• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 18, 2020, 11:06:38 AM
https://twitter.com/azraamorphine/status/1284534766247829508

Okay, you’ve definitely got a 5 o’clock shadow going on in that shot.  Jus’ sayin’.

Jackstar

I'm a hashtag now? This unlicenced use of my brand is really going to make a difference in The Bonus Round--where scores can really change.

Quote from: VC on July 18, 2020, 05:39:44 PM
No hashtags or sex with you is required.

Oh, bother. There goes my Federal case.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 21, 2020, 11:52:49 AM
Thanks for posting these here Azzerae.

You're most welcome. Enjoy 'em!

VC

Quote from: VC on July 18, 2020, 05:39:44 PM
You don't seem to understand I've been trying to help you with an aspect of your personality disorder problems. Just come clean with me on my Avatar issues with you. That's all you have to do to get a real breakthrough for you in your life. Sincerely.

Your response podcast, which I do think has added value in your artistic performance aspects vs earlier works, as I noted before, especially, the audio mixing variety with reduction in black-rap selections (still needs less hip-hop rap), does NOT perceive my true test about you really understanding what I meant above. You missed my point entirely, which I thought you might just do. You're down in the jungle still in the anti-directional game, and I'm way up above your jungle mist with the big picture life worldview. I'll comment more later...

Quote from: VC on July 18, 2020, 05:39:44 PMNo written words or fingers. Perhaps some relevant artwork shown to prove your recent presence in our shared reality "here" with your make-up pic. ... It's really just that simple.

But, did you meet the "requirements" of the above request? Where is that recent make-up pic that proves it's you within our shared reality here?

As I said before: "Do that. And you will get my interview, whether or not everyone else will join." So, where is 'that' pic? Post it here and clearly note it. Your audio just saying it's you "here" is not a match with my request. ;)

Again, I'm only trying to help!

VC

Is that your artwork in post just above? If yes, when did you draw it?

Nice bitch show. Good to see you're still on the trail of Jackrabbit...

Shout Out to Metron:

FU  :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 23, 2020, 02:48:22 PM
You're down in the jungle still in the anti-directional game, and I'm way up above your jungle mist with the big picture life worldview.

Disorganized speech
Schizophrenia can cause you to have trouble concentrating and maintaining a train of thought, externally mani-
festing itself in the way that you speak. You may respond to queries with an unrelated answer, start sentences
with one topic and end somewhere completely different, speak incoherently, or say illogical things.
Common signs of disorganized speech include:
Loose associations - Rapidly shifting from topic to topic, with no connection between one thought and the next.
Neologisms - Made-up words or phrases that only have meaning to you.
Perseveration - Repetition of words and statements; saying the same thing over and over.
Clang - Meaningless use of rhyming words (“I said the bread and read the shed and fed Ned at the head”).

VC

Forgot to mention your Uncle's snippets are borderline genius. Congrats! Original art. :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 26, 2020, 12:29:28 PM
Is that your artwork in post just above? If yes, when did you draw it?

You know how Google's reverse-image search works. So you must have an ulterior motive when you pose such questions.

AZZERAE

Quote from: AZZ on July 14, 2020, 02:59:54 AM
DH, VC sez you have a copy of his call-ins to Rabbi Jewbini or "Vagina" Nathan (his terms) ... true/false?!

Quote from: D.H. on July 15, 2020, 01:55:34 AM
I have the url from twitch, not sure if it is still alive....

Quote from: AZZ on July 27, 2020, 03:29:57 AM
Hey [D.H.], I gave that url a listen, but didn't hear VC (musta missed it) ... any idea at what timestamp his call(s) took place?

Quote from: D.H. on July 27, 2020, 03:33:47 AM
No, really sorry ... maybe VC knows?

Quote from: AZZ on July 27, 2020, 03:40:43 AM
I'll ask him.

So, VC. Did you call in to the show in question (above)? If so ... any idea what the time stamp of your call(s) are?

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 26, 2020, 01:07:40 PM
Re: You Possess Some Borderline Genius in Artifact Editing

Forgot to mention your Uncle's snippets are borderline genius.

LOL

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on June 24, 2020, 09:11:41 AM
Re: Are You A Transvestite Model? You Have a Make-up Artist

Good job on your audio mixing abilities, you've improved in recent times, but I highly suggest you cutback on any rap shit considering the current climate of BLM racist shit. I don't think you're a BLM racist supporter, are you?

No comment. Some days I'm a hardcore leftist. Other days I'm a right wing nut.

Quote from: VC on June 24, 2020, 09:11:41 AM
Just keep the audio mixes low enough to not become annoying to your vocal foreground. What software program do you use?

'Sonic Foundry ACID Pro 4.0'.

Quote from: VC on July 23, 2020, 02:48:22 PM
The Truth of The Avatars Might Save You! Only Trying to Help

Your response podcast, which I do think has added value in your artistic performance aspects vs earlier works, as I noted before, especially, the audio mixing variety with reduction in black-rap selections (still needs less hip-hop rap)...

in Episode #106, entitled 'ANIMA', I took a slight detour from the Gangsta Rap direction, and used a Pop/Soul entré instead. And I believe it worked pretty well...

At the "halfway mark" of the show, however, I changed subjects, and revisited the Hip Hop themes. I will always have an affinity for that world, and Funk Flex/Kay Slay A.K.A Slap Your Favourite DJ - its just in my blood. there are stretches where I don't use any Rap whatsoever - and am in a Rock mood for a time. It all just speaks to the mood and contents/subject matter of the show.

I get how some of my bumper music is not everyone's cup of tea - for instance, M.V. has even said before that he doesn't enjoy Rap at all. I seem to be able to separate politics from enjoying an artists music

But, I really do this little podcast thing for me, not for an audience in mind. I keep it authentic that way.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 27, 2020, 03:43:36 AM
So, VC. Did you call in to the show in question (above)? If so ... any idea what the time stamp of your call(s) are?

Link to show: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/673323377

At 1:31:20 the audio starts with having already cut-off my first question which was muted or erased on this replay. So, there are only two remaining quick questions that I followed-up with, because Nathan was being impatient and wanted to move-on past whatever I was asking.

AZZERAE

Thanks bro. I'll listen and probably react to it on one of my future shows.

You been busy? You been quiet!

Stellar

To be Fair,

You should interview me on your show.  Azzerae and I think we could develop a friendship out our rocky start I can offer you a cig lol.

AZZERAE

I could've sworn I sent you an email at some point. Check your inbox, my address is azzerae@gmail.com.

Stellar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 30, 2020, 10:43:08 AM
I could've sworn I sent you an email at some point. Check your inbox, my address is azzerae@gmail.com.

Azzerae if you are chatting to me here my email is:

tomeoneil@gmail.com

AZZERAE

I was addressing you, yes. Let's link up via email when we both have time. I'm sorry I accused you of faking your mental illness. Please forgive me. The truth is I don't know what you've been through, and I shouldn't have said what I said.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Stellar on July 30, 2020, 10:34:26 AM
Azzerae and I think we could develop a friendship out our rocky start I can offer you a cig lol.

Cig? While I'm not a smoking man, I am open to being copacetic.

MarkT

"I'm sorry I accused you of faking your mental illness. Please forgive me. The truth is I don't know what you've been through, and I shouldn't have said what I said."

You took too much dick up your ass and that made you very dumb dull and self hating.
If I was your mother I would regret not birthing you sitting on the toilet, bottom faggot. 

MarkT

"Let's link up via email when we both have time."

Stellar, you seem like a very intelligent dude. Linking with this piece of delusional shit will bring you nothing but regret and turbulence into your peaceful life.
Think before you enter.

VC

You both said Yes! When? :D

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 30, 2020, 01:02:11 AM
MV is a busy man. You wanna be on my little show?

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 30, 2020, 02:09:41 AM
Let's do it! I'm not a prude nor arrogant. No, I am just like you. We are all alive, aren't we?

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 01, 2020, 08:49:08 PM
As far as AZZ. I bet me and Azz would have a SUPER FREAKIN' EXCELLENT time and interview. I don't give one fuck if he is gay or trans or whatever the fuck u said.

... Azz seems strong, fearless, intelligent. Cool. Unique.

AZZERAE

Why don't you go ahead and organise it, and we can dub you producer.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 02, 2020, 02:40:07 PM
Why don't you go ahead and organise it

Because his cock was stuck in the chicken. It's a big  un', too.