• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

VC

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2019, 06:00:39 PM
Now look what you made me do to my avatar...

Truly, honored.

Thanks.

Praise MV/Liberace!

Sew say we all... lol

Lilith

Quote from: VC on November 27, 2019, 07:06:28 PM
Truly, honored.

Thanks.

Praise MV/Liberace!

Sew say we all... lol

Looks like you inspired username as well.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2019, 07:10:32 PM

Just waiting on VC to do what he/she/it needs to do.

VC

Quote from: username on November 27, 2019, 06:36:39 PM
AMAZING!!!

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2019, 07:10:32 PM

Quote from: username on November 27, 2019, 07:15:36 PM
Just waiting on VC to do what he/she/it needs to do.

Again...

Truly, honored.

Thanks.

Praise MV/Liberace!

Sew say we all... lol

Quote from: username on November 27, 2019, 06:42:46 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on November 27, 2019, 07:34:37 PM
Again...

Truly, honored.

Thanks.

Praise MV/Liberace!

Sew say we all... lol

Amazing.

VC

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2019, 05:56:59 PM
Gee, that doesn't sound weird.

Time for a little more rratsmounting001 therapy.  Before you know it, (s)he will become his mom, too.

Azzstab's MV Voodoo Doll story starts here at 3:44:

https://old.vocaroo.com/i/s0add2U7EkZt

"Putting pins through it... MV"

Bwahahahaha!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2019, 02:35:48 PM
You deliberately rolled me on your show. And here you are yukking it up with your little demonic pals. That's what saddens me. You pretended to be my friend.

It takes stability to be a friend to someone. You may want to ask yourself, What’s in it for them? and here, I’m afraid, you’ll come up short.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2019, 10:53:51 PM
It takes stability to be a friend to someone. You may want to ask yourself, What’s in it for them? and here, I’m afraid, you’ll come up short.

If you didn't catch on by now MD, Azzerae is upset with me because I said this exact thing to Starmountain, "Hey did you hear the last gabcast?". At no point did I ever mention what MV or Azzerae said about any single thing on the last gabcast.

During my show, at no point before or after the Show did I say anything about Azzerae. I still haven't said anything about him that would be taken as disparaging. Yet ..... I'm the one who is responsible for his words and his actions.... I guess I'm the one out of line Right?   :D

pate

Quote from: username on November 27, 2019, 11:20:16 PM
If you didn't catch on by now MD, Azzerae is upset with me because I said this exact thing to Starmountain, "Hey did you hear the last gabcast?". At no point did I ever mention what MV or Azzerae said about any single thing on the last gabcast.

During my show, at no point before or after the Show did I say anything about Azzerae. I still haven't said anything about him that would be taken as disparaging. Yet ..... I'm the one who is responsible for his words and his actions.... I guess I'm the one out of line Right?   :D

Daniel,

b4 yew axe, yah.  D-runk, anyhoe this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLTGs4fqxBk

Puh-lease doan pills yore Myke!

-p

AZZERAE

Quote from: TROLL on November 27, 2019, 01:39:34 PM
Thank You for making such generous contribution to my thread. It saved me lots of work. lol

You're most welcome.

chefist

So much to catch up on here...wow...AZZ with his own podcast hating on MV...Azz calling in on the GC the other night...it's like watching a lost season of the Sopranos you didn't get to see back in the day.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on November 28, 2019, 01:37:11 AM
So much to catch up on here...wow...AZZ with his own podcast hating on MV...Azz calling in on the GC the other night...it's like watching a lost season of the Sopranos you didn't get to see back in the day.

Enjoy, buddy. We should do a collab sometime.

Nyewalker

Quote from: VC on November 27, 2019, 05:44:04 PM
Someone has stolen his MV Voodoo doll!

Apparently it's up on Craigslist ...

MV Voodoo Doll

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nyewalker on November 28, 2019, 05:26:09 AM
Apparently it's up on Craigslist ...

MV Voodoo Doll

So, that’s what a Moroccan poncho looks like.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2019, 07:30:19 AM
So, that’s what a Moroccan poncho looks like.

Thats adorable!

The listing is gone already.  #sad

I'm saving that image just in case anybody wants it for their avatar picture in the future.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2019, 08:08:44 AM
Thats adorable!

The listing is gone already.  #sad

I'm saving that image just in case anybody wants it for their avatar picture in the future.
Dayum.  I was hoping to add an MV Voodoo doll to my Christmas shopping list.  Sticking picks in MV, while praising Lee, as you sip egg nog and sing carols.  Man, I love the Holidays.

VC

AssStab seems to think TROLL is TheErinnF YouTube Star :D

Azz, you genius, are you ZaZa, The One, Get Ready, Metron, a SO/GF Alter Sock Puppet, Tootsie Wootsie etc etc.

Hint, hint, I'm none of these, but you're at least one of these. Prove otherwise.

You've doxxed at least five BG's in your own voice on your podcasts.

Congrats! :o Doxxer!  >:(

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on November 28, 2019, 03:56:05 PM
AssStab seems to think TROLL is TheErinnF YouTube Star :D

Azz, you genius, are you ZaZa, The One, Get Ready, Metron, a SO/GF Alter Sock Puppet, Tootsie Wootsie etc etc.

Hint, hint, I'm none of these, but you're at least one of these. Prove otherwise.

You've doxxed at least five BG's in your own voice on your podcasts.

Congrats! :o Doxxer!  >:(
VC, I am an infrequent visitor.  Who has been doxed?

VC

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 28, 2019, 08:40:32 PM
Who has been doxed?

Azz did this himself in his podcasts that are posted to this thread, with the help of Metron no doubt, but I've only listened to about 7 podcasts. Assstab certainly intends to dox more and may have already named others in the podcasts I haven't listened to.

I'm not going to name names or give-out the screen name avatars.

VC

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 28, 2019, 08:40:32 PM
VC, I am an infrequent visitor.

Lol. Come-on...

Date Registered:
    September 17, 2012

Total Time Spent Online:
    76 days, 7 hours and 50 minutes.

Total Posts:
    13,716 posts

Though you do spend a lot of time at EG. Do you post at AzzStab's forum too?

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 27, 2019, 10:04:14 AM
Metron in his infinite wisdom and clever gif game has shown me the error of my ways.

Even Azz wants to come home to BG. I don't think Tootsie, Metron, Starr, and a GD5150 alter will serve enough literary punch that is worthy of you and your SV's verbage. They ALL OCD read here anyway, trip over our every words, so why not give-up their ghost site that is their desolation and constant undoing. They obtained their butt hurt enlightenment and deserve it sooooo...

We are the heathens of heater you need to be rapping to. Why don't you call into the GC too? :D

Looking forward to your upcoming podcast... get well soon!

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 01, 2019, 08:34:31 PM
Even Azz wants to come home to BG. I don't think Tootsie, Metron, Starr, and a GD5150 alter will serve enough literary punch that is worthy of you and your SV's verbage. They ALL OCD read here anyway, trip over our every words, so why not give-up their ghost site that is their desolation and constant undoing. They obtained their butt hurt enlightenment and deserve it sooooo...

We are the heathens of heater you need to be rapping to. Why don't you call into the GC too? :D

Looking forward to your upcoming podcast... get well soon!

That is very kind of you, VC, though I suspect you are just curious to see if a purse falls out when I open my mouth.  Metron is actually a great conversationalist when he calms down, always returning a serve with interest.  I dispute your identification of the good padre, though I will draw a veil over my conclusion out of respect for him.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2019, 08:48:09 PM
That is very kind of you, VC, though I suspect you are just curious to see if a purse falls out when I open my mouth.

Azz loves playing his gender bender games. The fact he also says you're gay in both "his" personas, whether you have admitted as such yourself online, doesn't engender any negative judgment on my part towards you. You seem to be a decent and respectful person that is certainly not going to take advantage of such matters as is being potentially contemplated here, and you're certainly one of the most entertaining forum members here at BG. I appreciate you no matter what Azz alleges whether accurate or not. You're a BG homegrown drama player and a keeper. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on December 01, 2019, 10:51:13 PM
Azz loves playing his gender bender games. The fact he also says you're gay in both "his" personas, whether you have admitted as such yourself online, doesn't engender any negative judgment on my part towards you. You seem to be a decent and respectful person that is certainly not going to take advantage of such matters as is being potentially contemplated here, and you're certainly one of the most entertaining forum members here at BG. I appreciate you no matter what Azz alleges whether accurate or not. You're a BG homegrown drama player and a keeper. ;)

Yeah, but he's a queer!

-Lee

pate

Quote from: VC on December 01, 2019, 10:51:13 PM
K_dub, du Istanbul uber-trollen?. ;)

Mint a Constinaple.  Nefer...

Cry havoc!  Oar hymnal autoschopull...

Z-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on December 01, 2019, 11:36:19 PM
Yeah, but he's a queer!

-Lee

And you, sir, are a colossal fraud!  As the only ivory-tickling faggot (though sadly lacking in the rhinestone department) in these here parts I demand that you cease this shameless impersonation at once.  Or at least cough up a poncho to atone for your crimes.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 02, 2019, 12:00:17 AM
And you, sir, are a colossal fraud!  As the only ivory-tickling faggot (though sadly lacking in the rhinestone department) in these here parts I demand that you cease this shameless impersonation at once.  Or at least cough up a poncho to atone for your crimes.

I cannot confirm nor deny that K-dubd was the first caller after the "giveaway" was announced.  I can, however, confirm that he is the first non-person from Pittsburgh to claim any perceived "prize" that may or may-not have been on offer.

Therefore, by co-host by-laws I enjoin eMCeeEnterprises (tm/inc) to re-activate PMs(ystem) for purposes of contest prize redemption;  further to gain a valid PO or mailthing addtrees foar aka "K-dub" foar either a "turkey" or "pancho" as the "shoe" producesr ess, deem et, al.. &c.

As self-appoinet "Exec Pord?" indded, herwif &c.  Direct an entourage eMCee'ntarprises, as such and forthwit.  To wit:

Give 'em the turkeE?

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on December 02, 2019, 12:29:00 AM
I cannot confirm nor deny that K-dubd was the first caller after the "giveaway" was announced.  I can, however, confirm that he is the first non-person from Pittsburgh to claim any perceived "prize" that may or may-not have been on offer.

Therefore, by co-host by-laws I enjoin eMCeeEnterprises (tm/inc) to re-activate PMs(ystem) for purposes of contest prize redemption;  further to gain a valid PO or mailthing addtrees foar aka "K-dub" foar either a "turkey" or "pancho" as the "shoe" producesr ess, deem et, al.. &c.

As self-appoinet "Exec Pord?" indded, herwif &c.  Direct an entourage eMCee'ntarprises, as such and forthwit.  To wit:

Give 'em the turkeE?

-p

Oh goodness, pate, I couldn't possibly wear the poncho after all the shit I just gave poor WOTR just for wanting a Norwegian sweater.  It would have to be the turkey.  And since I probably have the aids or am about to get it any day I need to be careful with bacterial contamination.  I'm sorry; I will have to forfeit and Lee can continue his masquerade with my blessing.