• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 02:42:43 AM
Fuck your mother...

Fuck my dead mother? Jesus ... and I just swept her grave site yesterday, and put some fresh flowers down.

But you know all about flowers, don't you now?

AZZERAE

Hey, Mac Miller quit the coff sizzurp coz he didn't wanna get FAT.

Jus' sayin.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:46:19 AM
But you know all about flowers, don't you now?

When you find out what I know, you're going to be really pissed at the people who spread you your rumours. I'm just sayin'.

TWENTY-TWO PAGES, DOUCHE MASTER. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:37:35 AM
I take myself far less seriously than you think I do, fiend. Manic Stellar is just as fun as you are. Its a tie.

I love Stellar. Am I really like him?  FUCK YA! Um I do take things too seriously, Hi, Capricorn. Yes and my humor is weird weird weird. you know how it goes with weirdos, I assume.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 02:47:49 AM
When you find out what I know, you're going to be really pissed at the people who spread you your rumours.

I don't give 2 squirts of piss what you know, who said it, or what they said. Stellar armchair diagnosed me as what VC calls a "Narsisst", remember? You too. Read up. With all this corroborating, compounded evidence you should know by now that I - according to my detractors - "love the attention". Right? Right.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 02:47:49 AM
TWENTY-TWO PAGES, DOUCHE MASTER. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

The autism in this post and your incessant perseveration of same helps you none, Jack.

Ask a question, and you shall receive. Repeat a self-created meme phrased as an inside joke and you get nada. Your choice. Not mine.

I am Pontius Pilate. I wash my hands. You rub yours in glee.

You are what psychosis looks like.

You are not performing.

This is who you are.

SpaceMeowMaid

So I just licked my finger and stuck it in Jack's butt and made him smell it... And he said "no stink finger, and that's my own butt" So I washed my hands. Good night. WE LOVE YOU AZZ... don't believe what he says, we LOVE YOU!!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:51:56 AM
I love Stellar. Am I really like him?

I was addressing Breadfruit, not Grapefruit. Nuts, I guess you got the wrong perp. Gilbert Grape is done for!

SpaceMeowMaid

Ok, well sweet dreams. Sorry if this is confusing, but I am relapsing so dillwitit:)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 03:08:32 AM
I was addressing Breadfruit, not Grapefruit. Nuts, I guess you got the wrong perp. Gilbert Grape is done for!

Um I am definitely the Grapefruit. And thank you for specifying. I don't really thing Gilbert is needed here. I had one of those in Corpus Christie :) It's all good. Just call me Angel of the Morning BABY :) I got to get sentenced tomorrow so pray for me K? :)

SpaceMeowMaid

PS I like your podcasts

AZZERAE

I'm pleased as punch that you've broken the 4th wall.

We all knew Jack was a wuvvable fuzzball!

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 03:24:56 AM
I like your podcasts

Thanks. Which one did you listen to last?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 03:28:53 AM
Thanks. Which one did you listen to last?
Actually since I am not an actor (well not here anyway) it's actually you that broke it. We listened to all of them so far but not today... or yesterday. I count today as today until I sleep. But not Jack. He's convinced the day changes with midnight. I have different rules ;)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 03:28:31 AM
I'm pleased as punch that you've broken the 4th wall.

We all knew Jack was a wuvvable fuzzball!
Sadly, I love him but seriously he's a bit of a loose cannon muthafucka... I would never say fuzzball. Loveable yes, but probably only by an MKUltra escape like me... He's hard and yet we are all saved by Jesus if we ask, and we did. And we are praying for you too. xo

SpaceMeowMaid

Hey Liverace and MV Y aren't the images allowed to be posted anymore? YOU are pissing off my flow YO!!! LET US HAVE MEMES YOU Silly Fucks!!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 03:37:20 AM
[Jackstar and I]  listened to all of [your podcasts] so far but not today...or yesterday.

The last podcast I published was on Monday the 3rd of August. So I guess you're all caught up.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 03:07:14 AM
WE LOVE YOU AZZ...don't believe what [Jack] says, we LOVE YOU!!!

Jack's gonna get mad atcha for spillin' the beans like this. Or maybe not. I don't know him from a bar o' soap compared to how you do, so yeah.

It's nice to have some genuine insight into the behind-the-scenes/day to day of Jack's life and his relationship wit' you. He says to "never break character", but you've done it for him.

I never take anything he says to me to heart, because I've always suspected there's no real beef or maliciousness there.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 02:15:55 AM
I'm legit curious. What does [Rakim Allah] mean?

Don't get miffed, but here's a hint:

AZZERAE

1. Beef Stew (Fuck You)
2. Deadly Chemistry (The Watcher)
3. Easy Street (Xxplosive/Ackrite)
4. Fuckboy (Still Dre)
5. Passive Regression (Bang Bang)
6. Ray of Light (Shook Ones part 2)
7. Stray Cat (Whats the Difference)
8. The Pariah (Murder Ink)
9. The Azzerae Show (Bonus: Full Mixtape)

AZZERAE

Who wants to challenge me to a rap battle? Step to me!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 06:06:44 AM

1. Beef Stew (Fuck You)
2. Deadly Chemistry (The Watcher)
3. Easy Street (Xxplosive/Ackrite)
4. Fuckboy (Still Dre)
5. Passive Regression (Bang Bang)
6. Ray of Light (Shook Ones part 2)
7. Stray Cat (Whats the Difference)
8. The Pariah (Murder Ink)
9. The Azzerae Show (Bonus: Full Mixtape)

😻⭐😻⭐😻

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:41:26 AM
Don't be a collection of phrases on shuffle, Jack. I hope there's more to you than that.
Being a collection of phrases on shuffle is still better than being a wannabe militant twit who sympathizes with “warriors” who consider a shamwow a helmet.

The warehouse must be giving you excessively long breaks or have cut your hours recently or something.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on August 07, 2020, 08:19:20 AM
Being a collection of phrases on shuffle is still better than being a wannabe militant twit who sympathizes with “warriors” who consider a shamwow a helmet.

The warehouse must be giving you excessively long breaks or have cut your hours recently or something.

Hey Enard. You can hate me. I love it. You can insult me, I don't care.

But something perhaps you should consider is that I don't actually sympathise with terrorists. That whole notion and how it was put forth was literally words on a screen.

I have nothing to do with Islam either, aside from having read the Holy scriptures across of faiths.

Also, I don't work in a fucking warehouse, you piece of shit. I don't answer to anyone, no one is my boss, I'm no schlub.

Just because working for THE MAN is your reality, don't assume it's fucking mine, dickhead.

I'm just a happy go lucky guy who enjoys being creative, whether its through art, music or podcasting.

Do you ever tire of your shtick, though? Are you really such a hateful little man?

You seem very invested in me and what I do for someone who claims the opposite.

Keep your shit up if you will. But I will find you some day, hopefully soon. And I will fuck you up.

Erectile dysfunction is a bitch.

See how delicately I have to explain to the retarded child known as Enard? But he just won't understand.

At least my meds WORK. There is no amount of therapy or medication in the world that could treat whatever it is you have.

Best of luck with this most recent “gangsta” persona you’re trying to develop. Odd choice after the goth satans love child thing but at least it makes sense with the adolescent white twit stage you seem to be in.

You’re too lazy and broke to ever find me. The way you run your mouth online can’t be anything at all like your real life persona. For your sake I hope the first grown man you cross in person in the same way just puts you on the ground instead of in it.

AZZERAE

If that's the best you've got, I'd rate your effort piss poor.

You can't help but get a woody every time I post on BellGab.

So before you accuse me of having "too much time" on my hands...

...perhaps consider what it is you're doing with your life.

I’m literally on vacation. I get a fair bit of vacation time because I have an actual marketable skill that a big boy company places value on. 

“Straight outta Cape Town” just doesn’t quite work like Compton. I’d try something different before you go too far down this road. It just won’t work as well for you no matter how flat you make the bill of the hat.

AZZERAE

Let's be real for a second.

You brag about your sheltered little existence in the first world like its some crowning achievement. Well! The cosy bubble you inhabit is pretty well insulated from real life.

To really know life, you've got to be part of life. You must get down and look, you must get into the nooks and crannies of existence. You have to rub elbows with all kinds and types of people before you can finally establish what they are.

I've dwelt with bandits in Mongolia, hunted with pygmies in the Philippines and studied numerous primitive races.

My conclusions were that all of man - regardless of his state of culture, and so forth, is essentially the same. That he is composed as a spiritual being. A spiritual being that was pulled down to the material, fleshly interests to an interplay in life that was in fact too great for him to confront.

And I concluded finally that he needed a hand.

Now will I get that same sexually frustrated, aggressive little pussy quipping back at me with with some lukewarm dig? Probably.

You could prove me wrong though. You seem to derive a great deal of enjoyment out of doing that!

Quite the dilemma.