• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

VC

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2019, 06:09:50 PM
Me Tron was in Dave Darins live YouTube chat this afternoon.  If you haven't watched it, AND READ THE LIVE CHAT,  well,

BWAHAHAHAHA

Poor, poor, Metron is SoooOOOooo Butt-Hurt and still Doxxing over Heater. His MO.

Metron: you and Azz should move-in with Heater and feed'er and coach her back to her witchy stardom you found in her. Maybe you can hitch a ride with Jedi or Sean or Ace of Spades. Guess you've got to kiss Azz's Ass and make-up first. Nahhh! Lovers' quarrels. :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 07:08:32 PM
Poor, poor, Metron is SoooOOOooo Butt-Hurt and still Doxxing over Heater. His MO.

Metron: you and Azz should move-in with Heater and feed'er and coach her back to her witchy stardom you found in her. Maybe you can hitch a ride with Jedi or Sean or Ace of Spades. Guess you've got to kiss Azz's Ass and make-up first. Nahhh! Lovers' quarrels. :D

You can also count on Chefist to make the drive.

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 04:14:54 AM
Azz says to Brig:

Azz had to leave "post haste" from Indonesia claiming and admitting he beat-up someone with Downs and/or in a wheelchair too or was it the same or another person that flew a drone to your window? Meaning, the cops might be after him soon enough to throw him in jail or out of the country too.

My memory is shot on that one. Reload Azz. :D
What?  And left Indo?  Where is Azz now?  Azz?

paladin1991

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 05, 2019, 09:37:10 PM
What?  And left Indo?  Where is Azz now?  Azz?
Never mind. 

Dickdr, you are a real AZZhole.  Just putting it out there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 05, 2019, 10:21:29 PM
Never mind. 

Dickdr, you are a real AZZhole.  Just putting it out there.

What did I do?!

Rat Fink

This is new George Senda thread.  lol

starramus

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 08:39:44 AM
If anyone has trouble with me being here, take it up with Liberace. Your knight in shining armour is the one who holds the keys, the very person who let me back in. Your gripe should be with him, not me. Its his forum. And he allows it.

I am grateful to Liberace for his open mindedness, and dedication to free speech. Danke

These are actually pretty good. Did you have any formal training or a background in broadcasting or is it just a hobby?

VC

Quote from: starramus on December 06, 2019, 12:19:02 PM
I am grateful to Liberace for his open mindedness, and dedication to free speech. Danke

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 06, 2019, 02:26:04 PM
These are actually pretty good. Did you have any formal training or a background in broadcasting or is it just a hobby?

Are both of you Brig haters too? AzzStab is repeatedly threatening real deadly violence in his podcasts and posts against Brig. This is a long term pattern of violent hatred that has emerged to the point of threatening murder against another Bellgab member.

Free speech is not free for these violent purposes. Also, this is likely a criminal offense known as assault, so AzzStab is likely in violation of criminal laws in the USA and SA. I'm not an attorney, but "free speech" does not allow for threatening murder without consequences.

What is your opinion about this behavior that AzzStab is doing as a Public Podcaster? AssStab is a previously banned member of Bellgab. Also, she-he is in clear violation of the Terms of Service here at BG too, since he is constantly doxxing other members of BG he is in disagreement with.

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:26:41 AM

Why do you have so many transparent PNGs of laughing black men? Is this like a fetish thing?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on December 06, 2019, 03:55:38 PM
Why do you have so many transparent PNGs of laughing black men? Is this like a fetish thing?

Datz racizt

AZZERAE

Its a hobby.

VC

73yo rratsmounting001 Bwahahahaha!

Another Sock Puppet that harasses multiple BG members for years on end.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 06, 2019, 11:43:11 PM
Azzerae's hobby is threatening and doxing BG members on his podcasts and at his forum. For starters today:

Azzerae Doxxes Brig & Threatens Murder in Episode 31 released 12-6-19.mp3

Azzerae Threatens Brig Again in Recent Podcast.mp3

Here's a question. And keep in mind, its rhetorical. But that will matter not ... You can never help yourself.

If doxxing is SO BAD, why on God's green earth would you redistribute sound clips that include the very content that contains it?

I'll tell you why. Because you want to engage in said behaviour, immerse yourself in it ... Participate in such things, even. And you want to frame it like its others who are doing so.

You are such a fucking dolt. Its remarkable, really.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 07, 2019, 01:20:32 PM
Here's a question. And keep in mind, its rhetorical. But that will matter not ... You can never help yourself.

If doxxing is SO BAD, why on God's green earth would you redistribute sound clips that include the very content that contains it?

I'll tell you why. Because you want to engage in said behaviour, immerse yourself in it ... Participate in such things, even. And you want to frame it like its others who are doing so.

You are such a fucking dolt. Its remarkable, really.

No. I'm not doxxing Brig. You do. Multiple times. I would have silenced your dox in this audio, BUT you did NOT pronounce "the dox" correctly. Bwahahahaha! :D

Also, truth is, I would have actually silenced your mispronunciation too, but I did not have time to learn how to use this feature in the software. I do now.

The point IS... YOU and Metron and your forum sock puppets and a some other forum haters are doxxing multiple BG members. YOU, Azzarae, are in violation of the Terms of Service here at BG constantly and repeatedly.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2019, 03:42:54 PM
He goes from apologizing profusely for his behavior to almost in the same breath uttering his death threats and nonsense again. There is no hope for this douche. People who indulge in this much violent fantasy usually end up acting on it eventually.

This audio proves that what you're saying is all too real. Azzarae has just recently posted in Episode 25 Effigy Part 1 that he beat-up and killed, just recently, a cripple that died in the hospital. Azzarae admits to fleeing Indonesia for his own alleged crime of killing someone.  >:(

WTF?!!!

Here is his own admission:

Azzerae Admits to Beating-up & Killing Someone Just Recently & Fleeing his Crime.mp3

Bye Bye Azzerae!

Original Audio Link is here: https://voca.ro/6Eejo5SANgj

Go to 13:30 mark for AzzKiller's admission

Rat Fink

I fink VC makes good reports.

#IAmNotWrong

VC

Quote from: MV on December 04, 2019, 01:40:27 AM
Black South African sugar daddy Forest Dweller muzzled half man Azz from posting here and in few days Azz will get blacked, (again).
Power of money, lol.

Quote from: username on December 03, 2019, 11:22:52 PM
I'm already getting a bad whiff of Curry and a combination of body odor.

AzzStab + K_Dubb = Shreddie aka FTS/SV

At least they have their "browned" Paki on demand. Azz claims he was blacked in Cali, when he met Metron and barbecued his green card and vegan mind. Azz is all in for his commie GF Tootsie Wootsie though, now, and seems to be groveling for the Groyper and becoming Anthony 2.0 in drag hiding-out behind his constant death threats and Vegan hate dysmorphia drawing make-up and painted nails as a Metron loving doxxer.

What a gender bender with zero manhood and grey hairs flying through his window...

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 07, 2019, 11:50:40 PM
AzzStab + K_Dubb = Shreddie aka FTS/SV

YES!

I really want to be K_Stabb that would just make my day.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2019, 12:02:10 AM
I really want to be K_Stabb that would just make my day.

Nuptials? AzzStabb claims to be getting married soon. Congrats! :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 08, 2019, 12:43:10 AM
Nuptials? AzzStabb claims to be getting married soon. Congrats! :D

Oh heavens no I just thought it was a cool name!  They seem like a lovely couple and I will send them off with my best wishes with perhaps only a single wistful tear which I shall daub discreetly with a hankie of dove-gray silk.

ninjashoes

I've been checking out your stuff AZZERAE.

I am extremely impressed.

I see a lot of potential in you. You definitely have that "IT" factor.

Keep it up bro. You are 100 times better than most podcasts.

ninjashoes

That thing about Brig being in the bathtub and the toaster...and not wanting to go through with it because of not wanting to see her naked bwahahahah

Funniest thing I have heard all year. I love you Brig but I am sorry, that is comedy gold.

I don't condone threats or violence but I am assuming this is tongue and cheek bellgab stuff so while I don't encourage it, I have to say it is genius.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 07, 2019, 06:52:15 PM
This audio proves that what you're saying is all too real. Azzarae has just recently posted in Episode 25 Effigy Part 1 that he beat-up and killed, just recently, a cripple that died in the hospital. Azzarae admits to fleeing Indonesia for his own alleged crime of killing someone.

It is. So tread carefully, as you're on thin ice at this juncture.

VC

Hey! It's Father OJ from AzzStab. :D

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 21, 2019, 04:26:13 PM
Is it any weirder than the typical American beach? A bunch of unsightly whales flopping about in the surf sweating hamburger grease.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 21, 2019, 04:53:52 PM
Hopefully the superior string vest/knotted hanky/engorged on bean-on-toast look will make it's way to the colonies

Father OJ Busted

[attachment=1,msg1368351]

[attachment=2,msg1368351]

;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 01:55:30 AM
That thing about Brig being in the bathtub and the toaster...and not wanting to go through with it because of not wanting to see her naked bwahahahah

Funniest thing I have heard all year. I love you Brig but I am sorry, that is comedy gold.

I don't condone threats or violence but I am assuming this is tongue and cheek bellgab stuff so while I don't encourage it, I have to say it is genius.

Do you know what happens when you assume, Daniel?

I’ve changed my mind about you. You’re an idiot and myke was right to dump you from his show.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2019, 09:02:04 AM
Do you know what happens when you assume, Daniel?

I’ve changed my mind about you. You’re an idiot and myke was right to dump you from his show.

Myke and I are cool now and you are just a forum drama addicted hysterical queen, hating on a young kid with talent due to jealous envy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 03:57:44 PM
Myke and I are cool now and you are just a forum drama addicted hysterical queen, hating on a young kid with talent due to jealous envy.

And you are a talentless hack incapable of making that judgement.