• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RIP - starrmtn001 (banned) kek!

Started by Richard Groyper, September 02, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 07:19:42 PM
eat cat shit.
Thanks for leaving reproduction out of it - takin' the high road?  ;D

Okay, I eat it.  I vomit it.  A syringe sucks the cat poop and vomitus up.  And when I plunge the sauce into your ear - there's so much room in your head that the ooze just stays in there.   :P

Spookcat

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 07:08:59 PM
Well, exactly what is the healthy response when a man tells a woman to fuck off.  If she doesn't reply at the same level, she condones being verbally abused.  If she goes elsewhere, that means she was bullied out.  If she escalates to threats or violence, she becomes criminal.  Seems to me that fighting fire with fire was the only healthy response.

If a moderator doesn't like someone, can they put her on Ignore or does management have to stay aware of posts all the time?

Azzerae/Azraa misses you.

https://azzgab.createaforum.com/index.php

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 08:29:37 PM
Azzgab?  There is a 3rd gab now?
Sounds like WAN needs to retire, buy a lot of meth and instant coffee, and get multiple monitors to monitor all these gabs effectively!

Spookcat

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 08:34:29 PM
Sounds like WAN needs to retire, buy a lot of meth and instant coffee, and get multiple monitors to monitor all these gabs effectively!

WAN has a job, wife,  Morg! And morg!babies to take care of. 😅

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 08:34:29 PM

This is the only gab worth monitoring anyway.

Quote from: Spookcat on September 02, 2019, 08:38:17 PM

Indeed.  I think I can outsource Azzgab monitoring to Albrecht. 

albrecht

Quote from: Spookcat on September 02, 2019, 08:38:17 PM
I had to look up Morg. Still unsure on details and if this is a slight, praise, or just comment? Not a comic guy. Please use other more classical references in the future: most comics and movies seem to crib from them anyway. I'm sure Tylor or Campbell would say this is nothing new though!

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 08:45:42 PM
I had to look up Morg. Still unsure on details and if this is a slight, praise, or just comment? Not a comic guy. Please use other more classical references in the future: most comics and movies seem to crib from them anyway. I'm sure Tylor or Campbell would say this is nothing new though!

This being Morg!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 08:41:55 PM
Indeed.  I think I can outsource Azzgab monitoring to Albrecht.
Gott in Himmel! Not sure I can handle multiple gabs. As Coach said "dance with the one that brung ya." So, barring more weird developments, Second Coming, drama, Planet X, the maietreya, etc, I might just stick here. More power to whomever but we risk a C2C guest idea of multiple gabs at some kind of Kaku string-theory in logarithmic fashion!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 08:49:12 PM
This being Morg!

Ha. Ok, now I recall. He has good taste in beverages!!!! Keep him away from the Ladies' Cats!!! 

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 08:51:49 PM
Gott in Himmel! Not sure I can handle multiple gabs. As Coach said "dance with the one that brug ya." So, barring more weird developments, Second Coming, drama, Planet X, the maietreya, etc, I might just stick here. More power to whomever but we risk a C2C guest idea of multiple gabs at some kind of Kaku string-theory in logarithmic fashion!

G.U.G. Theory?   Grand Unified Gab?

Spookcat

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 08:52:37 PM
Ha. Ok, now I recall. He has good taste in beverages!!!! Keep him away from the Ladies' Cats!!!

I'm more concerned about whether he has recovered mentally from WANs Live Like Falkie experiment.

Quote from: Spookcat on September 02, 2019, 08:54:36 PM
I'm more concerned about whether he has recovered mentally from WANs Live Like Falkie experiment.

The little guy was Hella Mad at me.   He has since discovered hens and that takes up most of his attention now.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 08:53:57 PM
G.U.G. Theory?   Grand Unified Gab?
I like your theory and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 

Besides the more obvious psychological aspects there would appear to be some possible theoretical physics applications to the BG and other gabs. Some kind of expression of entropy? Fuzzy Logic? And, of course, Quantum and the whole AI shtick must be considered.

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 08:58:15 PM
I like your theory and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 

Besides the more obvious psychological aspects there would appear to be some possible theoretical physics applications to the BG and other gabs. Some kind of expression of entropy? Fuzzy Logic? And, of course, Quantum and the whole AI shtick must be considered.

Well we will have to see what is to be done, once the 4th gab comes online.  SplinterGab actually sounds kind of badass.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2019, 08:41:39 PM
This is the only gab worth monitoring anyway.

Indeed, the rest are just wannabes.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 09:06:36 PM
Well we will have to see what is to be done, once the 4th gab comes online.  SplinterGab actually sounds kind of badass.
While the more analytical here might start using some Maxwell Equations to analyze this phenomena I'm going to investigate the Jungian aspects- even though I consider his stuff mainly bunk and a part of the conspiracy (Freud being a relative of Bernays.)

In reality Mandelbrot should be referenced but that stuff gets me a headache.  Gabs as fractals and such.

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 09:14:59 PM
While the more analytical here might start using some Maxwell Equations to analyze this phenomena I'm going to investigate the Jungian aspects- even though I consider his stuff mainly bunk and a part of the conspiracy (Freud being a relative of Bernays.)

In reality Mandelbrot should be referenced but that stuff gets me a headache.  Gabs as fractals and such.

Jungian?  LauraL-Gab?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 09:19:34 PM
Jungian?  LauraL-Gab?
Not another Gab!  But, thanks, I will not be going down the Jungian analysis of the Gabs phenomena. 

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 09:23:30 PM
Not another Gab!  But, thanks, I will not be going down the Jungian analysis of the Gabs phenomena. 

But that Gab might have some side boob action.   I *think* Jackstar would allow it.

Jojo

Quote from: Spookcat on September 02, 2019, 08:28:07 PM
Azzerae/Azraa misses you.

https://azzgab.createaforum.com/index.php
I didn't exactly see him missing me.  But that forum is quite a piece of art and very impressive.  I hope it goes well!  If anything 666 and unrepentant can go well...  He did a super job.  I like the top right, lol.  That's great.

pate

_nagy_nag?
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mmmmmmmmmmmm!

/////////////////////////////

vs?

pate

PADME?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgZIYdFmZqc

Quote from: Big Chicken on September 02, 2019, 04:59:08 PM
Is that why Big Chicken can no longer send out PM's to his Bellgab flock?

Big Chicken should get TwerpBoa(tm)Mode onLee a small fee. Skittles or soamsquatch...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 07:08:59 PM
Seems to me that fighting fire with fire was the only healthy response.

Yeah, because I came at her out of nowhere.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on September 02, 2019, 10:12:12 PM
SuasStrarasraarrmmm,

Fih reek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190EFqITT3M

MMmmrh...

-VOat SW/depends

Pate's Voxer messages to me follow this same theme.