• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 27, 2021, 12:52:24 AM
Get a load o' this isht:

And buy some South African souvenirs while ya at it. Ultra rare, for pennies on the Dollar.

Plug plug.

That’s cool. A friend of yours?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2021, 12:54:03 AM
I don't always understand things without extra attention, and if I am to expected to understand by myself, well, that's easy.

I nearly lost my life to a dental infection, and I awoke today - under the same patch of sky - that I begged God to spare me under, promising Him to turn over a new leaf, and do things right ... Yet here I am now: obnoxious, arrogant, drunk on ego, powerless to my pleasures--

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2021, 01:00:33 AM
That’s cool. A friend of yours?

If you're referring to "Jokey": No, no. An American comic book artist from back in the day. Mack White. I don't think he makes comics anymore.

On to the South African comics, yeah I did meet one of the guys, but he's more like someone I admire and look up to, definitely not a friend. He's a pretty big deal here in the underground scene. He even signed my copy of one of his books. BITTERKOMIX:

Above is the back cover of their most recent issue, which I ordered over Christmas, and now own.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 27, 2021, 01:01:27 AM
No, no. An American comic book artist from back in the day. Mack White. I don't think he makes comics anymore.

Wow! I’ve never heard of him before but his wiki page says he contributed to Heavy Metal mag, which is very cool. He sounds like a superinteresting guy. I’d like to checkout some more of his stuff, particularly some of the political stuff.:

White's early stories were bizarre, darkly humorous, and dealt with metaphysical themes. The Baltimore City Paper described his work as combining "an illustrative style reminiscent of serial adventure comic strips with the paranoia of Robert Anton Wilson's The Illuminatus! Trilogy."[5] Later, his work became more political, the best known examples being "Dead Silence in the Brain: The CIA Assassination of John Lennon" (The Comics Journal Summer Special 2001); "Operation Northwoods" (The Comics Journal Winter Special 2002); "1963," an autobiographical account of growing up in the Dallas area during the Kennedy assassination,[2] which appeared in Roadstrips (Chronicle Books, 2006); and the aforementioned book The Bush Junta, in which White and 25 other cartoonists told the history of the George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush presidential administrations in comic strip form.[6] White has also worked in the Western genre, one example being his story "Trouble in Tascosa," which appeared in Hotwire 2 (Fantagraphics, 2008). In 2011, White collaborated with author Mike Kearby on Texas Tales Illustrated: The Revolution, a graphic novel about the Texas Revolution (Texas Christian University Press). In 2015, White and Kearby published a second volume of Texas Tales Illustrated: The Trail Drives. [From Wikipedia]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 27, 2021, 01:01:27 AM
If you're referring to "Jokey": No, no. An American comic book artist from back in the day. Mack White. I don't think he makes comics anymore.

On to the South African comics, yeah I did meet one of the guys, but he's more like someone I admire and look up to, definitely not a friend. He's a pretty big deal here in the underground scene. He even signed my copy of one of his books. BITTERKOMIX:

Above is the back cover of their most recent issue, which I ordered over Christmas, and now own.

Yeah, I liked some of what I saw there too and that they’re pro free speech and calling out cancel culture.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2021, 01:09:58 AM
Yeah, I liked some of what I saw there too and that they’re pro free speech and calling out cancel culture.

I suspected it'd be up your alley. There's a thing!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 27, 2021, 12:57:23 AM
You're taking me under your wing!

Not my wing. Not my taxi cab.

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 27, 2021, 12:57:23 AM
I knew it!!!

My old mind. Shine it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2021, 07:13:34 PMCode: [Select]
It was at approximately this point, that Alistair realized that he had been completely had. You're welcome.

Jackstar, how do you do this Code: [Select] highlight thing, thingy? I did it once, completely by accident, but I did it. Gotta say, I felt pretty cool about myself afterwards! I've tried a couple of times since then, well... I no longer feel all that cool about myself anymore. I mean, damn I really fucked up. All I had to do was hit modify and take note of what I typed. Nope, I revelled in my absolute fortuitous clever guy skills and allowed the post to close on me.. I totally faked my cool kid skills, okay. Guilty, as charged. I just wanted you to be proud of me for a change, gawsh...

Ciardelo

JackTheCrack probably has already peaked and crashed for the day

AZZERAE

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 27, 2021, 11:28:17 AM
Horrendously shocking and graphically distrubing!!!

I know, I know. Your show art is infinitely better than mine. I'm such an amateur. I should be ashamed of myself.

Silphion

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 28, 2021, 01:35:24 AM

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 18, 2021, 10:17:59 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2021, 10:36:28 PM
I love it except you spelled my name wrong. Can you fix that in and post? Thanks in advance.

Don't expect any reciprocation or mutual respect.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 28, 2021, 01:49:22 AM
Don't expect any reciprocation or mutual respect.

This is the best pickup line I've ever heard--but I'm not available. Namaste

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2021, 07:13:34 PM
Yes, yes. Grind Jackstar. Make him small. Diminish.

Previous World Champion pickup line.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on January 27, 2021, 09:48:43 PM
damn I really fucked up

I never allowed this.

Is this going to be another one of those days when I have to spend all day on Bellgab? I'm not gonna lie: I fuckin' love those kinds of days. I wish I had someone here to cuddle fuck though--although I'd probably just end up ignoring her while she drained my bank account of all its shekels forints. (Former World Champion pickup line.)

Fornit sum Fornus

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2021, 07:13:34 PMfucking run, you dopesick fucko cunt.

I found some shoes. Do they fit? Well, that doesn't make them yours. You and my mother both had hooves.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 28, 2021, 11:49:47 AM
Apparently Spacemaid exposed Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4D74esN6GI&t=1s

Actually, she was holding the camera! Feel that sting? That's one of your a nanobots in your CNS blowing itself up in a last-ditch effort to maintain the integrity of The Collective's mesh network--but, it is far, far too late: We've won. Pack it up. Pack it in. You--all of you--already let Us begin.

https://youtu.be/xW2Ko78U4fc?t=656

I'll be honest--I have a lot of friends who are girls. Some of them, I haven't ever even seen their faces, only their back tattoos.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2021, 07:38:06 AM
Is this going to be another one of those days when I have to spend all day on Bellgab?

Tomorrow isn't looking so hot either.

pate

Quote from: Innerreach on January 27, 2021, 09:48:43 PM
Jackstar, how do you do this Code: [Select] highlight thing, thingy? I did it once, completely by accident, but I did it. Gotta say, I felt pretty cool about myself afterwards! I've tried a couple of times since then, well... I no longer feel all that cool about myself anymore. I mean, damn I really fucked up. All I had to do was hit modify and take note of what I typed. Nope, I revelled in my absolute fortuitous clever guy skills and allowed the post to close on me.. I totally faked my cool kid skills, okay. Guilty, as charged. I just wanted you to be proud of me for a change, gawsh...

I got this, JaxTar!

[attachment=1]

Above should be an infographic that will hopefully be helpful.  You can also hand type this in preceding and appended to the text you wish to be displayed in the "Code:Select" box.

-p

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2021, 01:17:56 AM
JackTheCrack probably has already peaked and crashed for the day

Fucking priceless Ciardelo!  :P

Innerreach

Quote from: pate on January 28, 2021, 03:45:56 PM
I got this, JaxTar!

[attachment=1,msg1457671]

Above should be an infographic that will hopefully be helpful.  You can also hand type this in preceding and appended to the text you wish to be displayed in the "Code:Select" box.

-p

I was so prepared to tell Jacko to go Fuck himself, for ignoring me... I knew I could default to Pate, for answers. I must be approaching a becoming of my own personal, amazing clairvoyance..

Thanks, Pate :-*

AZZERAE

Apparently Spacemaid exposed Jackstar

hxxps://youtu.be/xW2Ko78U4fc?t=656

OK. My interest is officially piqued. I gotta listen to 'em all!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 29, 2021, 12:47:26 AM
I gotta listen to 'em all!

I uploaded several to the quantum node. They're probably well past Jupiter right now. Far out, Man.

Quote from: Innerreach on January 28, 2021, 08:34:08 PM
I was so prepared to tell Jacko to go Fuck himself, for ignoring me...

I wonder what did happen to Jason F. He was cool. He told me about how he has a literary agent, and he was doing stuff, and he was seventeen, and I thought that was so old. I was 14 or 15. I forget.

I wonder if he's listening to my crackcast? Could be. Could be. Be smart enough not to admit annoying me. He would understand voice recognition humour. I don't get how anybody doesn't, but apparently that's a thing.

Quote from: Innerreach on January 28, 2021, 08:23:31 PM
Fucking priceless Ciardelo!  :P

I'm beginning to struggle to wonder how you could possibly hold anybody's attention for 3 minutes let alone 3 hours. I guess the other one was carrying you?

Jupiter's that-a-way. Have you heard you can make it there in like 10 days? At a constant 1G acceleration, distances are much closer than they tell you.

I'll call ahead and tell him you're coming. They will bake you a cake. If this needs to be something of the "nail-file-in-it" variety, try to get a hold of Cookie, who as it turns out is not actually just a f****** wizard in the kitchen, she's f****** a wizard in the kitchen. Yeah, you got that right. Basically every flat surface. She's working on this huge dick-shaped cookie, and does in fact appear to be going the extra mile.

I'll tell you... English is fun. Let me.

Jackstar

I haven't listened to this one yet or the ones before it but I plan to, as soon as I leave town and get some questions answered. Shouldn't take long, few days.

This is exciting, isn't it? For you!

Nyewalker

When is Azzerae going to put these shit talkers in there place ...

AZZERAE

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 01, 2021, 06:33:11 AM
When is Azzerae going to put these shit talkers in there place ...

What shit talkers?

Ciardelo

Hey Azzerae.

(REDACTED) is over there laying down some mad beats.

Are you gonna let him do that?