e-mail about this...

Hahaha!
I think Duff is a former Marine.   But yeah, it would be interesting.  The more exposure of these fools the better, I say.

Gunner65

Jones said he will be taking more calls on this topic tomorrow. Does he never vet this bullshit?  He deserves to look like a total ass on this one.
And it's not the first time, and he knows it.

pate

Gunner65

FEMA and local agencies conduct exercises all the time. Often involving military participation. What you posted were the most visible or reported.
Show me those FEMA camps filled with up to 1.5 million UN troops with staging areas for armored vehicles, and the logistics to sustain them!

Who are Quayle, Moore and Hodges working for?

pate

MAPLE RESOLVE 19 was the pre-positioning of it all.

Just wait until MAPLE RESOLVE 20 when Trump uses it as cover to invade Canada for realz, yo!

Gunner65

San Francisco is also being invaded next week by the US Navy and Marines!  One of the "biological son of Adolf Hitler", professional pathological liar, and cross-dressing freak Douglas Dietrichs' worst fears!

Especially the Blue Angels. It reminds him of being a merc in Kosovo, Bosnia being bombed by the USAF. 

pate

Good one Gunner.  Heh.

Well it's been fun, gotta go up the street to the bar and watch the Chief's game.

I wonder if Alex et al will connect any of the dots we have provided here tonight to shed moar light on this Reserve Component anti-Coup thing in the coming daze?

Heh.

Cheers!

DanTSX

Quote from: pate on October 06, 2019, 05:56:13 PM
Good one Gunner.  Heh.

Well it's been fun, gotta go up the street to the bar and watch the Chief's game.

I wonder if Alex et al will connect any of the dots we have provided here tonight to shed moar light on this Reserve Component anti-Coup thing in the coming daze?

Heh.

Cheers!

Please no impeache me!