• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

AZZERAE

You didn't mean that I should shut the fuck up, what you really meant was "my incorrect interpretations of what you're expressing colour too far outside the lines for my puny, untraveled peabrain to comprehend, also, I am going to boil everything you said down to orange man bad so fuck you".

You were right. Shut up about American politics. Everyone will hate you because they're angry and frustrated and ready to draw blood no matter what you say. All anyone hears is: 'you're atracking my precious worldview!'

Believe me, I won't be touching politics with a ten foot pole from here on out.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 11:35:28 AM
You keep expecting people to turn on you.

Paranoid Schizophrenia will do that to you. And I'm having a particularly bad day in this context. So thanks a lot for doing just that.

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 11:35:28 AM
Why don't you let people in.

Well I kinda did "let you in", and this is what I got for it:

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 08:43:38 AM
Shut the fuck up...

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2020, 01:00:09 PM
It sounds like you've never seen a Trump rally, or listened to evangelicals talk about him, because they often believe precisely that. It wouldn't take much to convince a lot of the Right to cancel elections and install a dictator because their commitment to democracy is only skin deep. All you have to do is wave The Radical Left at them and they will accept almost anything.

They can't see it. And for all their fantasising about the many "freedoms" enjoyed in their land, the best country in the world, no one outside of it is permitted to so much as disagree with them on the internet. Snowflake faggots in red hats acting tough.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 01:02:06 PMwon't be touching politics with a ten foot pole from here on out

Thanks mang

Ciardelo

How do you feel about Brexit, Azz?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 01:10:24 PM
Thanks mang

It's a real pity that I can't talk about certain things, when the entire premise of your beloved land is supposedly held together by the right to express oneself and pursue person happiness.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 01:13:07 PM
How do you feel about Brexit, Azz?

I don't feel anything. I am numbed by psychiatric drugs and I'm going to sleep. Fuck this shit.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 01:13:17 PM
It's a pity I can't talk about certain things, when the entire premise of your beloved land is supposedly held together by the right to express oneself and pursue person happiness.

Okay, talk away. But yer gonna sound preety biased and not very well informed.

I shouldn't have said "shut the fuck up" but your rap music had me in battle mode.

Why do you love violent music so much?

AZZERAE

If you think I'm gonna bite you're mistaken. Thanks for shitting all over an already dreadful day of pain and unbearable misery.

Sorry I tried to make art and express myself in a way that didn't resonate.

I guess I just deserve to be hated and despised for anything I do, am or think.

Ciardelo

Naw, we're cool, right?

I aint spoiling for a fight nor do I have a chip on my shoulder.

Sleep well.

It sounds like you've never seen a Trump rally, or listened to evangelicals talk about him, because they often believe precisely that. It wouldn't take much to convince a lot of the Right to cancel elections and install a dictator because their commitment to democracy is only skin deep. All you have to do is wave The Radical Left at them and they will accept almost anything.

As though the left at large hasn't already accepted everything prescribed to them by corporate sermon, lol.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2020, 01:00:09 PM...commitment to democracy is only skin deep.

Interesting choice of words..

The truth always wants to get out. Even in the lafties like you ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 12:49:23 PM
The left. The left. It's always the big bad left, huh. Jesus. I don't know why I bother.

I think he’s saying you sound this way about the right.

Dr. MD MD

I’d be willing to let them start rounding up communists now.

Say hi to the queen for me. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 01:15:44 PM
If you think I'm gonna bite you're mistaken. Thanks for shitting all over an already dreadful day of pain and unbearable misery.

Sorry I tried to make art and express myself in a way that didn't resonate.

I guess I just deserve to be hated and despised for anything I do, am or think.

Dude, it’s just a conversation. He’s not attacking you. He’s just disagreeing with you and asking for an explanation of why you think the things you do.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2020, 05:58:09 PM
I think he’s saying you sound this way about the right.

But I don't feel that way about the right. At all.

And I'm a centrist.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2020, 06:02:52 PM
Dude, it’s just a conversation. He’s not attacking you. He’s just disagreeing with you and asking for an explanation of why you think the things you do.

I guess you're right. I felt like shit yesterday. I feel better after a solid night's rest.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 01:18:07 PM
Naw, we're cool, right?

Yeah. Totally.

But you're right. There's better things to talk about than politics.

AZZERAE

As you guys are my American friends, I'll be more cognizant of how I approach the topic of your politics.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 14, 2020, 01:34:49 PM
As though the left at large hasn't already accepted everything prescribed to them by corporate sermon, lol.

There isn't a left in America. Yammering apes like you are told what to think and never question it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2020, 10:33:25 AM
There isn't a left in America. Yammering apes like you are told what to think and never question it.

^^^^^^
Still ruled by a queen.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2020, 12:07:35 PM
^^^^^^
Still ruled by a queen.

It is a good thing that Mr. Vashtar was not listening to Douglas Dietrich's show last evening. Her Majesty was a topic of discussion.  It was most unfortunate.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2020, 01:09:24 PM
It is a good thing that Mr. Vashtar was not listening to Douglas Dietrich's show last evening. Her Majesty was a topic of discussion.  It was most unfortunate.

I'm already cleaning my musket.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2020, 02:07:03 PM
I'm already cleaning my musket.

Here you go.  Somewhere around hour two or three.  It's all a blur...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPGC5paSsOk

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2020, 02:10:40 PM
Here you go.  Somewhere around hour two or three.  It's all a blur...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPGC5paSsOk

I don't know how you listen to him. It's just you and Gunner, oiling yourselves up, no one else cares.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2020, 02:32:27 PM
I don't know how you listen to him. It's just you and Gunner, oiling yourselves up, no one else cares.

Wow! We finally agree on something. :)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2020, 10:33:25 AM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2020, 02:32:27 PM

...and that is the pity.  Der Führer's only son lives and breathes and rages into the night.  Yet somehow no one cares.  :'(

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 15, 2020, 12:10:13 AM
As you guys are my American friends, I'll be more cognizant of how I approach the topic of your politics.

Don't worry, bunny.  To these men Trump is the father they never had or wish they did, or the man they could be were they not slaves to incessant fapping or otherwise beset by Jews.  Their rage is the rage of a fatherless babe and when he falls, as he inevitably will, they will need all the creepy love and faintly predatory compassion we can give them.