Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 13, 2020, 07:48:32 PM
Thats adorable, you saved your old love letters to Metron[/i]
MV

Fixed it for you sir.

https://youtu.be/UQRmA2v2D9s

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 13, 2020, 01:02:34 AM
Is Azzerae's Apology Tour over with yet or did he run out of T-shirts.

Amazing.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2020, 08:29:35 PM
Suicide note? Do we need to do a wellness check? ???

Just content. For those who consume it rather than create it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 13, 2020, 07:48:32 PM
Thats adorable, you saved your old love letters to Metron

You're a real cunt, but your saving grace is your Photoshop game.

AZZERAE

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 01:07:36 AM

If I elaborate, I'm only going to be vilified for it.

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 01:07:36 AM

I didn't know you were a Professor at Miskatonic, neat. Don't let the old ones keep ya down.

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 14, 2020, 02:03:17 AM
I quite enjoyed your two stints on the Gabcast.

Thanks, bro. I was just offering some of my more vitriolic guests a cold drink.

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 12, 2020, 11:00:56 AM
40 minutes? Do you have any time stamps for the good parts?

What good parts?   You mean the end part?  Yeah, that's a good part.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 14, 2020, 02:27:30 AM
The end part? Yeah, that's a good part.

Hey Gunny, do you listen to them shits?

Ciardelo

"Trump is a false messiah"

:click:

Shut the fuck up about American politics. Why don't you talk about things you do know about Azz?

Ciardelo

I want to hear more about the South African view of the situation in Northern Ireland. Aren't you people a lot closer to there than here?

AZZERAE

I guess you really are Metron.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 10:17:28 AM
I guess you really are Metron.

Now yer being offensive Azz.

Why do you want to hurt me so?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 10:21:02 AM
Why do you want to hurt me so?

I don't want to hurt you. You're the one who told me to "shut the fuck up", dude.

I just reacted to your initial post - click here to hear it. Call it a follow up, or think of it as an expansion pack to episode 148.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 03:40:11 AM
Hey Gunny, do you listen to them shits?
I should be listening while I am fucking around on the net.  I could call in, all the way to South Africa.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 14, 2020, 11:08:16 AM
I don't want to hurt you. You're the one who told me to "shut the fuck up", dude.

I just reacted to your initial post - click here to hear it. Call it a follow up, or think of it as an expansion pack to episode 148.

Sheeit. Show me where Trump says he is the (a?) messiah?

You sound butt hurt.

My problem is with your silly, sophomoric theory.

You keep expecting people to turn on you. Sad. Why don't you let people in.

Ciardelo

It's VERY popular in the leftist media to call the conservatives "Nazis" and make comparisons to Hitler. They also try to ding on the right by throwing about messianic desires purportedly ascribed to the right. Both of these are fabrications.

Because you are entertaining these ideas means you have been infected with this bias.

Nobody is looking for a "messiah" except for the left, who want big daddy governemt to care for them, cradle to grave.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 11:41:13 AM
you have been infected with this bias

NEWS FLASH! Buddy, if you think I think I'm smarter than other people you are sorely mistaken...And if you think any human being isn't infected with bias of some kind, you're just wrong.

AZZERAE

My problem with you comes with you being too butthurt to entertain my larger point - imagine how terrifying it might be when everything you think is good and just really turns out to be evil and rotten? To me, that's a horrific concept. It's all I was trying to convey. And it's not a failure on my part to express myself, it's a failure on your part of not being capable of parsing your personal feelings and ideas, or not being able to separate them from a neutral monologue from an imperfect man.

AZZERAE

Nobody is looking for a "messiah" except for the left, who want big daddy governemt to care for them, cradle to grave.

The left. The left. It's always the big bad left, huh. Jesus. I don't know why I bother.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 14, 2020, 11:35:28 AM
Show me where Trump says he is the (a?) messiah?

Are you fucking serious? I never said, implied or even inferred that. Your bias has you blind. Left/right, left/right, left/right...there has to be more to life that this.

AZZERAE

EllGab is probably gentler on your ass. I hear they use KY jelly. Maybe quit the double dippin' and just stay there.

AZZERAE

Metron had the exact same opinions as you do. So for all the hatred you and anyone else harboured for him, you're a lot alike.

SredniVashtar

It's VERY popular in the leftist media to call the conservatives "Nazis" and make comparisons to Hitler. They also try to ding on the right by throwing about messianic desires purportedly ascribed to the right. Both of these are fabrications.

Because you are entertaining these ideas means you have been infected with this bias.

It sounds like you've never seen a Trump rally, or listened to evangelicals talk about him, because they often believe precisely that. It wouldn't take much to convince a lot of the Right to cancel elections and install a dictator because their commitment to democracy is only skin deep. All you have to do is wave The Radical Left at them and they will accept almost anything.