• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 01:45:35 AM
/golfclap

Yep, it was all Him.

In all honesty, I am thankful though... It's been a long tough road but at least I'm able to continue living dangerously and free to some extent.

AZZERAE

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on August 07, 2020, 01:55:34 AM
That's why we praise MV.

I'll admit, while I'm not 100% comfortable with praising another man...I always pay homage to MV, because he is the God emcee...the one who started it all.

Alhamdulillah.

RAKIM ALLAH!!!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 01:56:29 AM
Have you seen that dudes ex wife?

Hello nurse!!!
I'm not that gay anymore, but she's pretty hot!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:05:10 AM
I'll admit, while I'm not 100% comfortable with praising another man...I always pay homage to MV, because he is the God emcee...the one who started it all.

Alhamdulillah.

RAKIM ALLAH!!!

Dude are you Muslim?

Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:21:25 AM
Dude are you Muslim?

I remember he was whining about this kind of garbage, years ago. Maybe he dusted off his sheep dip's codebook. /shrug
Honestly, at this point, what difference does it make who gives a ripe, wet shit fuck?

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:21:25 AM
Are you Muslim?

That frightens you.

I'll have you know our Supreme Leader is.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 01:46:03 AM
Jackstar apparently has more money than God but he's still a gigantic, gaping asshole. You allegedly are God. Can you tell St. Peter that I will NOT go down on him to "get in",  I caught his disease (when he rattled his keys)...I know a demon that knows a demon that know what that mouf do, though, ifyanowutimean.

Are you saying you got the herpes? or the the RONA? Man that sux really: (

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 02:25:42 AM

Do better.

Tell me, can you draw? Anything from still lives, hyper realism to commercial illustration? Can you design? Can you consistently create podcasts every other day? Can you monologue? Can you make music?

Prove me wrong.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:27:44 AM
That frightens you.

I'll have you know our Supreme Leader is.

LMFAO No sweety, I eat Muslims for breakfast! And Cornholia needs his TP for his bunghole lol

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:29:29 AM
the herpes? or the the RONA?

http://apex-water.com

Man that sux really: (

Well, at least it's not an obnoxious annoying delusional steaming faggot... oh, wait. My bad.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:30:50 AM
I eat Muslims for breakfast!

You're doing a lot more dishes from this point forward. I'm just sayin'. Get those shoes off; you know where to go.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:30:47 AM
Do better.

Tell me, can you draw? Anything from still lives, hyper realism to commercial illustration? Can you design? Can you consistently create podcasts every other day? Can you monologue? Can you make music?

Prove me wrong.

Oh he def makes music. Genius and literal poetry in motion, be still my heart. Just sayin

AZZERAE

Are you saying you got the herpes? or the the RONA?

If I had had either of those, I probably wouldn't plaster it on Times Square like (I think) Chefist did Art Bell's faux re-turn.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:32:20 AM
Oh [Jackstar] def makes music. Genius and literal poetry in motion, be still my heart. Just sayin

RE-PLY #1

Ooh...she's giving away the farm, Miffy. But we both know how it feels when someone tries to doxx you and gets the wrong person...yet they're determined to believe its the right one.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:32:20 AM
Oh [Jackstar] def makes music. Genius and literal poetry in motion, be still my heart. Just sayin

RE-PLY #2

Oh. So he can do but one out of the many things I can. Colour me unimpressed.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:31:20 AM
Fuck off.

Gladly, seriously my absolutely favorite thing to do hehehe

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:32:25 AM
I probably wouldn't plaster it on Times Square

Honestly, that has a lot to do with your status as a self-absorbed, narcissistic douchebag--no matter which flavor of junk you're packing this weekend.
Have you ever considered not taking yourself so seriously? I'll be honest, Champ--that strategy does seem to work out okay for lots and lots of other people. You can probably make it work out okay for you too! Put down the crack pipe and step away from the bag, you're supposed to do that anyway sometime shortly after it gets hot AF. What could it hurt? At this point, you're obviously not making it happen for yourself anyway.
Just a suggestion. Kill yourself, Faggot. I'll probably resurrect you in the morning, you make my usual nemeses look soft. Because they are.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:32:25 AM
If I had had either of those, I probably wouldn't plaster it on Times Square like (I think) Chefist did Art Bell's faux re-turn.

I was joking... I guess you are a Capricorn like me? It's ok. I am not your enemy, not even frenemy. I do like you but keep the nasty going and I GONE :) K

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 02:36:05 AM

I take myself far less seriously than you think I do, fiend. Manic Stellar is just as fun as you are. Its a tie.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:37:35 AM
Manic Stellar is just as fun as you are. Its a tie.

Oh shits. I'll be in the shower crying if anyone needs me.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:37:31 AM
I was joking... I guess you are a Capricorn like me? It's ok. I am not your enemy, not even frenemy. I do like you but keep the nasty going and I GONE :) K

We're all joking here, ain't we? Jeez, didn't think Jack's cage nor yours was rattleable at all.

Your Breadfruit appears to be sweating bullets. Over what exactly, I'm not sure. Something something 20 and 2...

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 02:37:31 AM
I guess you are a Capricorn like me?

Well, it does seem pretty naive.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 02:39:12 AM
I'll be in the shower crying if anyone needs me.

Don't be a collection of phrases on shuffle, Jack. I hope there's more to you than that.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:40:14 AM
Jeez, didn't think Jack's cage nor yours was rattleable at all.

This isn't rattling. This is foreplay. Where are those fucking Quaaludes, motherfucker? Fuck you and fuck your mother, Fucko.