• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2019, 09:58:05 PM
At least someone appreciates half-assed tawdry slash fiction around here!

It's possible I might appreciate it if you knowingly wrote that knowing whom AssStab thinks ZaZa is. :D

Bwahahaha!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 03, 2019, 09:01:04 PM
You guys should just call Joe Biden’s Strokeline. There’s all kinds of hot talk about rubbing creepy senior citizens legs and kids jumping in laps there. Give it a try and call tonight. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MV on December 03, 2019, 09:07:01 PM
Apparently Azz has a new sugar daddy in South Africa on the West coast, his best "friend" Forest Dweller. Azz is moving in with him on Dec 11th.
Sugar daddy Forest Dweller, lol imagine the smell.

I'm already getting a bad whiff of Curry and a combination of body odor.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 03, 2019, 10:04:00 PM
It's possible I might appreciate it if you knowingly wrote that knowing whom AssStab thinks ZaZa is. :D

Bwahahaha!

Of course I did, you nitwit.  You may gather I don't necessarily share his conclusion but it does not matter:  though I sense my beloved is nigh I shall never, ever betray him to the forces of the emperor Li Chi; nay, though my nails are extracted one by one and I am put to the wheel and broken with rods.

It really was horrible -- "glorious" repeated within two lines, yaks in the desert, sheesh.  I'm sorry, guys.

MV

Black South African sugar daddy Forest Dweller muzzled half man Azz from posting here and in few days Azz will get blacked, (again).
Power of money, lol.

MV

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:01:31 AM
While I consider my Vocaroo clips open source (within reason), I would discourage you from re-posting my artwork. It is not yours, and you do not have written permission from me to use it.

Please see the attached document - below - for further warning/consideration.

Regards,

Azzerae

P.S. I will be placing a copyright notice on all future artworks. Should you choose to continue to republish my artworks, I will escalate this to further legal action.

heh heh, and since you are dirt poor who is going to pay the lawyers fees, your black South African sugar daddy Forest Dweller?

AZZERAE

Quote from: TROLL on November 25, 2019, 09:54:27 AM
LO-FI

Quote from: TROLL on November 25, 2019, 10:11:14 AM
The Devil's Dossier

Quote from: TROLL on November 28, 2019, 09:05:11 AM
FUCKNOSE

Quote from: TROLL on December 02, 2019, 09:45:48 AM
REDEEMER

Quote from: TROLL on December 03, 2019, 12:10:24 PM

While I consider my Vocaroo clips open source (within reason), I would discourage you from re-posting my artwork. It is not yours, and you do not have written permission from me to use it.

Regards,

Azzerae

P.S. I will be placing a copyright notice on all future artworks. Should you choose to continue to republish my artworks, I will escalate this to further legal action.

AZZERAE

P.P.S. To whom it may concern: oh, I have a lawyer alright.

Dr. MD MD

brig, I think it’s time for your I’m so scared meme. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 05:25:38 AM
brig, I think it’s time for your I’m so scared meme.

Yeah, for you.

Because you’re too much of a pussy to call in to the GabCast.

MV

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:15:22 AM

Regards,

Azzerae

Quote from: TROLL on December 03, 2019, 12:10:24 PM
Ep30

pt1
https://vocaroo.com/cfcc8m7ggdo
pt2
https://vocaroo.com/bW5ToVAEagi
pt3
https://vocaroo.com/2sDFNNZZ27i
pt4
https://vocaroo.com/lF7fqOQsLf9

Please enjoy my thread with new show.

Who needs to see your suicidal fantasy art work. It's depressing to look at it. Nothing of value will be lost.
Sure you have a lawyer, you can't even afford a shrink. heh heh

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:40:25 AM
Yeah, for you.

Because you’re too much of a pussy to call in to the GabCast.

If you’re representative of the kind of faggot that does then I know I’ve made the right choice in that regard. Why are you so desperate to have me call in anyway? Hoping to hone in with a voiceprint, loser? ::)

AZZERAE

I make my podcast for myself and about 3 other people. Not to grow it, not to have it turn into anything more than what it currently is.

If you find the show uninteresting, why you keep hanging on my every word is beyond me. Just another bunch of insecure losers trying to bully someone they perceive as an easy target.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:48:37 AM
I make my podcast for myself and about 3 other people. Not to grow it, not to have it turn into anything more than what it currently is.

If you find the show uninteresting, why you keep hanging on my every word is beyond me. Just another bunch of insecure losers trying to bully someone they perceive as an easy target.

And yet here you are asking for that. ::) ::)

MV

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:48:37 AM

Hey, half man, so why you are posting links to your vocal vomits here?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 05:48:06 AM
If you’re representative of the kind of faggot that does then I know I’ve made the right choice in that regard. Why are you so desperate to have me call in anyway? Hoping to hone in with a voiceprint, loser?

A dismal, poor attempt at trying to frame your fear of phoning in to the man whose ego you stroke daily as a choice, rather than a dead giveaway that you’re terrified of everyone finding out what a pansy you are, with the delicate voice of a fairy.

All you ever are is more and more of the same. It’s always unpleasant, underwhelming and unremarkable crossing paths with you, in any way whatsoever. Which is why it’s something best to be avoided.

AZZERAE

Quote from: MV on December 04, 2019, 05:53:32 AM
Why [is Azzerae] posting links to [his] vocal vomits here?

I posted one, by the way. And then, the archive of old shows was explicitly requested.

Thereafter, I ceased doing so. And some other person has been posting the shows as they are released.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:54:19 AM
A dismal, poor attempt at trying to frame your fear of phoning in to the man whose ego you stroke daily as a choice, rather than a dead giveaway that you’re terrified of everyone finding out what a pansy you are, with the delicate voice of a fairy.

All you ever are is more and more of the same. It’s always unpleasant, underwhelming and unremarkable crossing paths with you, in any way whatsoever. Which is why it’s something best to be avoided.

And yet here you are choosing to interact with me. ::) ::)

Yes, your posts are dismal, poor attempts. You got that right.

MV

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 06:16:52 AM
Fuck you.

AZZERAE, the official ladyboy of Bellgab by "her" own admission loves to wear makeup and paint "his" nails hot pink.
Way to go beezy.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 05:25:38 AM
brig, I think it’s time for your I’m so scared meme. ;)

ok  :)

TROLL

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:15:22 AM

Regards,

Azzerae

I was only trying to help. lol.

AZZERAE

Quote from: TROLL on December 04, 2019, 10:02:57 AM
Less work for me, no problem.

Its not your job. You've done all this "work" voluntarily.

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on December 04, 2019, 06:19:40 AM
AZZERAE, the official ladyboy of Bellgab by "her" own admission loves to wear makeup and paint "his" nails hot pink.
Way to go beezy.
Sounds like a nice hook-up with the DigitalPigSnuggler.  A match made in Hell BellGab.  Praise Lee and start the nuptials.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2019, 10:27:45 AM
Sounds like a nice hook-up with the DigitalPigSnuggler. A match made in Hell BellGab.  Praise Lee and start the nuptials.

Not you again...

::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2019, 11:00:36 AM
Thank yeeewww!

Remember, you were the one who came at me first. And you followed that up with "you'll get over it." Well, I never did. You're just a bully, punching down. Rich American scum!

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 11:24:15 AM
Remember, you were the one who came at me first. And you followed that up with "you'll get over it." Well, I never did. You're just a bully, punching down. Rich American scum!
Sounds like AssRat needs some more rratsmounting001 therapy.  ;D