• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2019, 05:08:22 AM
You?! Aw! I thought I was the repository of all things evil in the world? :(

Nobody could ever convince me of that...

VC

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2019, 04:35:25 AM
So, sounds like it's a "therapy group" of sorts?  Or would you say more of a "venting group" ?

Venting the butt hurt of being banned and blaming everyone else but themselves. :D

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2019, 04:56:59 AM
Let me guess...

It was all my fault?  ;D

Azz blames me for getting "him" [their shared account] banned here at BG. Bwahahaha! So, it's not all your fault apparently. :D

Starr Mountain aka Opti Mystic and Azz are waayyy over focused with what seems to be spiteful feelings and extreme jealousy directed at you and your relationship with MV/Liberace! Though, Starr Mountain cloaks it in a non-hateful or non-directed spiteful way in contrast to Azz's directed "violent" wording. Starr seems to have some karmic cycle ideas that don't allow her to use such directed anger as Azz does, but they talk together in their posted podcasts about your relationship with MV/Liberace! with obvious jealousy.

Totally weird. I only know this from listening to their podcasts that were posted to this thread yesterday, so I have no idea what is also posted at Azz's forum. I've never browsed the Azzgab forum.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 05:13:34 AM
Venting the butt hurt of being banned and blaming everyone else but themselves. :D

Starr Mountain aka Opti Mystic and Azz are waayyy over focused with what seems to be spiteful feelings and extreme jealousy directed at you and your relationship with MV/Liberace! Though, Starr Mountain cloaks it in a non-hateful or non-directed spiteful way in contrast to Azz's directed "violent" wording. Starr seems to have some karmic cycle ideas that don't allow her to use such directed anger as Azz does, but they talk together in their posted podcasts about your relationship with MV/Liberace! with obvious jealousy.

Totally weird. I only know this from listening to their podcasts that were posted to this thread yesterday, so I have no idea what is also posted at Azz's forum. I've never browsed the Azzgab forum.

#sad

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 04:45:40 AM
He posted you lived in some rat infested shithole in an abandoned building or $5 deadbeat motel living on cheap dollar value menu burgers.

That sounds kinda minimalist/bohemian and not entirely unappealing.  Can I play bucket drums on the corner?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 05:13:34 AM
Starr Mountain aka Opti Mystic and Azz are waayyy over focused with what seems to be spiteful feelings and extreme jealousy directed at you and your relationship with MV/Liberace!

Understandable, as it's a positively life enhancing experience to be in my inner circle.  And thanks for using the exclamation mark!

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 05:35:49 AM
That sounds kinda minimalist/bohemian and not entirely unappealing.  Can I play bucket drums on the corner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wCTQdmXkUg

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 05:38:50 AM
Understandable, as it's a positively life enhancing experience to be in my inner circle.  And thanks for using the exclamation mark!

Sew Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2019, 04:35:25 AM
So, sounds like it's a "therapy group" of sorts?  Or would you say more of a "venting group" ?
More like a fruits and nuts group.  It's pretty bad when you can't even make the cut at BellGab.  Praise Lee and pass the rratsmounting001.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on November 26, 2019, 08:28:41 AM
More like a fruits and nuts group.  It's pretty bad when you can't even make the cut at BellGab.  Praise Lee and pass the rratsmounting001.

That picture is a lewd!

VC

Quote from: TROLL on November 25, 2019, 11:53:34 AM
Hahahaha. Azzerae is butt hurt already.  Makes new thread.

It seems Liberace! FIFY and Azz. :D

Praise MV.

Azz will be sooooo pleased with all the attention he has gotten "here" since yesterday. Interesting that he's delayed posting about it here and might be pissing on his forum instead or with another butt hurt podcast, but maybe he doesn't know Liberace! FIFY and Azz merging Azz's thread topic w/yours and can't find his separate thread topic. Lol.

Azz was so excited waiting "live" for username commenting during his podcasts for username to respond to his DM's on Twitter in real time after midnight here. Bwahahaha! Such needy urgency to dialog and set things "straight". Another love/hate imagined relationship in the making...

There must be some funny commentary reacting over there amongst the banned and rejects.

ItsOver

I hope the rejects are enjoying their time with Barf.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 05:35:49 AM

#OldJokeTiem:
# What Do You Call A Drummer Without A Girlfriend/Wife?
# ...
# Homeless!

#<BaDum-Tissh.Mp3> 🥁

#LeeTearingUpDatDriedUp&ThinnedGroupieVajayjay
#RockOnDrummerBoi!
#CanEyeHazTheHIVzNao?!

VC

Quote from: TROLL on November 26, 2019, 07:33:11 PM
Everybody enjoy my thread. lol
Part3
https://vocaroo.com/8fftwYoPvAp

Thanks for the thread TROLL. hehe

Azz persists in part 3... This BSC loon is still thinking I got him banned at BG. Bwahahaha! :D

This dipshit doesn't "register" what MV/Liberace! ALREADY told him WHY Azz was banned. Stupid is as stupid does... he keeps forgetting repeatedly what he was going to say on his bitch show today.

Hahahaha... Azz couldn't resist another podcast with Starr today about BG.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on November 26, 2019, 08:28:41 AM

Fruitcake

is delicious.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 04:09:16 AM
How did that rumor start?

The trials of being an internet celebrity.
It's not true? Then, would you mind if I gave your exwife a call anyway?

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 04:45:40 AM
Metron was/is a major player and vengeful instigator about such ideas. He posted you lived in some rat infested shithole in an abandoned building or $5 deadbeat motel living on cheap dollar value menu burgers. Well, not exactly, I don't remember his precise wording, but it was something to that definite effect along with his assertion that you lost your marriage and children. Basically, you're living as a bum similar to a homeless person, but maybe still earning a minimum wage at a radio station? Lol.
Metrosexual is a definite cocksucker.  And just as vicious a phaggot as the Dickdr.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2019, 05:08:22 AM
You?! Aw! I thought I was the repository of all things evil in the world? :(
No.  Just a cum repository.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 04:39:21 AM
The trip never did happen because life got in the way. Then I thought I was going to be in NY for a week this month, so I would have made the trip at that time, but that also didn't materialize. One day.

And yeah, the announcement of that trip seemed to really set her off. From my perspective, it all seemed to start here (but much earlier in PM):

Passive aggressive to the max. Absolutely insufferable. IRL, I keep this personality type 100 miles or more away from me.

Now, rratsmounting001 I'd hang with any time.

I think it started when I left the BellaHaven thread.  I think a lot of people were upset about that.

#ICouldBeWrong.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 27, 2019, 02:44:20 AM
Metrosexual is a definite cocksucker.  And just as vicious a phaggot as the Dickdr.

Well, look who it is! Azz and metron’s best FBI buddy. How’s your boyfriend, Richie? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 27, 2019, 02:45:18 AM
No.  Just a cum repository.

Dream on, faggot! You’ll just have to continue to use Azz for that.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: TROLL on November 26, 2019, 07:33:11 PM
Everybody enjoy my thread. lol

Listen to this show

Episode27

If You're Reading This Its Too Late
Part1
https://vocaroo.com/i6JXheGLVtC
part2
https://vocaroo.com/8KR8lRDn3Dy
Part3
https://vocaroo.com/8fftwYoPvAp
Part4
https://vocaroo.com/h9KkpdkMVTr

My goodness.  This show is a beacon of Light, Love and Positivity.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2019, 02:54:43 AM
Well, look who it is! Azz and metron’s best FBI buddy. How’s your boyfriend, Richie? :D

Good Morning Doc.  Nice to see you so early in the morning.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2019, 02:55:38 AM
Dream on, faggot! You’ll just have to continue to use Azz for that.  ::)
Come on Mikey.  Try it, you'll like it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 27, 2019, 03:04:21 AM
Come on Mikey.  Try it, you'll like it.

Nah! That’s for establishment faggots, like you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2019, 02:57:21 AM
My goodness.  This show is a beacon of Light, Love and Positivity.  ::)

They said a couple of things, I got a little out of line.  ;)