• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

AZZERAE

There is no coversation to have when you start all the way over there and I start all the way over here. News flash for you people that are laughing! For you people that don't get it. They sent an offer, and we said "act like that doesn't exist. Start over. RESET. Do over. We're not even acknowledging that." Because I have a relationship with you, and we've been here 5 years, and we should do the right thing and so forth and so on - JUST START OVER. I never tried to negotiate. I asked 5 Simple Questions. And when I started hearing "uh, er ... uhh ... um ..." BYE! Bye bye.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 08:28:48 AM
There is no coversation

Well you got that right. You misspelled a word. DISQUALIFIED.

You know you could do better. Sad!

How's that stew coming along? I can imagine myself smelling it from here.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 08:10:35 AM
They're in a PANIC, Jackstar.

Golly. That is too bad. Clearly, what is called for here is a trip to a psychologist and then a psychiatrist and then a rigorous rolfing--oh, bother. I've gone and said too much again. Just shoot me!

EDIT: I was funnier the first time. #DoesForTanya

AZZERAE

I'd be lying if I said Jackstar never had an impact on my life. I best not specify whether it was a negative or a positive impact, lest I be raked over the coals yet again for allegedly "blowing smoke" up people's asses.

AZZERAE

I guess the premise here is that we're all supposed to show one another "tough love": rough each other up, put one another down, denigrate ever user that crosses our path. Recreate 'Barfly' - in short - in written form.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 11:49:26 AM
I guess the premise here is that we're all supposed to show one another "tough love", rough each other up. Recreate 'Barfly', in short, in written form.

There was a poster here called that back in the day.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 07:58:00 AM
I don't acknowledge any validity to your accusation. Feeling suspicious? Well, maybe that's your anxiety--which is clearly not managed as well as it could be, since you're obviously eating all the 'Ludes yourself.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 11:51:29 AM
There was a poster here called [Barfly] back in the day.

I recall.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 11:51:29 AM
There was a poster here called that back in the day.

I was thinking about him the other day! He was down in the Florida Keys, correct? Is he still around? I think he was an older guy, his avatar looked liked hell anyway. That cigarette smoking and hard drinking will kill ya ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 15, 2020, 12:26:25 PM
I was thinking about him the other day! He was down in the Florida Keys, correct? Is he still around? I think he was an older guy, his avatar looked liked hell anyway. That cigarette smoking and hard drinking will kill ya ;)

His avatar was alcoholic poet Charles Bukowski, the guy who the movie Barfly was based on. I think he moved to rural Memphis (or something like that) and was never heard from again.

Silphion

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 11:48:09 AM
I'd be lying if I said Jackstar never had an impact on my life. I best not specify whether it was a negative or a positive impact, lest I be raked over the coals yet again for allegedly "blowing smoke" up people's asses.

Your choice musical selections yesterday were most welcome.
We rarely get a chance to really appreciate the diversity of world music.
Jack for his part deserved a good pasting for his disrespect.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 15, 2020, 12:26:25 PM
[Barfly's] avatar looked liked hell ... That cigarette smoking and hard drinking will kill ya

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 12:31:51 PM
His avatar was alcoholic poet Charles Bukowski, the guy who the movie Barfly was based on.

Ciardelo: please tell me you knew Barfly's avatar was Charles Bukowski. A lot is hinging on this...

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 08:28:48 AM
I asked 5 Simple Questions. And when I started hearing "uh, er ... uhh ... um ..." BYE! Bye bye.

What were the 5 simple questions?

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on September 16, 2020, 03:16:42 AM
What were the 5 simple questions?

VC, I asked you to explain the calligraphy thing. And I offered to make you a hand drawn avatar of your choice. What gives?

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 03:25:56 AM
VC, I asked you to explain the calligraphy thing. And I offered to make you a hand drawn avatar of your choice. What gives?

Jackass-tron can go fuck itself. BG is being shit on again by its Metron2267 insanity. Too much psycho socks stench to clear-out.

Carry on...  ::)

AZZERAE

The 5 questions I asked were who, what, when, how and why.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 04:06:44 AM
The 5 questions I asked were who, what, when, how and why.

Wow. Their offer did not address any of that? What was the offer?

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 02:37:36 AM
Ciardelo: please tell me you knew Barfly's avatar was Charles Bukowski. A lot is hinging on this...

Ha ha ha! Come on man...give me a little credit.

Just because you & I use real pictures of ourselves as avatars doesn't mean I expect everyone to do the same!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 16, 2020, 10:34:36 AM
you & I use real pictures of ourselves as avatars

Shit, that's really you?! I thought it was a stock photo.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 16, 2020, 10:34:36 AM
Ha ha ha! Come on man...give me a little credit.

Just because you & I use real pictures of ourselves as avatars doesn't mean I expect everyone to do the same!
Don’t forget K_Dubb.  Extra cred for going topless and tush shake’n.  ;) :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 11:25:51 AM
Shit, that's really you?! I thought it was a stock photo.

;)

Quote from: ItsOver on September 16, 2020, 11:33:10 AM
Don’t forget K_Dubb.  Extra cred for going topless and tush shake’n.  ;) :D

HAWT  8)

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 03:25:56 AM

I'll send you an audio by Sunday, if not before, and let you know my ideas. :)