• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 17, 2020, 08:21:34 AM

Quote from: VC on September 11, 2020, 02:19:57 PM
Well, well, it seems this is the Third time you've Turned Over a New Leaf to want to be friendly and friends with me. Seriously? Third time is the charm, huh? ;)

Prove it. Do the calligraphy (you said you did but didn't) and artwork I suggested, and I'll give you some audio content to collaborate together. With your excellent audio editing creative skills and obvious entertaining DJ expertise we could make BG history together. [...]

I already posted before your most recent podcast last Thursday that I would get back to you by audio by today, but, instead, you surprised attacked by not waiting for my audio response to preemptively refuse any friendship with me in your podcast last Thursday. This, of course, is your known M.O. and your typical behavior to pretend one thing, friendship in this instance, but do the opposite. I always operated in good faith with the foreknowledge knowing full well you don't do that. You, of course, are a clown troll that enjoys attempting trickery and then performing treachery by being an asshole about it. Prove otherwise! You can always turn over a Fifth Leaf and try again. ;D Why not? My offer still stands in good faith.

But, realize, we're waayyy past fool me once shame on you and fool me twice shame on me. You've just been a silly clown for some time now...

[attachment=1,msg1422324]

Ciardelo

Quote from: VC on September 20, 2020, 01:19:33 PMrefuse any friendship with me

That out-of-work loser Pubini seems to be looking for friends.

VC

Maybe you should keep a detailed diary about your energy levels including diet meals and times, caffeine consumption, sleep times, exercise type and times, med doses and times that might give some clues what might be changed that could potentially help your low energy levels. Let your medical team review these records for some possible improvements.

MV is looking for a co-host this weekend. Interested?

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on September 22, 2020, 10:26:52 AM
Maybe you should keep a detailed diary about your energy levels including diet meals and times, caffeine consumption, sleep times, exercise type and times, med doses and times that might give some clues what might be changed that could potentially help your low energy levels. Let your medical team review these records for some possible improvements.

I’m glad to see Lee upping his game with the GabCast.  I hope Azzerae can join the party with Lee.

AZZERAE

Sorry for jumping the gun and cussing you out. It was very bad timing. Thanks for the genuine suggestions above. I know you are a good soul, better than most.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on September 22, 2020, 10:54:50 AM
I hope Azzerae can join the party with Lee.

It would be nice, but Lee doesn't want to have anything to do with me anymore. I can't tell you why, because I don't know why. Someone else might know.

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 22, 2020, 11:52:20 AM
It would be nice, but Lee doesn't want to have anything to do with me anymore. I can't tell you why, because I don't know why. Someone else might know.
Sorry to hear that.  Maybe he’ll reconsider or talk with you about it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on September 22, 2020, 11:57:15 AM
Sorry to hear that. Maybe he’ll reconsider or talk with you about it.

He just ignores me now. We used to be friendly. I know he's been busy, but I'm just another crazy to him, it seems.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 22, 2020, 11:52:20 AM
Does it have anything to do with him having to sleep on the wet spot?

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 22, 2020, 12:22:38 PM
He just ignores me now. We used to be friendly. I know he's been busy, but I'm just another crazy to him, it seems.
Was it because of the broken enema bag incident? 

Jackstar

This is certainly the best advice possible for this question in the situation. Well done. Where did you plagiarize it from? I'm not asking for a Fed.

AZZERAE speaks for me now. He can have my spot, indefinitely.
Mount Olympus policy. Also, I'm calling my (REDACTED) "Olympus" now.

AZZERAE

MY ARMS ARE WHEELS

MY LEGS ARE WHEELS

MY BLOOD IS PAVEMENT

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 23, 2020, 12:08:30 AM
MY ARMS ARE WHEELS

MY LEGS ARE WHEELS

MY BLOOD IS PAVEMENT

I want my pony to have a cell phone. Thanks in advance.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 26, 2020, 09:45:05 AM

ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

You are going to run this ship dear one! You are the future of the Art Bell Legacy! And it's more than obvious to me that the Azzerae emails from gmz are a complete HOAX. And yes, you scare them. :) KEK. Thank you for the drops!   [attachment=1]

Clarewhole

i cant beleive he would refer to an woman and say she has a blown out vagina .... and how does he know ???

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 27, 2020, 06:21:19 AM
Quote from: VC on September 11, 2020, 02:19:57 PM
I always played by the rules and never doxxed or reported you and/or anyone else actively or recently posting here anywhere. I've never reported any post at BG. MV/Liberace! can ban me now if I'm lying. On the other hand, you never played by those rules. Will you?

Azzerae, as you know (see above), I've never reported you or ME-tron's posts anywhere, period. Furthermore, I've never contacted MV/Liberace! or anyone else about any of your posts or podcasts except for the exception below:

But!!! Posting what you say or write "here" on BG is fair game! I play by Fight Club Rules! Why don't you?! :)

Clarewhole

I think the more p/c name is beef curtains or perhaps a nice bacon drape ???

AZZERAE

I recieved an email this morning from an individual who purports to be David Rubini. Attached are the contents of this email. I haven't communicated with David Rubini except publically, on BellGab, since he told me to GO AWAY. I have no idea who is behind the emails sent to me today are, and I want everyone to know that I AM NOT BEHIND THE AZZERAEWORLD@GMX.COM EMAIL ADDRESS. SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME...and this may be why Lee thinks I'm untrustworthy and fake. Because of whoever it is that is stirring this shit up behind the scenes. I DID NOT WRITE the header to this email. Some troll did. THE ONLY EMAIL ADDRESS I USE IS AZZERAE@GMAIL.COM

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on September 27, 2020, 03:07:53 PM
I play by Fight Club Rules! Why don't you?!

Why should I pledge allegiance to a set of rules, written on a transparency in invisible ink when the very admin of this site doesn't even believe me when I'm telling the truth?

Nyewalker

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 28, 2020, 01:09:54 AM
I recieved an email this morning from an individual who purports to be David Rubini.

Bwahahaha ...