• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 11, 2020, 02:47:24 PM
I have the cut of your jib now!

My jib’s been cut? I didn’t feel a thing.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 01:11:55 PM
Pretty heady stuff from a faggot in South Africa.

Speaking of faggots, based on your cyclical periods of bloodletting witchy bitchery postings on the rag here, your constant defense of Heater, and your most recent pics, do you really swing a dick or just have a lowlife female voice in need of a sex change? All your features, stature, make-up looks, and witchy bitchery bloody-hell are more becoming of a flat chested SJW bi-lezbo, and never a man.

Rather than faggot, you identify and present as a female without the surgical sex change features and hormone therapy. I don't think being a gender bender has served you well based on your exemplary posting and podcasting history. Time to come-out of the closet as a Bi-Female, or are you really just a Trans? You're well beyond just a faggot. Stop lying and denying yourself. :D

[attachment=1,msg1376265]

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 11, 2020, 10:10:28 AM
Think carefully about whether or not it will be the right thing for you to do if you are worried about it. You have been in a good (as far as I can tell) headspace the last week or so, so if the GC will affect that then absolutely don’t do it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLzUqdGBNo

VC

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 07, 2020, 06:22:59 PM
There’s so much for me to love in this post. Extra points for the viv and vigor of VC’s expressions of disgust. I am particularly fond of the sudden turn into complimenting azz’s artistry, a couple of tech questions about that, then the follow through to a tight finish with a classic “you fucking retard.”  Respect.

Thank you for your kind words siirrr. ;)

You've been hilarious these past few months. Thanks.

Respect.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 11, 2020, 03:23:05 PM
Speaking of faggots, based on your cyclical periods of bloodletting witchy bitchery postings on the rag here, your constant defense of Heater, and your most recent pics, do you really swing a dick or just have a lowlife female voice in need of a sex change?

My voice is just effeminate, I guess.

Quote from: VC on February 11, 2020, 03:23:05 PM
All your features, stature, make-up looks, and witchy bitchery bloody-hell are more becoming of a flat chested SJW bi-lezbo, and never a man.

Rather than faggot, you identify and present as a female without the surgical sex change features and hormone therapy. I don't think being a gender bender has served you well based on your exemplary posting and podcasting history. Time to come-out of the closet as a Bi-Female, or are you really just a Trans? You're well beyond just a faggot. Stop lying and denying yourself.

I get it. You like fooling around with trannies on the DL, while maintaining a strictly homophobic public image.

Bang up job on exposing your double life!

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 11, 2020, 10:19:59 AM
Marmite is a foodstuff in the UK, I think it’s probably available in SA.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on February 08, 2020, 12:12:49 AM
So Azzerae lied to me? Say it ain't so!

See my follow-on posts, after your post above, that were never taken out of context as AzzStab falsely alleges. Lies? ;)

Here's more confirmation that AzzStab is wanting to help and/or is helping Metron to post here at BG. It's AzzStab's post being quoted with Metron's reply from just yesterday the 13th.

[attachment=1,msg1376677]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on February 14, 2020, 11:07:55 AM
See my follow-on posts that were never taken out of context as AzzStab falsely alleges. Lies? ;)

Here's more confirmation that AzzStab is wanting to help and/or is helping Metron to post here at BG. It's AzzStab's post being quoted with Metron's reply from just yesterday the 13th.

[attachment=1,msg1376677]

Winning too many arguments?! Metron is seriously deluded. Whenever he was bested (which was every time) all he could do was post that stupid projector meme, which is just a graphic way of saying, No I’m not. You are. Yeah...winning... ::) ;D

AZZERAE

AZZERAE'S WORLD LIVE STREAM EDITION COMING SOON.

Rat Fink

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 23, 2020, 05:27:21 AM

So what?  I am Rat Fink.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Rat Fink on February 23, 2020, 09:50:04 AM
So what?

So now's your chance to call me in person and challenge my ideas in real time, instead of hiding behind your keyboard like a little pussy.

Corona Kitty

That's going to bomb like Dave Darin.

Nyewalker

You're going to need a bigger dumpster...

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 23, 2020, 02:22:56 PM
That's going to bomb like Dave Darin.

Without the tutelage of a seasoned pro like yourself, that is.

So tell me, what can I do to make sure it won't bomb?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 24, 2020, 01:13:04 AM
Without the tutelage of a seasoned pro like yourself, that is.

So tell me, what can I do to make sure it won't bomb?

Well. The fact that you can count all your listeners, on one hand, is pretty much an indication that your "dead on arrival".

You're going to bomb and it's going to be hysterical.  :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 24, 2020, 02:12:18 AM
Well. The fact that you can count all your listeners, on one hand, is pretty much an indication that your "dead on arrival".

What if its not about the numbers, for me? Richard Groyper says that about his shit all the time. Surely I can co-opt this stance, as say, an insurance policy.

Quote from: username on February 24, 2020, 02:12:18 AM
You're going to bomb and it's going to be hysterical.

I'll be happy to know you can derive some enjoyment out of just one of my many failings. At least someone will be entertained!

And while I appreciate the feedback you've given me so far (no matter how negative) you didn't answer my initial question...

How would I go about making my first stream a "success"? You've got an audience that you've built over the span of a few years now.

My guess is that your first efforts were not exactly immediate wins. Am I incorrect in this assumption?

Corona Kitty

QuoteWhat if it's not about the numbers, for me? Richard Grouper says that about his shit all the time. Surely I can co-opt this stance, like say, an insurance policy.

It really isn't about numbers, but wasting time is universal. I'm not sure why you want to bring up Richard. He's created a following for himself.

The thing is you don't have a personality and you have a voice for print. Not only that, you just sound like a total faggot. You got the soul of a woman and the voice of one too.

QuoteI'll be happy to know you can derive some enjoyment out of just one of my many failings. At least someone will be entertained!

And while I appreciate the feedback you've given me so far (no matter how negative) you didn't answer my initial question...

How would I go about making my first stream a "success"? You've got an audience that you've built over the span of a few years now.

My guess is that your first efforts were not exactly immediate wins. Am I incorrect in this assumption?

Hehe... I won't be listening but I will be entertained by your crash and burn. My first efforts were a win, you are always wrong on your assumptions. #sad

AZZERAE

Every time I try with you, I'm reminded how incapable you are of having a conversation.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 24, 2020, 04:25:50 AM
I won't be listening...

Yet you lurk AzzGab.world 24/7, with the use of a VPN, lying in wait for every keystroke myself or my friends make.

If I and my ilk are so irredeemably uninteresting, there wouldn't be people reading everything that appears on my board every day, without fail.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 24, 2020, 05:05:00 AM

Every time I try with you, I'm reminded how incapable you are of having a conversation.

That sounds like something a women would say, it's quite odd. Tell me the truth, you're a women right?

AZZERAE

You STILL have no input whatsoever as to how I can make my first stream a hit.

You like to paint this picture of yourself as an elite broadcaster, when in actuality, you're probably buying listeners like you've admitted before*:

Quote from: Username on October 08, 2019, 04:12:27 PM
I need your opinion ... should i play radio guy for a station in the new york region?

Small pay to play fee ... show would run sunday nights out there ...

decisions decisions ... i told them i am a bad boy..... that had them even more intrigued ...

Quote from: Username on October 10, 2019, 01:55:22 PM
I'm not certain the audience I have NOW, even gives a flying shit about "terrestrial radio". The good thing is, I don't have to alter any of my content, I may have to go by the FCC regulations of which words I cannot use. I already told them I am offensive and the show will continue to thrive on the fact that it isn't PC. The station owner seems to be on board with that.

Apparently it's based out of the new york / hudson valley market ... Online the guy told me they had 2200 listeners in the new york area. This guy just bought the station in June or July.

The guy wants to charge me $20 a week for 3 hours.

Would any of this actually work?

* These quotes are from AzzGab posts made by YOU, and can be found here and here. Just in case you try deny they ever happened.

I'm open to you giving me solid advice seeing as though you (apparently) know what you're doing. I know the truth is hard to face sometimes ... for all of us. But its better when you face it head on.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 24, 2020, 05:13:16 AM
That sounds like something a women would say, it's quite odd. Tell me the truth, you're a women right?

You see what I want you to see, and I can be anything you want me to be.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 24, 2020, 05:23:55 AM
You see what I want you to see, and I can be anything you want me to be.

AZZERAE

You wanted to have me on 'End of Days' when I was buddy buddy with you, but ever since I started calling you on your bullshit your tune changed.

I thought you had no feelings, Myke...

Oh I know what happened! That brittle ego of yours has begun to crack. And although it may only be a hairline crack, its the beginning of the chink in your armour.

AZZERAE

You're too scared to have anyone on your show that is intellectually superior.

You live for the glad-handed backslaps of surface level interactions.

People may not understand me, but at least my heart is pure.

Keep checking the numbers, and using them as a crutch, to validate your existence on this speck of dirty irrelevance.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 24, 2020, 05:36:35 AM
Negroids drinking liquor through straws.

How RELEVANT.

That is very racist.