• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 08, 2019, 03:07:21 AM
It is. So tread carefully, as you're on thin ice at this juncture.

I take-it that this is your continuing admission, with another threat towards me, that you really did beat-up someone, a cripple, as you said, that later died in a hospital while you were in Indonesia?

Come-on PUNK. Boo!

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 09, 2019, 03:07:33 AM
strike 3

I'm not playing baseball with you s-he. Answer my question directly, or ignore it as a coward and a liar and troll. As you suggest we do, to call you on it, don't make excuses for your mental illness either. Are you just a virtual PUNK then, otherwise someone really died that you beat-up.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 09, 2019, 04:54:37 AM
Fuckin' ace, bruh.

Fun fact: I recently purchased sunglasses that look identical to the ones Stevie Wonder is wearing in this video.

VC

ZaZa wrote to Azzerae:

But what started to happen in your EPISODE #6 and #7 is absolute abortion.
You started to talk s o_ _ _s l o w_ _ _ and you lost your diction,
[with your strong accent you must pay attention that your diction is very solid, not mushy].
The volume levels between spoken word and music were too big, and it was irritating.
There was need to turn the volume down during songs playing, and up again when you started to talk.

Now WTF is this reading of posts and commenting on them, how boring is that.
OK if there was a special one or two posts that needed to be commented on, but whole freaking podcasts you are reading posts to us that we already read.
WHAT??... Are you trying to compete with boring turd Gropyper reading chat posts for two freaking hours.
Stop this shit, and talk about something different, introduce your listeners to something new, give some new twist to things.
And if you are going to read posts read them clearly, not some mumbling under your nose that nobody can understand what you are reading.

I honestly in EPISODE #6 and #7, I had to skip every few minutes, I could not stomach that boring shit.
I don't know what happened.. but if you are going to make podcasts like those #6 & #7 then you are not going to get much attention.
And what's this several parts to each EPISODE now.
Do one EPISODE and be done with it, /don't make listeners to start clicking several times in order to listen to your whole EPISODE/.

As to the music, don't cut it out completely.
I liked the music in first 4 EPISODES, (tho some songs were not my cup of tea)
I wouldn't cut music out completely as suggested by that English eunuch Shredni.
I would do >audio theater of the mind<, and have quiet music playing in the background.
Mix the songs or the sound effects as you wish but have something always playing in the background.
Experiment with the volume levels of course.
Maybe find and listen to some old radio shows and learn from those shows,
music and sound effects in the background add extra dimension when delivering spoken word.
....AND talk faster /not too fast of course, find a balance/, you started to talk tooo slllooowww and hard to understand.
Be confident, behind the mike,.. you must be Alpha male behind the mike to catch listeners attention.
If you talk and behave like Beta male behind the mike like Richard Groyper is in his youtube shit videos, then you will be just another boring monotonous-dull Richard Gropyper.

Lastly,...by giving back Metron Admin powers you will be making huge mistake.
Reason is that Metron is not trusted by many people on Bellgab and Ellgab.
Remember when VC posted few times on Bellgab that Metron will be messing up with peoples IP addresses
and VC warned Bellgabbers not to register on AzzGab because of that, because of Metron.
And VC was correct. Metron did that with my IP address, tho I'm glad that I'm using VPN so it doesn't affect me but the optics
that Metron has access to IPs is very bad if you like to attract more members.
I understand that Metron is your great [internet] friend.. but have principles of having full control of things that might "go South"
and Metron already "went South" when comes to trust.

...and now AZZERAE as you did it once already you can do it again and tell me to FUCK OFF.
I don't really care. I shared honest truth with you.

My comment is: You wear Metron's panties and his ass-wipes are destroying your forum, especially, since he has you insanely doxxing BG members under the guise of your biggest lie of all "free speech". Pathetic!

LOL... You banned ZaZa and not Metron! Then you doxxed ZaZa too! Bwahahaha! :D

Father OJ aka Chocolate Coated Jackboot helps to dox BG members too!

Freedom?! Metron Rules! Metron's favorite emoji applies here:   ::)

AND, on another subject, you are really stupid if you don't know whom took the domain name you wanted. Like Duhhh! Hint, hint, it was NOT MV/Liberace! you dunce.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 10, 2019, 08:44:28 AM
Episode #32

Hologlyph

Verse I

Verse II

Verse III

Another Circle of Friends (TM) advertisement:

This AzzStab coward hides his other hatred link from his post just above today. He left off a special Intro link to his new song dedicated to Brig sung in his own voice, and AssCan also put a link to his "death wish" song on AzzStab's Home Page too. Note its prominence copycatting Bellgab's best quotes! HannibalAssEater didn't even give BG a shout-out except to Azz'say: "The only good Brig is a dead Brig"

[attachment=1,msg1368726]

Previous month, Azz the Hannibal Cannibal, wants Brig on his dinner menu:

[attachment=2,msg1368726]

You must be really hard-up and serious considering all the Vegan hate meat eater images you post too. You a Dysmorphic Vegan Queen is that's you:

[attachment=3,msg1368726]

#CircleOfFriends

VC

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 12, 2019, 09:04:16 PM
Apparently you just don't understand the Azzgab Culture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BleDVJOSCM

That's almost a direct quote, so he gets it: "I will cut off your head if you keep talking so much."

I'll see if I can find it. ;)

Maybe Shreddie SV/FtS does:

[attachment=1,msg1368971]

I think Chocolate Coated Jackboot aka Father OJ should have applied this idea to AzzStab:

[attachment=2,msg1368971]

:D

Lilith

It's very interesting to see these screenshots VC.  Thanks!

#CircleOfFriendsâ,,¢

VC

Quote from: WOTR on December 15, 2019, 02:02:48 AM
Now... I thought that VC was supposed to be some Azzgab poster? Would that not qualify him as Azz of the year?

I'll only post some of their content here as a matter of exposing their perpetual butt hurt over everything Bellgab. I will never post there, because they promote violence and doxxing and do it too according to their own posting and admissions. They target Bellgab members for these abusive and threatening MO's. It's mainly an echo chamber of 4-5 butt hurt AzzStab members that were banned here or hate BG members here.

Not to mention, Metron is their main poster there, of course. Bwahahaha! :D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on December 15, 2019, 04:11:58 AM
I'll only post some of their content here as a matter of exposing their perpetual butt hurt over everything Bellgab.

Oh wah!

Let me guess, you dislike drama?

:o :o :o

QuoteI will never post there, because they promote violence and doxxing and do it too according to their own posting and admissions.

Public records are not "doxxing", hth turdly.

QuoteThey target Bellgab members for these abusive and threatening MO's. It's mainly an echo chamber of 4-5 butt hurt AzzStab members that were banned here or hate BG members here.

Yes, manufactured drama is still drama innit?

QuoteNot to mention, Metron is their main poster there, of course. Bwahahaha! :D

Just as Dr. MD MD is the "main poster" here, lol.

Does being a third tier succubus leave you feeling diminished VC?

VC

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2019, 08:14:01 PM
AzzHat, rrats gone wild, maniacal Metron, wacko wootsie... what a collection of loons.  Too bad they keep escaping from the BarfGab asylum.

Quote from: VC on December 04, 2019, 05:14:17 PM
Can't wait for Metron and Tootsie to call-in or co-host too. Bwahahaha!

Still waiting to hear from your SO/GF that posted for years in your shared account here. Why hasn't s/he been posting anywhere or co-hosting? Time to come out. ;)

AzzStab, you lied about having your SO/GF on your podcasts. S-he never spoke even one sentence that could be clearly heard or understood, much less, did you have any kind of conversation with him/her. S-he must be your alter and your imagination. Pathetic gender bender Clown World antics. :D

Put Metron on one of your podcasts. I'm certain a lot of people want to hear this complete autistic retard and moron speak. Bwahahaha!

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 23, 2019, 06:00:26 PM

At the rate you're going... far less than what was in it for Heather Wade. I'm sure Metron would provide numerous laughs for all the Gab sites its been on should it make an appearance on your podcast.

I'm certain your imaginary fiancee does further your MO here with your evasive reply above, but you can always prove us wrong with a real world podcast conversation with s-he. After all, s-he has participated here for a long time in your shared BG account. Right? :D

So, now, you just silence s-he now too? Why? S-he doesn't seem to exist if s-he doesn't appear anymore here or on your podcasts. What happened? You seem to be a highly deceptive hateful manipulator, and Metron wears your potty-mouth pants at his forum matching your MO all too well.

At least post your artwork. That seems to be your real talent. But you're totally afraid it will further reveal whom you really are. Guess you shouldn't go around beating-up and killing someone, fleeing Indonesia for doing it recently, and boasting about it, repeatedly, in your podcasts and in writing online. You don't think you're going to attract the attention of criminal investigators for doing this? You boast you're a dual citizen of South Africa and Indonesia and a published cartoon-graphic artist. You won't be hard to find, really.

Maybe you can be on one of Dave Schrader's true crime shows... Bwahahaha! Tide Pods Dave!

LOL... good luck ever getting a VISA to come to the USA killwad. I'm sure Metron will help you across the Texas border though.

You're just going to cower under creative license, now, aren't you, killer. You and Metron and CCJ/FOJ are petty hater doxxers and compulsive liars though. Your mental illness has made you an excuse to be a constant jail-faggot. You are a violent gender bender wo-man.

Too bad that isn't "you" in your present Avatar -screen name, because you would be an awesome woo woo Vegan gender bender channel on YT. You could have been a YT Star if you only looked sooooo Vegan as that one does.

Take your meds and don't be Anthony-Heater 2.0. (Or Metron less than zero.) That ending won't be productive for you at all. Keep going down the hateful road you've been on in your threatening podcasts, and I'll be surprised if you're still alive in less than 10 years.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on December 24, 2019, 12:27:32 AM
At least post your artwork. That seems to be your real talent.

Azzerae is a very talented artist indeed! I couldn't begin to pull off what he does with apparent ease.

MV/Liberace!

Maybe you can be on one of Dave Schrader's true crime shows... Bwahahaha! Tide Pods Dave!

Heh heh, ok, this line made me lulz

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on December 24, 2019, 12:46:50 AM
Azzerae is a very talented artist indeed! I couldn't begin to pull off what he does with apparent ease.

I made it into one of his pictures one time. He had me wearing a VC sock puppet on one hand.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2019, 12:50:51 AM
I made it into one of his pictures one time. He had me wearing a VC sock puppet on one hand.  ;D

Was there lube?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on December 24, 2019, 12:52:09 AM
Was there lube?

I can’t remember...but I woke up hours later with pants pulled half off. Everything seemed in place though.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2019, 12:56:54 AM
I can’t remember...but I woke up hours later with pants pulled half off. Everything seemed in place though.

#MeToo

Corona Kitty

At the rate you're going... far less than what was in it for Heather Wade. I'm sure Metron would provide numerous laughs for all the Gab sites its been on should it make an appearance on your podcast.

I'm certain your imaginary fiancee does further your MO here with your evasive reply above, but you can always prove us wrong with a real world podcast conversation with s-he. After all, s-he has participated here for a long time in your shared BG account. Right? :D

So, now, you just silence s-he now too? Why? S-he doesn't seem to exist if s-he doesn't appear anymore here or on your podcasts. What happened? You seem to be a highly deceptive hateful manipulator, and Metron wears your potty-mouth pants at his forum matching your MO all too well.

At least post your artwork. That seems to be your real talent. But you're totally afraid it will further reveal whom you really are. Guess you shouldn't go around beating-up and killing someone, fleeing Indonesia for doing it recently, and boasting about it, repeatedly, in your podcasts and in writing online. You don't think you're going to attract the attention of criminal investigators for doing this? You boast you're a dual citizen of South Africa and Indonesia and a published cartoon-graphic artist. You won't be hard to find, really.

LOL... good luck ever getting a VISA to come to the USA killwad. I'm sure Metron will help you across the Texas border though.

You're just going to cower under creative license, now, aren't you, killer. You and Metron and CCJ/FOJ are petty hater doxxers and compulsive liars though. Your mental illness has made you an excuse to be a constant jail-faggot. You are a violent gender bender wo-man.

Too bad that isn't "you" in your present Avatar -screen name, because you would be an awesome woo woo Vegan gender bender channel on YT. You could have been a YT Star if you only looked sooooo Vegan as that one does.

Take your meds and don't be Anthony-Heater 2.0. (Or Metron less than zero.) That ending won't be productive for you at all. Keep going down the hateful road you've been on in your threatening podcasts, and I'll be surprised if you're still alive in less than 10 years.

Well God damn.

*Edit*.

Holy shit .... Hahaha.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2019, 12:50:51 AM
I made it into one of his pictures one time. He had me wearing a VC sock puppet on one hand.

Heh. I remember that!

AZZERAE

I guess it never occurred to you that I don't give a shit.