Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Tootsie on September 30, 2020, 12:16:53 PM
Tim Ozman aka Zaza is online here now... :o

Let us all pray  :D

Which Ozman brother was he?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 12:21:05 PM
Bullshit! Ozman NEVER posts here. I wish he would but he only seems to lurk here. ZaZa wouldn't be able to help himself and would’ve wished for me to die from ass cancer by now. ::) ::)

Heads up, dude.  Looks like your avatar died last week fm ass cancer.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on October 01, 2020, 01:38:26 PM
I accept your fealty. Bring back your period.

Why do you intend to make soup?  I understand it makes a real meaty broth.  You can practically chew the meat drapes. 

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 07, 2020, 03:02:04 AM

ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

You keep saying blue eyes, but you have one blue eye and one hazel looks like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYMej1meZU

This is the song from the "all I wanted was a pepsi" line :)

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 07, 2020, 03:24:08 AM
You keep saying blue eyes, but you have one blue eye and one hazel looks like.

Heterochromia is so hot in Paris right now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 07, 2020, 03:02:04 AM

ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

First of all, this is patent fraud since you do not son me at all and content yourself with the kind of sober cautions about my obsession that I would expect from a true friend.  I think I came out rather better in this bargain, sweetheart.

Second, pate is not a sweathog as he posted a shirtless photo of himself, and he is hot.  I believe, despite the ardent pleas of many bellgabbers over the years, this is the only time anyone has ever actually shown us their tits, and I didn't even ask!

Third, my photo was taken several weeks ago in the height of summer by a guy I am sort of seeing.

I am (or was) new to forumming and one of the first things I noticed about bellgab was how certain people acted like their avatars (impossible mythical beauties swathed in flowing robes and accompanied by wolves/the moon/ethereal sparkles etc.) and the juxtaposition of this visual imagery with the gravel-voiced grandmas who appeared on the gabcast under the same names amused me to no end.  I swore from the beginning that I would never be so ridiculous, and using current (admittedly flattering and selected) photos is how I keep myself honest.  I do not think I have to point out the pitfalls of neglecting this, for those few of us who prefer our faces to be known.

Fourth, I am by no means a racist in my personal life (I don't know where you got that idea) and see the beauty in all shades and shapes of men.  As long as they are not fat!

Thank you, Azz; that was very powerful.

Ciardelo

What's a murray biscuit? Do they make you fat?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 07, 2020, 01:35:32 PM

I don't know either, but the scenario Azz paints is usually played out here upon a Ritz cracker.  These will, of course, make you fat but, prepared as described, the protein content is higher than one might expect from your typical baked item and is recommended as an occasional indulgence.

Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 07, 2020, 01:41:45 PM
I don't know either, but the scenario Azz paints is usually played out here upon a Ritz cracker.  These will, of course, make you fat but, prepared as described, the protein content is higher than one might expect from your typical baked item and is recommended as an occasional indulgence.

:snicker:

VC

You have to be somewhat gay or gay curious to be able to do that. Sorry, that's not eating ants... :)

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 06, 2020, 11:57:08 AM
VC, what you are suffering are delusions. Its a pity not even the mental hospital will take you.

You seem euphoric and manic on your latest podcast. Med adjustment time? Don't listen to the temptress or the idiot ME-tron to do otherwise! Is your apology really genuine and true into the future too, or have you gone to turnover the other leaf on the dark-side again? As a gesture of good will, I will commit to a battle rap with you in a cooperative production that you can produce and have creative control over.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 06, 2020, 02:58:12 AM
Seriously you little derpnard, how many times do I have to tell you that I am MEtron!?

I'm certain you will let him out of your pie hole upon request if not already arranged. Of course, why bother with Jack-tron ME-tron there too. Bwahahaha!

To MV/Liberace!: I suggest unbanning Metron2267 now, and let "these" idiots do double time! Or 2+ X-time depending on how many sock puppets are under their control. Metron2267 already has a shared Gif/Graphic folder with Jackass-tron ME-tron anyway. RETARDS.

I'm certain they could easily reach a 200+ post count per day. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 07, 2020, 01:16:59 PM

...I am (or was) new to forumming and one of the first things I noticed about bellgab was how certain people acted like their avatars (impossible mythical beauties swathed in flowing robes and accompanied by wolves/the moon/ethereal sparkles etc.) and the juxtaposition of this visual imagery with the gravel-voiced grandmas who appeared on the gabcast under the same names amused me to no end...
Heh... a certain wilted flower comes to mind.  ;D

K_Dubb

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2020, 02:22:04 PM
Heh... a certain wilted flower comes to mind.  ;D

TIGER LILLY!

AZZERAE

What's a murray biscuit?

They look like this:

I guess its not a snack food or a thing in your neck of the woods.

Do they make you fat?

Everything makes you fat. So its best to just give up and be fat.

Or in the words of Alexander Woolcoot, "All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening."

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 07, 2020, 01:16:59 PM
My photo was taken several weeks ago in the height of summer by a guy I am sort of seeing.

So you really are gay - AMAZING!

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on October 07, 2020, 01:55:01 PM
You seem euphoric and manic on your latest podcast. Med adjustment time?

I just had too much Red Bull, plus coffee, and forgot to eat.

Don't listen to the temptress...

I don't/won't listen to her anymore. She knifed me in the back, took Rubini's side and denounced me in front of the whole of BellGab!

Jackstar

Jackstar

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2020, 01:57:45 AM

How odd, that I can have all this inside of me, and to you its just words.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 01:58:09 AM
<-----

Who needs words when Dubb-dude memes are all that’s needed.

https://youtu.be/oIb9QUGjdIc

Call me a rebel.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 08, 2020, 04:17:33 AM
to you its just words.

“For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down in words, with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived it.”

― Edgar Allen Poe

Jackstar

To MV/Liberace!: I suggest unbanning Metron2267

Buy him a microphone too while you're at it.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 03, 2020, 09:45:08 AM
WHAT UP, WANKER (BONUS)

Can I get this as a ringtone .mp3? I will pay you handsomely for a perfect loop.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 08, 2020, 01:19:48 AM
They look like this:

Oh those!  We have them here but they are not that popular, sometimes in a special imported-foods section.

Or in the Mexican one.

I see you are determined to undo all the hard work I have done here.

ItsOver

Or in the words of Alexander Woolcoot, "All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening."
“A professor of medicine explains why eating fat won't make you fat...”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/eating-fat-wont-make-you-fat-gain-weight-says-doctor-2017-11%3famp

Ciardelo

They look like this:

Huh. I think we call those "cookies" over here in the U. S.

# Interesting side note (I'm surprised Jackstar did not know this)
"Tossing your cookies" and "tossing your salad" are COMPLETELY different things.  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 08, 2020, 10:22:00 AM
Huh. I think we call those "cookies" over here in the U. S.

# Interesting side note (I'm surprised Jackstar did not know this)
"Tossing your cookies" and "tossing your salad" are COMPLETELY different things.  :o
Yeah, I think those cretins who worship some old hag in a castle call them biscuits, too.  Of course, we’re just too stupid to know any better.