paladin1991

Quote from: VC on June 23, 2020, 02:44:54 AM
FU Metron, you autistic asshole!

[attachment=1,msg1400561]
Now, you see?  We can agree on things.

AZZERAE

You obviously lack in reading comprehension skills

Your writing style is delphic. Haply slipshod.

Are [there] any pics of you[?]

Uh, yeah.

from your...[a]vatar collection...that...are...depictions of your [d]emon...?

Naw...

VC

I think these Avatars you post, which you allege are pics of you yourself, indicate you do some type of modeling work. I mean, that's a lot of fucking time and effort to spend just to dress "transvestite" considering whomever this person is is sooo well made-up that seems professional. I hope you're not lying to us all by posting pics that are not you, because you have alleged many times that you don't care anymore what anyone posts about you, including pics. You're now an open book. Right? Yes? I have the audio clips.

What are you modeling for?

Good job on your audio mixing abilities, you've improved in recent times, but I highly suggest you cutback on any rap shit considering the current climate of BLM racist shit. I don't think you're a BLM racist supporter, are you? ;)

Just keep the audio mixes low enough to not become annoying to your vocal foreground. What software program do you use?

Don't think for a second that we don't know Metron is still your hate-doxxer self-appointed talent-agent-bouncer to control you within his autistic hate framework of being a paranormal subversive prick to anyone he has latched onto. He's just a talent hack hacker of your brain to use you as his outlet for his paranormal obsessions to screen grab as A Control Object. Example: Heater and you! Dumb ass! If you don't know he's an autistic hate prick criminal, then he IS one of your Demons you've externalized to control you from the outside too. You're a fool to believe otherwise! ::)

You fucked yourself to have a Metron hater-doxxer Demon work on your behalf.  He is the real deal you have sold your precious soul to that he will continue to control your outcomes as your hate content farmer. Metron is a debauchery of the pathetic hate criminal. >:(

[attachment=1,msg1400793]

AZZERAE

"If it looks like ____, reads like ____, and posts like ____, then it probably is ____. "

Quote from: VC on June 24, 2020, 09:11:41 AM
I think

these Avatars you post, which you allege are pics of you yourself, indicate you

do some type of modeling work. I mean, that's a lot of fucking time and effort

meh

tospendjusttodress"transvestite"considering

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote from: VC on June 24, 2020, 09:11:41 AMwhomever this person is is sooo well made-up that seems professional. I hope you're not lying

*COUGH*

to us all by posting pics that are not you, because you have alleged many times that you

Allowing myself to feel a sense of comfort in the past / Not the actual events but the way I choose to remember them and you

don't
care
anymore
what
anyone
you,
including
pics.

UFCK COCK UCSKJ UTCN

You're now an open book. Right? Yes? I have the audio clips.

What are you modeling for?

Good job on your audio mixing abilities, you've improved in recent times, but I highly suggest you cutback on any rap shit considering the current climate of BLM racist shit. I don't think you're a BLM racist supporter, are you? ;)

Just keep the audio mixes low enough to not become annoying to your vocal foreground. What software program do you use?

Don't think for a second that we don't know Metron is still your hate-doxxer self-appointed talent-agent-bouncer to control you within his autistic hate framework of being a paranormal subversive prick to anyone he has latched onto. He's just a talent hack hacker of your brain to use you as his outlet for his paranormal obsessions to screen grab as A Control Object. Example: Heater and you! Dumb ass! If you don't know he's an autistic hate prick criminal, then he IS one of your Demons you've externalized to control you from the outside too. You're a fool to believe otherwise! ::)

You fucked yourself to have a Metron hater-doxxer Demon work on your behalf.  He is the real deal you have sold your precious soul to that he will continue to control your outcomes as your hate content farmer. Metron is a debauchery of the pathetic hate criminal. >:(

jus coz u dn lyk my fren duzn mean he is wat u say he is u retard . this comin frm the guy who cnt even pronounce basic english words . i cud b wrong tho . fuk u asshole . who d fuk carez n e more ??? not me

ITS A DEAD GIVEAWAY YET AGAIN HOW U R MENTIONING THE ELEVATOR MUSIC & MOOD BRUH - U R EXPOSING YASELF AS THE ONE U ASSERT U R NOT & WE USED TO BE DOGGS SO WHATS CHANGED??????

i support all hate movements hail hitler nigger bitch cunt chicken think mcfly think fuck you the voices are back the more u hate blm the more i will fund em yay

Quote from: VC on December 13, 2018, 01:01:05 AMWho's got the sweetest disposition?

<1 guess - guess who!!!>

Quote from: VC on March 26, 2017, 08:26:07 PMWho never never starts an argument?
<Hmmmm?>

Quote from: VC on July 30, 2017, 06:59:32 PMWho never shows a bit of temperament?

Quote from: VC on August 04, 2017, 09:20:34 PMWho's never wrong but always right?

Quote from: VC on August 04, 2017, 09:22:50 PMWho'd never dream of starting a fight?

Quote from: VC on August 08, 2017, 10:21:23 AMWho can barely pronounce "narcissism"?

<...>

Who suffers from, but points fingers at those with autism?

ha ha

999=666=777=000=111=G_D{hollow}

***Feel a wee bit guilty on the cooking angle. Mrs. M. asked me if I could, so I confessed that about all I know how to do was make scrambled eggs and cheese. 6/21/51***

-Dirty little fucker i'll spit at him. It says allegations but it doesnt say  sorry
-Don't write a social media post about you raping which could be easily
  swapped with an apology from Discos for there being a burnt crisp in the bag

VC

As soon as Metron is back with its sappy love poems, its bondage demand in camo, there you ALL go again! YOU are Legion! Autistic Metron is A FACT you're in denial of as its slave. You sold your soul.

Deep down inside you know my troll efforts have been in your best interests, whereas you became a criminal with Metron. The truth can set you free, but you are in deep bondage that its it has encircled you from within and without. Lies within lies to torment your targets it uses in you. Your Hate Farmer has sowed its seeds inside you. Metron is theOne. Your number one. Look at the fruits of your labor today in your post just above.

K_Dubb

Bring me Zaza aka Sexy Khan, VC; my loins are crying out for his rough caresses!

It is true he calls me awful names when I burn the shoe cakes and threatens to cut my head off and use it for a soccer ball, but you know I like that kind of thing.

AZZERAE

w h e n a l l o f y o u r w i s h e s a r e g r a n t e d m a n y o f y o u r d r e a m s w i l l b e d e s t r o y e d

AZZERAE

Quote from: Azraa Morphine on June 24, 2020, 12:06:11 PM

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psalm 23:5

I'm looking to bring back feeding Christians to the lions as a new reality TV program.

We don't seek death / we seek destruction
Until death we seek destruction

You know what? If I can’t have love I’ll burn everything down...

An impassive I, watching the propagating inferno from my balcony, much like Nero himself is said to have played his lyre while his subjects were being burnt alive. "And wait for the fire to spread"...

I almost gave up and became everything that I thought I represented the opposite of. I was Nero wanting to burn the city down. Instead of that it became redemption...

VC

Re: Casio Chomo BLACKED Gang Bang Dead God Dying Devil Feast Rumplestiltskin 1

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 25, 2020, 01:14:03 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath (if I were you), kid.  We watched the Sun, as it crawled across the sky...and it felt like...like, it was a friend. But: God is dead. And God remains dead. And we have killed him. What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives...and no Shayāṭīnis prepared to wipe his blood off us. I've spent evenings with gods of other Faith's, mind you. But none of them quite ever expressed that there was any coming back from you being a CHOMO. That's right, a CHOMO. And no amount of prayer creation, retribution or "absolving" of past actions will wipe that blood off of your record. When you die, you are going to a pit. A black pit, a hot pit, a pit where beasts will gnaw at you, and screech in murderous glee at your pain. And here's the thing, nigger. Bitch. Cunt. Pussy. Chomo. Incel. You will NEVER die.  [...]

Considering you admitted to beating-up a wheelchair bound person for flying a drone near your Apt. building window that later died from your beating YOU might consider your violent nature, and what's in your due. You ran from your crime by fleeing that country. Also, you threatening violence, including killing certain BG members, while Metron eggs you on with you both doxxing several BG members here too are REASONS. Company Policy. (CC JS/JR)

How are your Demon(s) lately? Perhaps your alleged shrink needs to adjust your meds. Certainly s-he should examine your posts/audio online to get a better appraisal of your distressing condition.

Asking for your friendZ. Concerned. :D

AZZERAE

[RUMPELSTILTSKIN]

Combination rimjob-blumpkin. The licking of the anus whilst one is defecating feces from said hole.

Quote from: VC on December 13, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
Bro 1: "I was taking a shit yesterday when this crazy bitch crawled under the stall!"

Bro 2: "Broooooooooo!"

Bro 1: "Yeah, but that's not all! She leaned over onto me and..."

Bro 2: "Started sucking your dick? Old news bro, I get blumpkins all the time."

Bro 1: "No! No! No!!! She started licking my asshole while I was shitting!"

Bro 2: "Brooooooooooooooo! Rumpelstiltskin!!!! Natty?"

Bro 3: "I have a raging boner!"

- Wanglongbigs

03/23, '10

VC

Where are your alleged real pic Avatars?! How 'bout one with your cat? (Sorry for your loss, sincerely.) Or, one that is very recent with "a tell" in the pic to know it's recent and actually you? Or, were all these Avatars not really pics of your real make-up face anyways? Be the Open Book you said you would be or not. ;)

Is Metron in solitary confinement barred from Internet connection? It must be suffering from severe withdrawal pangs and autistic shakes. Not Sad. But. That Demon WILL be back!

FU Metron. :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 05, 2020, 02:40:11 PM

Your level of entitlement never ceases to amaze me.

AZZERAE

Can we just squash the beef? Asking for a tulpa.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 05, 2020, 02:40:11 PM
Where...Is Metron...?

Metron is either never going to return to my site, or is currently taking a leave of absence from its use.

DIARY ENTRIES REGARDING SPLIT WITH ONCE GREAT FRIEND METRON*

*Written by my own account - unless otherwise stated...

4/7/19
01:44
There's something pure and powerful - albeit terrifying - about seeing the 2 of us, like a force of nature, just being so ourselves.

Amended: It wouldn't last, as it all soon fell away again.

5/4/20
17:28
Excerpt from an email to [ID REDACTED] by Metron (about me):

He used to be the smartest guy in the room. And as a fan of his talents, I hope he gets his shit together.

ENDS

10/10/19
06:02

from sometime toward the end of last month (undated, not timestamped)

Things got shitty between us and I’m not blameless. The majority of it though was coming from the resentment of a guy who finally got out from under The Wishmaster's umbrella and was able to stab him in the back.

[RESENTMENT BUILDS]

3/3/20
20:55
ANOTHER excerpt from an email to [ID REDACTED] by Metron (about me):

He is a malicious guy and will step on anybody’s face to succeed and cross any line of decency. Seeing him now, drugs and alcohol now rule his life and he's become a dopey clown.

ENDS

[undated]
Excerpt from a letter received by snail mail without a return address - the individual refers to Azzerae as "Azzy":

'WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE, AZZY'

[Magazine cut-out letters make up this letter. No fingerprints, as the person took care to use surgical gloves - presumably - to be untraced]

04:59
5/5/20
I addressed my long-running beef with Metron and my relatively fresh one with MV*.

* Now resolved (in my own mind).

03:01
1/7/20
I'm reminded of how great he and I were during our friendship.

09:08
15/6/20
He and I have been speaking about things. I don’t know what will happen.

13:32
6/7/20
I was a real piece of shit to do some of the things I did.

11:12
1/7/20
Rosie tried to contact Metron again today. Someone else gave us some lame excuse, the same kind of excuse he would have us give when he didn’t want to accept correspondence from people he hated...

From the Azzerae's World thread on Reddit...

00:04
30/6/20

It became hard for the lifestyles of 2 fringe pushers to remain cordial. Story after depraved story has made its way out while the 2 have been estranged. Due to the nature of social media and the current political climate/unrest worldwide, its unknown how much of it is true, but there’s a level to the legend that’s cemented the estrangement between the 2.

last year (undated, not timestamped)

The moment Metron signed up at AzzGab, Azzerae's World (the podcast) didn't yet exist. An offshoot of a post made by K. Dubb birthed the concept/show, and for a long while, it felt like a match made in heaven. At the time, no one was pushing boundaries and just generally freaking everybody the hell out like Azzerae was with his hermetic shit posting and Metron's dreaded wall o' texts. So, naturally, there was no one better suited to nurturing the open-wide, depraved mind of Azz than he.

SOURCE UNCITED

earlier this year (undated, not timestamped)

In case you weren’t aware, the pair actually met way back on EllGab, when BellGab had been "shut down" for 3 months, and Dave Schrader tried to jump start MITD back to life (sic) [...] They hit it off, and a friendship developed. After 2 failed website/forum attempts, Azzerae gave up and gave in, titling his site after himself, and addressing the public from the standpoint of personal experience ONLY...This made the forum "flourish" unlike the first 2 failed attempts. Only for the wind to be taken out of its sails when Metron departed in June of 2020.

SOURCE UNCITED

3/7/20
15:23
The idea of these two behemoths in their own right getting back together to create, well, it's just been playing around in our minds if they ever seemingly make up and reunite.

earlier this month (undated, not timestamped)
We've sort of mended our ways for now...

earlier this month (undated, not timestamped)
The disintegration of the partnership of 2 of the 21st Century's (sic) darkest and creative minds is a sad, sorry state of affairs.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 06, 2020, 01:12:17 AM
Can we just squash the beef? Asking for a tulpa.

Hey, mang--it's your street cred, karma, and felony warrant for your arrest, not mine. Tell you what: swear fealty, and we'll see what I can do.

Also, I'm still looking for that archive of that thread to show up in my email box. My gmail has been full for a few days now, so perhaps it bounced out? Well, no matter... you can print it out and mail it on postcards, if you wish. JUST GET IT DONE, CHIEF.

END OF LINE. NO HOMO. YET, MUCH LOVE, SUB-CREATURE.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 08, 2020, 01:03:57 AM
Don't  call me mang.

It's actually a gesture and a moniker steeped in respect. Anything else you'd like to request of me? Since, you know, I do owe you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Judas on July 08, 2020, 01:06:50 AM
I ... owe you.

You disown me thrice, before the rooster crows. I weep bitterly.

Quote from: Hatrabbit on July 08, 2020, 01:06:50 AM
[R]espect. Anything else you'd like to request of me?

I've known you many years, but this is the first time you've asked for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee. Even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you were afraid to be in my debt.

You found Paradise in America. Had a good trade, made a good living, police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me.

But now you come to me and say, "give me justice"?