• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Corona Kitty

not even your boyfriend respects you anymore.

You're a dumb faggot.

AZZERAE

Quote from: timebandit on March 07, 2020, 02:37:58 PM
missed it by thaaat much...

You can always catch the podcast version.

AZZERAE

Interview with the Devil
Part 2

PART I / PART II / PART III
PART IV / PART V / PART VI

Dynamo Hum joins me for a candid discussion on all the things Art Bell's legacy devolved into.

We got callers, too! Was the first Za Za? I dunno...

But the second was some Honduran loser who bragged about the awful condition of his liver.

VC

Metron, the most complete asshole and hypocrite, needs to Dox AzzStab NOW based on Metron's "principles" that Metron lives and dies for. What a worthless POS LIAR Metron IS. FU Metron. DOX AZZSTAB NOW you worthless prick POS.

Shreddie kicked your sorry POS worthless shitting assface Metron. Eat your own shit and die: :D

[attachment=1,msg1380401]

timebandit

Quote from: AZZERAE on March 08, 2020, 09:53:15 AM
Dynamo Hum joins me for a candid discussion on all the things Art Bell's legacy devolved into.
We got callers, too! Was the first Za Za? I dunno...
very enjoyable, thanks big guy..

VC

AzzStab you said you did a lot of political themed comics years ago. Interesting.

Any comments about this South African cartoonist? ;)

Complete cartoon here:

http://www.mahala.co.za/art/ballot-box/

Sample art:

AZZERAE

TOTEM HOLE

HALO I / HALO II / HALO III
SENTIENT IDOLS & THE NATURE OF TIME                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

VC

Best popcorn meltdown EVER watching spastic triggered Metron being the insane bitch hypocrite liar he is. A true mental basket-case without treatment for his imperfected hypocritical liar personality.

Even K_Dubb and Shreddie had to encircle his circle jerk with emergency appearances and run interference to catch all the drivel frothing out of Metron's spastic mouth. Eat your shit and drink your piss and die Metron! :D

Bwahahahaha!

DynamoHum sunk your sorry asses into the hellfire oblivion you both fornicate with your abusive compulsive liar personalities. Yes, you, AzzStab, s-he even let Metron post here through your rotting pie hole to impersonate your s-he "self". Prick. Punk.

You don't care? But you hung-up on Pedro like a total pussy that can't handle your own temper tantrums. Triggered. :-*

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on March 09, 2020, 09:49:29 AM
...encircle his circle jerk...catch all the drivel frothing out of Metron's spastic mouth. *

Is it actually physically possible to accomplish this?  Purely as a matter of professional curiosity.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on March 09, 2020, 05:46:30 AM

This South African cartoonist seems to have a common idea with your constant obsessive blow your brains out suicide cover artwork for most of your podcasts. Interesting. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2019, 06:18:18 PM
Besides, it was really a secret shoutout to former Bellgabber, ShayP. ;)

You rang???  :D

ShayP will always answer the call when a Markie Post reference is made.  ;)

What's up Doc?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on April 14, 2020, 04:25:10 PM
You rang???  :D

ShayP will always answer the call when a Markie Post reference is made.  ;)

What's up Doc?

Hey, mang! Good to see you here again!!  :D

It’s OK to be strange but don’t be a stranger. ;)

Post often!

Praise MV!

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2020, 04:27:28 PM
Hey, mang! Good to see you here again!!  :D

It’s OK to be strange but don’t be a stranger. ;)

Post often!

Praise MV!

Thanks!  I'll need to get in the swing of things again.

Cheers!

AZZERAE

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

George Floyd

The Minneapolis police precinct burning

and the browning of America

Corona Kitty

You should stop lying to your boyfriend Metron, unban me so I can ruin his mind further.

AZZERAE

Quote from: timebandit on March 08, 2020, 05:39:39 PM
very enjoyable, thanks big guy..

The only thing big about me is my dick. But whatevs.

VC

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2020, 10:39:16 PM
AzzStab you said you did a lot of political themed comics years ago. Interesting.

Any comments about this South African cartoonist? ;)

Complete cartoon here:

http://www.mahala.co.za/art/ballot-box/

Sample art:

You've Outed Yourself Online Jackass Criminal:

[attachment=1,msg1398245]

[attachment=2,msg1398245]

Just understand, your violent threats in this forum are very likely illegal in a number of ways that could likely be considered serious crimes that you can be held accountable for.

You said you were enlightened and would never show-up here again. WTF? Moron!

Hope you can keep licking your pervey kiss-assing of Metron's jackass and sucking each other's dicks/twats with your continuing OCD obsessions for Bellgab. You both, you and Metron, just can't get enough of each other's "love-hate" whack-job insanity for BG...

Welcome back. Post Often "enlightened ones". :D

AZZERAE

I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else says or thinks. But feel free to keep wasting your time on this dumb shit, fuckhead.

VC

Your OCD Self-Obsessed Portraiture is constant nonetheless:

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2020, 03:01:54 AM
I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else says or thinks. But feel free to keep wasting your time on this dumb shit, fuckhead.

Your comic trans-alter:

Source: Artwork From Mahala CROCODILE FINGERS | THE LAST NUB

Your true self:

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VC on June 09, 2020, 02:52:28 AM

Hope you can keep licking your pervey kiss-assing of Metron's jackass and sucking each other's dicks/twats with your continuing OCD obsessions for Bellgab. You both, you and Metron, just can't get enough of each other's "love-hate" whack-job insanity for BG...

I'm not even sure Metron exists, he could just be an alt for one of Azz's personalities. It's a very odd relationship if true, going on about their friendship all the time and sharing log-in details. It's the kind of unhealthy intimacy you find with teenage girls not grown men and makes me wonder if it's even real.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2020, 03:01:54 AM
I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else says or thinks.

So jelly.

Quote from: AZZERAE Link=topic=12794.msg1398246#msg1398246 date=1591693314
But feel free to keep wasting your time on this dumb shit, fuckhead.

This has gotta be code. Is this code? Tell me this is code.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2020, 04:21:19 AM
the kind of unhealthy intimacy you find with teenage girls

Personally, I only find healthy intimacy with teenage girls.

Company policy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 09, 2020, 06:37:28 AM

Personally, I only find healthy intimacy with teenage girls.

Company policy.

Pssssst.  They like flowers.

AZZERAE

I'm not even sure Metron exists, he could just be an alt for one of Azz's personalities.

LOL! You fucking know, with certainty that isn't true. But I get it, you gotta preen and flounce in front of the audience, make a show, what-have-you.

It's a very odd relationship if true, going on about their friendship all the time ... It's the kind of unhealthy intimacy you find with teenage girls not grown men and makes me wonder if it's even real.

2 people that are friends? Odd?? There's nothing odd about 2 people being friends. Oh wait ... perhaps you don't have friends. Just a gay guy who likes you and who lets you put him down. And I'M weird!?

VC

It's a very odd relationship ... going on about their friendship all the time and sharing log-in details. It's the kind of unhealthy intimacy you find with teenage girls not grown men and makes me wonder if it's even real.

I'm guessing it's two trans-wo-men, bisexuals, that love each other and gang-up to do harm to others through proven repeated violent and, imo, illegal threats of violence online meant to be acted on in the RW/RL too.

Btw, I enjoyed reading your many posts at AzzStab's forum, and you and K_Dubb are an awesome team of brilliant hilarious banter... Please remain here doing what only you and K_Dubb do best. You're both providing incredible brilliant entertainment value that requires your continuing participation too. Thank you, sincerely! :D

I do think Azz's Avatar Screen Name image(s) repertoire are its idealized s-he trans-self-image that is altered from its s-he teenage years or idealized likeness. Or, its a current real life human "model" that neared and approximates AzzStab's s-he likeness when s-he was a teenager, or could it be just a virtual image s-he alters to make-up for its now older, aged, unattractive male-face he must be/wear now that must be masked over as its fantasy to fit s-he's trans-youth look??? Let's speculate... :) Can any Photoshop geeks figure this out?

Nonetheless, AzzStab is completely fucked-up no matter what its s-he Avatar screen name images really are. What do you or anyone else conjecture about AzzStab's trans-avatar screen name images? It's certainly NOT s-he's real life pic, since we've seen his own posted real life image that can be found online now of his older unattractive male self from several years ago.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 11, 2020, 04:59:56 AM
LOL! You fucking know, with certainty that isn't true. But I get it, you gotta preen and flounce in front of the audience, make a show, what-have-you.

How would I know? You're just two people that post on a forum, I don't know who you are. I've never heard two men go on about each other the way you two do. You'd be kicked out of K_Dubb's favourite bath-house for excessive faggotry. I bet you even go to the bathroom together.

I apologise for at least trying to be vaguely entertaining. I know that's not a concern of yours. Believe me, your 3 million rambling Mansonesque podcasts don't lie.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 11, 2020, 04:59:56 AM

2 people that are friends? Odd?? There's nothing odd about 2 people being friends. Oh wait ... perhaps you don't have friends. Just a gay guy who likes you and who lets you put him down. And I'M weird!?

Paladin knows I don't mean it, the screaming old queen.

If by 'weird', you mean an attention-seeking bore who uses his supposed mental illness as a way of gaining sympathy, then yes, you're weird. Although I prefer 'tiresome dick'.

If the day ever dawns when I do find a friend that likes me for myself rather than my tall, muscular body, I hope I'd manage to avoid the prolonged nut-gargling that you two fruit sundaes engage in.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2020, 02:13:50 PM
How would I know? You're just two people that post on a forum, I don't know who you are.

You and I have corresponded privately. You know things VC wished he knew about me.

Btw, would you be open to doing a show with me? Please email azzerae@gmail.com because I'd like to talk to you.