Author Azzerae's World  (Read 11835 times)

VC

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NO SHOW
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2019, 10:04:00 PM »
At least someone appreciates half-assed tawdry slash fiction around here!

It's possible I might appreciate it if you knowingly wrote that knowing whom AssStab thinks ZaZa is. :D

Bwahahaha!

Azzerae's World
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2019, 11:18:59 PM »
You guys should just call Joe Bidenís Strokeline. Thereís all kinds of hot talk about rubbing creepy senior citizens legs and kids jumping in laps there. Give it a try and call tonight. ;)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2019, 11:22:52 PM »
Apparently Azz has a new sugar daddy in South Africa on the West coast, his best "friend" Forest Dweller. Azz is moving in with him on Dec 11th.
Sugar daddy Forest Dweller, lol imagine the smell.

I'm already getting a bad whiff of Curry and a combination of body odor.

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NO SHOW
« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2019, 11:34:43 PM »
It's possible I might appreciate it if you knowingly wrote that knowing whom AssStab thinks ZaZa is. :D

Bwahahaha!

Of course I did, you nitwit.  You may gather I don't necessarily share his conclusion but it does not matter:  though I sense my beloved is nigh I shall never, ever betray him to the forces of the emperor Li Chi; nay, though my nails are extracted one by one and I am put to the wheel and broken with rods.

It really was horrible -- "glorious" repeated within two lines, yaks in the desert, sheesh.  I'm sorry, guys.

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2019, 01:40:27 AM »
Black South African sugar daddy Forest Dweller muzzled half man Azz from posting here and in few days Azz will get blacked, (again).
Power of money, lol.

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2019, 05:13:56 AM »
While I consider my Vocaroo clips open source (within reason), I would discourage you from re-posting my artwork. It is not yours, and you do not have written permission from me to use it.

Please see the attached document - below - for further warning/consideration.

Regards,

Azzerae

P.S. I will be placing a copyright notice on all future artworks. Should you choose to continue to republish my artworks, I will escalate this to further legal action.

heh heh, and since you are dirt poor who is going to pay the lawyers fees, your black South African sugar daddy Forest Dweller?

Azzerae's World
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2019, 05:15:22 AM »
LO-FI

The Devil's Dossier

FUCKNOSE

REDEEMER

While I consider my Vocaroo clips open source (within reason), I would discourage you from re-posting my artwork. It is not yours, and you do not have written permission from me to use it.

Regards,

Azzerae

P.S. I will be placing a copyright notice on all future artworks. Should you choose to continue to republish my artworks, I will escalate this to further legal action.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2019, 05:17:53 AM »
P.P.S. To whom it may concern: oh, I have a lawyer alright.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2019, 05:25:38 AM »
brig, I think itís time for your Iím so scared meme. ;)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2019, 05:40:25 AM »
brig, I think itís time for your Iím so scared meme.

Yeah, for you.

Because youíre too much of a pussy to call in to the GabCast.

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2019, 05:42:16 AM »

Regards,

Azzerae

Ep30

pt1
https://vocaroo.com/cfcc8m7ggdo
pt2
https://vocaroo.com/bW5ToVAEagi
pt3
https://vocaroo.com/2sDFNNZZ27i
pt4
https://vocaroo.com/lF7fqOQsLf9

Please enjoy my thread with new show.

Who needs to see your suicidal fantasy art work. It's depressing to look at it. Nothing of value will be lost.
Sure you have a lawyer, you can't even afford a shrink. heh heh

Azzerae's World
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2019, 05:48:06 AM »
Yeah, for you.

Because youíre too much of a pussy to call in to the GabCast.

If youíre representative of the kind of faggot that does then I know Iíve made the right choice in that regard. Why are you so desperate to have me call in anyway? Hoping to hone in with a voiceprint, loser? ::)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2019, 05:48:37 AM »
I make my podcast for myself and about 3 other people. Not to grow it, not to have it turn into anything more than what it currently is.

If you find the show uninteresting, why you keep hanging on my every word is beyond me. Just another bunch of insecure losers trying to bully someone they perceive as an easy target.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2019, 05:51:23 AM »
I make my podcast for myself and about 3 other people. Not to grow it, not to have it turn into anything more than what it currently is.

If you find the show uninteresting, why you keep hanging on my every word is beyond me. Just another bunch of insecure losers trying to bully someone they perceive as an easy target.

And yet here you are asking for that. ::) ::)

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2019, 05:53:32 AM »

Hey, half man, so why you are posting links to your vocal vomits here?

Azzerae's World
« Reply #195 on: December 04, 2019, 05:54:19 AM »
If youíre representative of the kind of faggot that does then I know Iíve made the right choice in that regard. Why are you so desperate to have me call in anyway? Hoping to hone in with a voiceprint, loser?

A dismal, poor attempt at trying to frame your fear of phoning in to the man whose ego you stroke daily as a choice, rather than a dead giveaway that youíre terrified of everyone finding out what a pansy you are, with the delicate voice of a fairy.

All you ever are is more and more of the same. Itís always unpleasant, underwhelming and unremarkable crossing paths with you, in any way whatsoever. Which is why itís something best to be avoided.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2019, 05:57:19 AM »
Why [is Azzerae] posting links to [his] vocal vomits here?

I posted one, by the way. And then, the archive of old shows was explicitly requested.

Thereafter, I ceased doing so. And some other person has been posting the shows as they are released.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2019, 06:03:57 AM »
A dismal, poor attempt at trying to frame your fear of phoning in to the man whose ego you stroke daily as a choice, rather than a dead giveaway that youíre terrified of everyone finding out what a pansy you are, with the delicate voice of a fairy.

All you ever are is more and more of the same. Itís always unpleasant, underwhelming and unremarkable crossing paths with you, in any way whatsoever. Which is why itís something best to be avoided.

And yet here you are choosing to interact with me. ::) ::)

Yes, your posts are dismal, poor attempts. You got that right.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2019, 06:16:52 AM »
Fuck you.

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2019, 06:19:40 AM »
Fuck you.

AZZERAE, the official ladyboy of Bellgab by "her" own admission loves to wear makeup and paint "his" nails hot pink.
Way to go beezy.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2019, 09:42:14 AM »
brig, I think itís time for your Iím so scared meme. ;)

ok  :)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2019, 09:58:57 AM »

Regards,

Azzerae

I was only trying to help. lol.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2019, 10:00:32 AM »
I was only trying to help.

All you had to do was ask.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2019, 10:02:57 AM »
All you had to do was ask.

Less work for me, no problem.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2019, 10:06:30 AM »
Less work for me, no problem.

Its not your job. You've done all this "work" voluntarily.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2019, 10:27:45 AM »
AZZERAE, the official ladyboy of Bellgab by "her" own admission loves to wear makeup and paint "his" nails hot pink.
Way to go beezy.
Sounds like a nice hook-up with the DigitalPigSnuggler.  A match made in Hell BellGab.  Praise Lee and start the nuptials.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2019, 10:38:53 AM »
Sounds like a nice hook-up with the DigitalPigSnuggler. A match made in Hell BellGab.  Praise Lee and start the nuptials.

Not you again...

::)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2019, 11:00:36 AM »

Azzerae's World
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2019, 11:24:15 AM »
Thank yeeewww!

Remember, you were the one who came at me first. And you followed that up with "you'll get over it." Well, I never did. You're just a bully, punching down. Rich American scum!

Azzerae's World
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2019, 11:29:17 AM »
Remember, you were the one who came at me first. And you followed that up with "you'll get over it." Well, I never did. You're just a bully, punching down. Rich American scum!
Sounds like AssRat needs some more rratsmounting001 therapy.  ;D