• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 27, 2019, 05:37:17 PM
[Azzerae] admits he can't afford professional psychotherapy, and so he is now using his forum/podcast as a substitute for therapy. I think Starr is playing the role of his therapist with a specialization in Karmic bite you in the Assstab retribution.

Actually, my psychiatrist made it clear to me that the medication she prescribed me has so far helped my self-improvement in leaps and bounds. Therefore it was concluded that I don't require psychotherapy. And for the record, I have gotten A grade medical care from my treatment plan this year, and so I'm doing way better than I was before I last interacted with you on this board.

The fact your derive amusement from the fact I said I couldn't afford therapy makes you a real piece of work. But what would you care, you're just another face in the crowd. No personality, merely a non-entity.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 03:03:24 AM
That's how it all happened.

Metron was only repeating - and having fun with - some of the bits I did on my earlier podcasts. It was something of an inside joke. But because no one else was part of it, listened to it, or understood it, it caused a great deal of confusion that became widespread.

No. Metron started this sheit about MV and his broken marriage and his bumhood long before you had a podcast or forum. He did it at EllGab. It's exactly as I said in my OP about it to answer MV/Liberace!, when he asked how it started.

Azz, you did some interesting posting in your Psychosis Thread. Come back and do some more posting and artwork there too. Too bad the meds have suppressed your artwork for now.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 27, 2019, 05:44:04 PM
[Azzerae] claims to have a closet full of Voodoo dolls with plenty of assstab needles stuck-in for MV/Liberace! Apparently, someone broke his widow to steal his original MV/Liberace! Assstab Doll, so he has a closet full of Assstab dolls "at the ready" now.

That's a true story. Minus the bad puns.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 03:20:01 AM
Oh yes you have. I'm a doxxer collecting IP's, remember! I know exactly who you are and what IP's you use when your browse there.

No. Dipshit. My statement was absolutely true when I posted that, so fuck off... as you suggest.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 03:31:46 AM
Too bad the meds have suppressed your artwork for now.

They haven't, actually. I'm able to calm down and concentrate for short stretches now, thanks to my pills.

Here are some of my recent artworks:

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 03:35:17 AM
No. Dipshit. My statement was absolutely true when I posted that, so fuck off... as you suggest.

I can do without the profanity. And will respond in kind, if you can keep it at bay.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 01:29:16 AM
You rolled me on your show. Your favourite thing to do is gossip and spread discord among anyone you can. And you told me that if you were me, you'd cut yourself. If you think any of that is clever, or the type of thing to be proud of, you never emotionally matured past the eighth grade.

You still don't take responsibility for your own words, that's truly amazing.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 02, 2019, 02:48:31 PM
For those that believe in Whitley Strieber... A True Story:

Azzarae continues his psychosis by delving into Whitley Strieber's life to find some meaning and purpose for his life and/or his social media. His mental illness has produced an ET through his window.

I don't "believe in" Whitley Strieber. I've been a fan of his writing for a couple years is all. That's very different than buying in to dangerous ideas.

Maybe. Maybe it was a hallucination. Maybe. But maybe it wasn't.

Save yourself years of recovery from Whitley's programming by reading about what happened to this guy, Jasun:

Prisoner of Infinity: UFOs, Social Engineering, and the Psychology of Fragmentation Paperback â€" April 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqrr0EmjlFo

Jasun Horsley has an awesome website that has a vast collection of Blog posts and Podcasts that cover Social Engineering that can relate back to The Paranormal. He had an obsession with Strieber's ideas and other "followings" for more than a decade before he realized how "controlled" he was by such interests.

Here is Jasun's website with intro about his Strieber book:

https://auticulture.com/prisoner-of-infinity/

I don't listen to podcasts, or consume any media of any kind, whatsoever. Nothing. So there's no chance I'll be delving in to this nonsense.

If you're going to be obsessed about such topics, then I think Jasun can help you from becoming entrapped in such beliefs and becoming more mentally ill as Azzarae is about such matters.

Uh, no. I have a doctor. I'd rather depend on the professional opinion of someone who literally has my best interests at heart, rather than some kook trying to sell a book.

Why you think replacing one crazy for another with an opposing opinion will do anything for a person's mental well being says far more about the place you're in than anything else. You can't even muster the courage to relate a smidgen of your personal life or experiences to others out of fear you'll be tracked down by the FBI. Guilty conscience. You must be doing something wrong.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 03:47:18 AM
You still don't take responsibility for your own words, that's truly amazing.

Face it, you're just a chatty patty. And your subscriber count is nothing more than evidence that 1600 people are stupid as fuck.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on December 03, 2019, 04:33:03 PM
I wasn't even able to make it through listening to the first half of part one, so I dunno. I don't plan on revisiting it unless someone brings something interesting to my attention.

Somebody should bring a round of bullets to your attention.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 03:50:36 AM
Face it, you're just a chatty patty. And your subscriber count is nothing more than evidence that 1600 people are stupid as fuck.

There's actually more than that, but that was actually the most truthful statement you've made tonight. Your autism is hysterical, post often.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 03, 2019, 03:31:59 PM
Azz, go do a Vegan YT channel with your artwork. I'm sure you and Metron and your other vegan/veggie fruit forum buddies could make it a success on YT. Yeah, right, you're not vegan, though you push their fucked-up fruity agendas.

Maybe an African UFO/Paranormal YT channel might work for your region of the world? But I seriously doubt anyone with an AB listening background will give a shit about your monologues except for your forum buddies.

All this advice from an individual who's spent their entire life on the sidelines as a spectator and critic whose opinion will never be respected or considered.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 03:55:12 AM
There's actually more than that, but that was actually the most truthful statement you've made tonight. Your autism is hysterical, post often.

The only thing that ever seems to hurt you is when somebody goes after your show. But its a common problem, amongst lesser developed men, attaching ones self worth to their worldly achievements.

By the time you realise what really matters, it'll be too late.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 04, 2019, 04:57:04 PM
You were sincerely helping AssStab, since you somehow found artwork that matched each podcast theme. Like WTF. This wasn't custom made for his-her podcast?

You had to get the artwork from Azz somehow...

While they were hot linked, nobody has the right to use those images without my permission. I made them myself, and I own the rights to them. Only by requesting permission for them to be re-used will I consider it.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 03:40:01 AM
I can do without the profanity. And will respond in kind, if you can keep it at bay.

I was only being your mimic, as in "fool" :D

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 02:29:05 AM
Get a fucking life.

QuoteSo savour it, fuckhead. Mhmm.

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 06:16:52 AM
Fuck you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 03:52:16 AM

It's a good thing you can't afford a gun or a plane ticket.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 04:01:39 AM
I was only being your mimic, as in "fool"

Yeah, well, you're getting me angry. Which I'm sure has produced a woody. Try not cum all over your keyboard, I know you're all out of paper towels at this point.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:01:59 AM

Tell us how many subscribers you have.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 03:58:13 AM
The only thing that ever seems to hurt you is when somebody goes after your show. But its a common problem, amongst lesser developed men, attaching ones self worth to their worldly achievements.

By the time you realise what really matters, it'll be too late.

You swim in a sea of inaccuracies yet again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 04:03:14 AM
Tell us how many subscribers you have.

Depends which platform specifically, there's multiple spots.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:09:53 AM
Depends which platform specifically, there's multiple spots.

Just because your ego is disproportionately inflated due to a series of simple numbers on a screen, doesn't mean you have the right to mistreat people for a rush.

Earn a living off your supposed "talent" alone, without working some menial job graveyard shift to feed yourself. Then talk to me.

VC

Azz says to Brig:

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 03:52:16 AM

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:01:59 AM

Azz had to leave "post haste" from Indonesia claiming and admitting he beat-up someone with Downs and/or in a wheelchair too or was it the same or another person that flew a drone to your window? Meaning, the cops might be after him soon enough to throw him in jail or out of the country too.

My memory is shot on that one. Reload Azz. :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 04:14:33 AM
Just because your ego is disproportionately inflated due to a series of simple numbers on a screen, doesn't mean you have the right to mistreat people for a rush.

Earn a living off your supposed "talent" alone, without working some menial job graveyard shift to feed yourself. Then talk to me.

I'm not sure you're aware of this yet lol but I apologize to burst your bubble... I also do voice over work too.... and that has paid my rent. It's nothing to brag about, however, so I'm not sure why you care about my life lol.

I'm sorry you don't enjoy your life, I also enjoy money and working various shifts, I was told at an early age that I need to work and work multiple jobs. These days I've been able to cut back on my regular gig.

I'm currently home however enjoying your meltdown.... Just in case you wondered.  :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 04:14:54 AM
Azz had to leave "post haste" from Indonesia claiming and admitting he beat-up someone with Downs and/or in a wheelchair too or was it the same or another person that flew a drone to your window? Meaning, the cops might be after him soon enough to throw him in jail or out of the country too.

My memory is shot on that one. Reload Azz. :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:24:05 AM
I also do voice over work too.... and that has paid my rent. It's nothing to brag about, however, so I'm not sure why you care about my life lol.

For someone who, when pressed, now claims he has nothing to brag about, you have an air of braggadocio about you that is most unappealing. But its to be expected from an American.

To be frank, the only reason I'm injecting myself into your life now is because you begun poking at me when you didn't get your way by having me as a guest on your gay show. It must genuinely burn your ass that I'm going to be on with MV this Friday - on a show, that while small - is in leaps and bounds far more interesting than you or your abortion of a broadcast will ever be.

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:24:05 AM
I'm sorry you don't enjoy your life, I also enjoy money and working various shifts, I was told at an early age that I need to work and work multiple jobs. These days I've been able to cut back on my regular gig.

I'm currently home however enjoying your meltdown.... Just in case you wondered.

You will be sorry. Oh, you'll be very sorry. You know absolutely NOTHING about my life. In my country and culture, working more than one job means you are a failure. You fat yanks have no idea how much you're despised worldwide ... because your heads are so far up your asses.

The fact you mention cutting back on your "regular gig" as some sort of crowning achievement speaks volumes. Real artists and creators can support themselves fully with what they do from day one. And have never had to kowtow to some superior in their entire life.

I'm more successful than you'll ever be - in all aspects of life - and I don't even need to try. The illusion of the first world/third world dynamic is a lie. Whilst residing in the "first world" you have to work multiple "gigs" to keep homelessness at bay and that means you are flailing. Wildly.

I will never trust you and your intentions with my friends. The people you gaslight and spread discord amongst. Never.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 04:39:37 AM
For someone who, when pressed, now claims he has nothing to brag about, you have an air of braggadocio about you that is most unappealing. But its to be expected from an American.

To be frank, the only reason I'm injecting myself into your life now is because you begun poking at me when you didn't get your way by having me as a guest on your gay show. It must genuinely burn your ass that I'm going to be on with MV this Friday - on a show, that while small - is in leaps and bounds far more interesting than you or your abortion of a broadcast will ever be.

You will be sorry. Oh, you'll be very sorry. You know absolutely NOTHING about my life. In my country and culture, working more than one job means you are a failure. You fat yanks have no idea how much you're despised worldwide ... because your heads are so far up your asses.

The fact you mention cutting back on your "regular gig" as some sort of crowning achievement speaks volumes. Real artists and creators can support themselves fully with what they do from day one. And have never had to kowtow to some superior in their entire life.

I'm more successful than you'll ever be - in all aspects of life - and I don't even need to try. The illusion of the first world/third world dynamic is a lie. Whilst residing in the "first world" you have to work multiple "gigs" to keep homelessness at bay and that means you are flailing. Wildly.

I will never trust you and your intentions with my friends. The people you gaslight and spread discord amongst. Never.

Don't worry Azz I'm still your friend!

(Circle Of Friends)

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:43:10 AM
Don't worry Azz I'm still your friend!

I know all the things you've done, and the attempts you've made to sabotage my progress.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 04:44:27 AM
I know all the things you've done, and the attempts you've made to sabotage my progress.

That's news to me, please enlighten us all.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 03:30:42 AM
Actually, my psychiatrist made it clear to me that the medication she prescribed me has so far helped my self-improvement in leaps and bounds. Therefore it was concluded that I don't require psychotherapy. And for the record, I have gotten A grade medical care from my treatment plan this year, and so I'm doing way better than I was before I last interacted with you on this board.

I'm trying to recall which country you are in... Is there a public system- or is it all private? Do you mind sharing which anti-depressant you are on? I'm kind of curious how it is working as a good friend just changed from prozac and says that the new one allows for a much greater range of emotion (positive and negative.) I had always assumed that the point of them was to dull emotion and was a little surprised to find that the one that is more helpful for him is allowing more emotion rather than less.

Is it 100% medication for you- or is there some other therapy as well?

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:46:38 AM
That's news to me, please enlighten us all.

Chat with me in private if you wish to resolve any of the conflict between us.