• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Ciardelo

Hey there brain trust, Pubini doesn't NEED advertisers. He's rich, remember?

Pubini is just "generating buzz" You just don't understand genius.

People will "tune in" just because they HATE the guy!

Pfft. Amateur.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 11:03:27 AM
sure sure,
Pubini is a genius now

and i will be a genius "generating buzz" sending emails to his future guests and advertisers in the future

of course people will "tune in" to listen to his insanity, even i will listen, at least to first few shows

but how many people will become $5/month subscribers to his shoe

very very few

Pubini is having fun now

i will have fun latter

we'll see who will have more fun

RUBINI, you will never forget me

For fun? That's what faggots say when they aren't making money.

Ciardelo

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 11:03:27 AMbut how many people will become $5/month subscribers

$20 a month.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 11:19:47 AM
according to Pubini there will be two subscription levels

$5 and $20 /month

Nigga ain't going to make two Penny's.

Ciardelo

Shit, may as well make it $50. Then he'll get into the BIG BUCKS.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 11:26:23 AM
$20 to get unlimited archives On-Demand 24/7 to ALL THE SHOWS coming to the Network.
*The Best In The World

TBA

HERE IS A PROMISE I INTEND TO KEEP AND DELIVER ON OVER THE NEXT 30 YEARS:
https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1411512#msg1411512

Sign-Up for CRN Newsletter Updates:

www.Conspiracy.Radio

$5 a month for On-Demand Archives for 'The David Rubini Show' exclusively

It's gonna Rock!

It will be what I was planning to do for the rest of my life @ DMDN.

Now I have no obstacles.

This is all a blessing.

Shalom

DR

Lol nigga thinks it's 1996.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 13, 2020, 12:38:10 PM
I now realize this is NO PLACE for ANY rational thought.

Corona Pussy!

You apparently are the "other" show producer/host wanting to be my nemesis and a smartass punk that is everyone's fave?

Way2Go ass-kisser!

I'm no competition for someone like YOU?

You're the KING?

I NEVER heard of you but I am new to getting gangbanged by teenagers in BellGab.

I hope someday my career shines like you and your iconic "stuff".

Seriously, congrats! And thanks for being a cowardly cunt and "follower" just like the rest!

#scared

#BETA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ41hqlV0Kk

#RUBINIMAGIC
#Legacy

Lol @ 1996

Perhaps you should ask bluechew for a potential sponsorship.

Corona Kitty

Ironically 1996 was the last time Jewbini got laid.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 13, 2020, 12:56:26 PM
Wow. Okay. Heavy BURN breh.

You REALLY are the badass legend "they" all say!

Rock on #legend !

Go to Hell now please.

Next!

Later,

Rubini

#CoronaPussyRULES

#scared

#BETA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erG5rgNYSdk

#RUBINIMAGIC
www.Conspiracy.Radio
#Legacy

Are you a less talented Kevin Metheny?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 13, 2020, 01:09:23 PM
1996 LOL

Nigga thinks it's 96' with Whitley Strieber getting anal gaped.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 09:34:30 PM
i will deliver it to you, fat slob

Is he indeed a fat slob?  I had such high hopes!  Some of those yeshiva boys are fire.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 10:27:22 PM
indeed Dave Rubini is a fat slob

balding and having perspiration problems and rapid hearth beats

owns a cat, old cat, urine smelling cat

lacking self confidence

bad eyesight

foul mouth odor due to bad teeth

when walking Rubini tends to move side to side due to his heavy weight

self conscious about his sweating feet emitting very strong offensive odor

because of that people are avoiding working or just being with him in the same room

making offensive smacking noises when chewing food

Ok that is maybe a little disappointing but does he at least have the curly chest hair?

pate

"METHUSULA PROGENY

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 13, 2020, 12:38:10 PM
I NEVER heard of you ...

I laughingly approve this message.  Excellent work, RUBBY!  A new entry into the Book of Laughter:  you make us proud!

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

K_Dubb

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 11:30:10 PM
nope,no sexy hair on his chest,  Rubini has ugly scar marks on his chest from severe puberty acne

here is one of the many pictures that i lifted from his computer last night

absolute horror of ugliness

btw, i had to cover Rubini's face to comply with the No Doxxing Policy of Bellgab

I don't know; that looks like it might clear up.  (Lord knows how many times I've said that!)  Careful ministrations could turn him into a second Absalom.  Definite fixer-upper potential and, of course, he is very wealthy...

pate

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 13, 2020, 11:44:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ

As an aficionado of Circus, Carnival and Country Fair musacks I had to play that selection!  Not only did I find it delightful, both savage beasts Hanz and young Mongo in particular were soothed.  Hanz got one of his rare "dog smile" bright eyes, lolling tongue, tail-tip imperceptibly keeping the beat to the tune moments;  this is good he suffers from mild age related depression from his inexorably declining hips into canine dysplasia:  a tragic inevitability of his paternal Teutonic Shepard lineage.

Young Mongo, who recently in adolescent puppy over exuberant play injured poor Hanz's hind leg, became playful in a gentle non-destructive manner and really enjoyed the shifts from melody to melody, sometimes cocking his head to listen akin the iconic RCA dog in delight.

I did not know prior to this that my Dogs enjoyed Carnival music!

Hah, that was a good one, Coach!

K_Dubb, Attend:  You may find that the use of Circus music will assist in the Dog-Walking duties after we inevitably conquer the White House: I imagine it will be much easier to have 350lbs of savage beast on twelve legs soothed by appropriate music when attempting to walk them.  The thought of this sight causes new subtle forms for the Book of Laughter...

I thank you both in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

VC

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 08, 2019, 03:07:59 PM
When it comes to composing a list of people I'd like to push feet first through a bacon slicer, jackstar remains numero uno, but that odious thundercunt Metron is a close second.

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 13, 2020, 09:43:08 AM
OMG HE IS TRYING TO STEAL JACK'S IDENTITY

Not!

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 13, 2020, 10:54:40 AM
That queer ass nigga doesn't.

Jackoff-tron is ME-tron! So, you're exactly right. ;)

It can't post in that sock faggot format anymore aka ME-tron. ;D

It still ADHD/OCD posts sometimes over 80+ per day in recent times. It's just as dumbass-smartass as ME-tron ever was. Hangs with the same attraction crowds in its condensing clouds of condescending queer memes and underlines of paranormal PTB conspiracy mushmouth snobbery.

Same meatsuit but different alter, or same type of fuckwad. What's the difference really?!

A doppleganger, at the very least! Bwahahahaha!

Quote from: Jackstar on August 11, 2020, 02:21:03 PM
Just get it together, Mushmouth. We're all tired of this.

FU Jack(s)-tron ME-tron! Mushmouths! (One of your favorite mouth-breathing words.) You faggot-its obviously miss your ME-trons... Welcome back! Post often! :D

FYI, you've got to logon and sign-in to see these faggoty Jack(s)-off-tron ME-tron graphic memes below:

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2020, 12:49:19 AM
Jackoff-tron is ME-tron! So, you're exactly right. ;)

Is this your 'A'-game? Tell me this isn't your 'A'-game. This is actually pathetic. No wonder everyone already knows who you are. Sad!

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 14, 2020, 12:59:34 AM
it's my time to have fun destroying your dream

Note that, the efficient method here is to simply... wake the dreamer. Y'all focusing on the destruction part are missing the sweet spot: seeing one awake broke, stranded, and stalked. "Where's my wallet? Why won't my car start? Who replaced my neighbor with a simulacrum?"

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 14, 2020, 01:10:50 AM
What is MY DREAM

"Set phasers to half-price."

that you plan to destroy?

Destroy? Dude, you're already in Carbonite. This horse dick is legendary. Further, my street cred is rolling up and down the sidewalk playing Van Halen at full blast. It's 1 A.M. Do you know where all your really fancy, expensive surveillance equipment is? TARGETED ON THE WRONG PLANET, DUMBASS. ARE THERE GIRLS THERE? ROLL THE DICE TO SEE IF YOU GET DRUNK.

Is it time to say "thank you" yet? Because this has all really worked out gangbusters for me here. I don't know what all y'all thought I was looking to accomplish here, but I've gotten all that done and then some already, and watching this little gang of dance monkeys furiously masturbating themselves into a full-on spasm is one of the best things I've ever seen.

They're gonna have to invent a new word for "flattered" at this point. At this point, the old one isn't gonna cut the mustard. At all.

I'm gonna rememberize some of you little green men around these parts of something y'all should have been told before getting anywhere near My demesne: Jackstar is not to be trifled with.

That's not an opinion. IT IS AN ORDER. In truth, I am supposed to be on vacation, but I think I can claim this one under a "harm reduction" claim.

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 09:34:30 PM
FBI was notified

Rubini will be visited by agents soon

Can confirm; source: the FBI just flew over my house!!

ksm32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7FKc1JQe4

Shout. Shout. Salmon and trout. These are the fish I can do without.

Seriously. Fuckin sick of em'

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on August 14, 2020, 11:49:21 AM
Seriously. Fuckin sick of em'

It's not like you didn't have any other options, Boyo.

ksm32

Quote from: Jackstar on August 14, 2020, 11:54:22 AM
It's not like you didn't have any other options, Boyo.
I went for the chicken of the sea.

The flounder fish creeps me the fuck out, like it's a villain in a Batman movie. The whole side face thing..  yeeesh!!

Jackstar

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 14, 2020, 10:32:55 AM
i will make you regret doxxing and insulting

years.of.whoredom@gmail.com

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on August 14, 2020, 11:58:37 AM
I went for the chicken of the sea.

The flounder fish creeps me the fuck out, like it's a villain in a Batman movie. The whole side face thing..  yeeesh!!

Look, it's not like I disagree here--you know that I don't--I am simply unclear on how you are being forced to deal with an overabundance of salmon and/or trout. Which is it? Do they just keep coming to your door and asking to set up shop, or what?

Don't mistake my intentions here. I'm just posting spam to slide the board. Meanwhile, do you think Redacted is gonna die from the COVID? Do you think that would improve things? It seems odd to me how some people do.

Trust me. She already knows how to become a lich. Death is no answer here.

ksm32

Quote from: Jackstar on August 14, 2020, 12:03:29 PM
Look, it's not like I disagree here--you know that I don't--I am simply unclear on how you are being forced to deal with an overabundance of salmon and/or trout. Which is it? Do they just keep coming to your door and asking to set up shop, or what?

Don't mistake my intentions here. I'm just posting spam to slide the board. Meanwhile, do you think Redacted is gonna die from the COVID? Do you think that would improve things? It seems odd to me how some people do.

Trust me. She already knows how to become a lich. Death is no answer here.
A-lot in there.

No, fish are not at my door setting up shop but I was recently gifted a few fresh caught very large salmon and an arsenal of lake trout. I've overdone it. For a long while.

Heather. I have no idea. I don't keep up on any of that. Just making shit up as I go along. Enjoy your weekend and have an Oban 14.