Author Azzerae's World  (Read 11366 times)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #570 on: March 08, 2020, 04:14:56 AM »
not even your boyfriend respects you anymore.

You're a dumb faggot.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #571 on: March 08, 2020, 05:37:53 AM »
missed it by thaaat much...

You can always catch the podcast version.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #572 on: March 08, 2020, 10:53:15 AM »
Interview with the Devil
Part 2

PART I / PART II / PART III
PART IV / PART V / PART VI

Dynamo Hum joins me for a candid discussion on all the things Art Bell's legacy devolved into.

We got callers, too! Was the first Za Za? I dunno...

But the second was some Honduran loser who bragged about the awful condition of his liver.

VC

Azzerae's World SV Shreddie Shreds Metron THE CHICKEN SHIT POS
« Reply #573 on: March 08, 2020, 11:51:33 AM »
Metron, the most complete asshole and hypocrite, needs to Dox AzzStab NOW based on Metron's "principles" that Metron lives and dies for. What a worthless POS LIAR Metron IS. FU Metron. DOX AZZSTAB NOW you worthless prick POS.

Shreddie kicked your sorry POS worthless shitting assface Metron. Eat your own shit and die: :D

Azzerae's World
« Reply #574 on: March 08, 2020, 06:39:39 PM »
Dynamo Hum joins me for a candid discussion on all the things Art Bell's legacy devolved into.
We got callers, too! Was the first Za Za? I dunno...
very enjoyable, thanks big guy..

VC

Azzerae's World AzzStab Openly Admits Doing Political Topic Comics Years Ago
« Reply #575 on: March 08, 2020, 11:39:16 PM »
AzzStab you said you did a lot of political themed comics years ago. Interesting.

Any comments about this South African cartoonist? ;)

Complete cartoon here:

http://www.mahala.co.za/art/ballot-box/

Sample art:

Azzerae's World
« Reply #576 on: March 09, 2020, 06:46:30 AM »
TOTEM HOLE

HALO I / HALO II / HALO III
SENTIENT IDOLS & THE NATURE OF TIME                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

VC

Azzerae's World Good Show DynamoHum Brilliant! Hilarious Metron Meltdown
« Reply #577 on: March 09, 2020, 10:49:29 AM »
Best popcorn meltdown EVER watching spastic triggered Metron being the insane bitch hypocrite liar he is. A true mental basket-case without treatment for his imperfected hypocritical liar personality.

Even K_Dubb and Shreddie had to encircle his circle jerk with emergency appearances and run interference to catch all the drivel frothing out of Metron's spastic mouth. Eat your shit and drink your piss and die Metron! :D

Bwahahahaha!

DynamoHum sunk your sorry asses into the hellfire oblivion you both fornicate with your abusive compulsive liar personalities. Yes, you, AzzStab, s-he even let Metron post here through your rotting pie hole to impersonate your s-he "self". Prick. Punk.

You don't care? But you hung-up on Pedro like a total pussy that can't handle your own temper tantrums. Triggered. :-*

Azzerae's World Good Show DynamoHum Brilliant! Hilarious Metron Meltdown
« Reply #578 on: March 09, 2020, 11:38:35 AM »
...encircle his circle jerk...catch all the drivel frothing out of Metron's spastic mouth. *

Is it actually physically possible to accomplish this?  Purely as a matter of professional curiosity.

VC

Azzerae's World The Blow Your Brains Out Cartoonist(s) Love the Reptilians
« Reply #579 on: March 09, 2020, 08:21:14 PM »

This South African cartoonist seems to have a common idea with your constant obsessive blow your brains out suicide cover artwork for most of your podcasts. Interesting. ;)