• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 15, 2020, 04:43:40 PM
Don't worry, bunny.  To these men Trump is the father they never had or wish they did, or the man they could be were they not slaves to incessant fapping or otherwise beset by Jews.  Their rage is the rage of a fatherless babe and when he falls, as he inevitably will, they will need all the creepy love and faintly predatory compassion we can give them.

The coming butthurt after the next landslide will be delicious!

P.S. Not that there isn’t some truth in what you’re saying. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2020, 04:46:26 PM
The coming butthurt after the next landslide will be delicious!

Whatever happens, doc, I want you to know that I am there for you.

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 11:31:42 PM
But you're right. There's better things to talk about than politics.

Along those lines, I've got a question about South Africa that I've often wondered about.  Is this a good place to ask?

Ciardelo

I don't understand how they can keep Mandela in jail after all this time. What happened to justice?

ItsOver

...they will need all the creepy love and faintly predatory compassion we can give them.

“... Daddy?”

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2020, 04:51:39 PM

Along those lines, I've got a question about South Africa that I've often wondered about.  Is this a good place to ask?
How could you possibly go wrong asking a question on BellGab?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2020, 04:51:39 PM

There is/was at least one, maybe more than one, South Africa or ZA thread on BG.

Quote from: albrecht on October 15, 2020, 05:29:06 PM
There is/was at least one, maybe more than one, South Africa or ZA thread on BG.

Then that is probably a better place.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 15, 2020, 04:56:49 PM
I don't understand how they can keep Mandela in jail after all this time. What happened to justice?
No Justice, No peace! Say his name! Say his name!

Mandela, Mandela, Mandela!

Let him go! Kill the farmers! Let Mandela go! Get whitey! No Justice, No Peace! Say his name!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2020, 05:31:42 PM

Then that is probably a better place.
Not necessarily. This is BG.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 15, 2020, 05:19:04 PM
“... Daddy?”

I am sure your hair smells lovely, Roy.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 01:13:17 PM
It's a real pity that I can't talk about certain things, when the entire premise of your beloved land is supposedly held together by the right to express oneself and pursue person happiness.
SHit Nigga.  Say your words.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 08:21:59 AM
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

Quote from: AZZERAE @16:20... all I am saying is, that, I think we must be careful [...]"

This kind of bullshit crazy-talk is off-brand, off-message, and off my Christmas card list. It's 2020, yo. You wanna start being careful now? Get back in the rape pool. Go be careful there. Use that plunger you use to ram mini-Snickers down past your LEV to install femidoms in your poop-shooter.

What could go wrong? Say what you want--my proffered solutions at least have the benefit of having never even been tried. Being careful? Been tried plenty. Word.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 19, 2020, 07:56:39 AM

ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

*fewer

It's you have fewer fans than Falkie.  ;D

Ha ha. You keep on being you!  :-* (no homo)

And I'll wager you have WAY MORE true fans than Falkie.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Heads will roll for this injustice. Mark my words.

AZZERAE

Don't worry, bunny.  To these men Trump is the father they never had or wish they did, or the man they could be were they not slaves to incessant fapping or otherwise beset by Jews.  Their rage is the rage of a fatherless babe and when he falls, as he inevitably will, they will need all the creepy love and faintly predatory compassion we can give them.

How delicately and beautifully is the composition in your verse.

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 20, 2020, 02:21:55 AM
It is.

Ok so here goes.

When you speak, it doesn't sound like you are gakking up phlegm so I'll assume your ancestry is from the land of Sredni Vashtar and not Dutch. So the question is do you get along with the Boers [Is it even P.C. to call them Boers?] or are there still some underlying animosities there?  I'd imagine there are a whole pile of languages spoken there.  How many do you speak?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 20, 2020, 09:00:50 AM
When you speak, it doesn't sound like you are gakking up phlegm so I'll assume your ancestry is from the land of Sredni Vashtar and not Dutch.

Correct. Great Grandpappy spoke exactly like a Brit. So: English on my Mom's side, Scottish on my father's side.

So the question is do you get along with the Boers [is it even P.C. to call them Boers?]

Yeah, it's fine to call them Boers. There's even a little catch line we Saffers use, 'n Boer maak n' plan (the N's are actually pronounced as A's in Afrikaans), so the phrase translates to 'a Boer makes a plan' - illustrating the inventiveness and rugged individualism - to borrow an American term - inherent in their nature.

Are there still some underlying animosities there?

Yes. Among some people, definitely. There are Afrikaners who don't like English speaking South Africans because of certain cultural differences, and there are English who don't like Afrikaners for certain cultural things. There was the Anglo-Boer War, which the English won, and some Afrikaners are still salty about that. Which is understandable.

I'd imagine there are a whole pile of languages spoken [in South Africa.]

There are 11 official languages: Ndebele, Pedi, Sotho, Swati, Tsonga, Tswana, Venḓa, Xhosa, Zulu, Afrikaans and English

How many [languages] do you speak?

I can speak Afrikaans and Zulu, aside from English.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 20, 2020, 10:58:18 AM
There was the Anglo-Boer War, which the English won, and some Afrikaners are still salty about that. Which is understandable.

Yay us! They had it coming, those pig-faced bastards. Now sing this and STFU!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=akbzRuZmqVM

Thanks for your answers Azz. I appreciate you taking the time. Interesting stuff.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 20, 2020, 11:32:42 AM
Thanks for your answers Azz.I appreciate you taking the time. Interesting stuff.

Sure. Any time.