• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

User Count

Started by Jojo, September 01, 2019, 12:21:22 AM

Jojo

Are there really 28 guests in Archived Topics?  Not according to a quick check.  Weird.

And why are over 200 users here afraid to log in with an avatar?  People.  Bart. Won't. Be. Mad.

Lilith

Quote from: Tangerine on September 01, 2019, 12:21:22 AM
Are there really 28 guests in Archived Topics?  Not according to a quick check.  Weird.

And why are over 200 users here afraid to log in with an avatar?  People.  Bart. Won't. Be. Mad.

What are you checking?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2019, 01:00:15 AM
What are you checking?

Inquiring minds want to know.
A.r.e.   t.h.e.r.e.   r.e.a.l.l.y.   2.8.    g.u.e.s.t.s.   i.n.   A.r.c.h.i.v.e.d.   T.o.p.i.c.s.?    N.o.t.   a.c.c.o.r.d.i.n.g.   t.o.   a.   q.u.i.c.k.   c.h.e.c.k.   W.e.i.r.d.

A.n.d.   w.h.y.   a.r.e.   o.v.e.r.   2.0.0.  u.s.e.r.s.   h.e.r.e.   a.f.r.a.i.d.   t.o.   l.o.g.   i.n.   w.i.t.h.   a.n.   a.v.a.t.a.r.?    P.e.o.p.l.e.     B.a.r.t.    W.o.n.'t.    B.e.    M.a.d.

Lilith

Quote from: Tangerine on September 01, 2019, 01:52:17 AM
A.r.e.   t.h.e.r.e.   r.e.a.l.l.y.   2.8.    g.u.e.s.t.s.   i.n.   A.r.c.h.i.v.e.d.   T.o.p.i.c.s.?    N.o.t.   a.c.c.o.r.d.i.n.g.   t.o.   a.   q.u.i.c.k.   c.h.e.c.k.   W.e.i.r.d.

A.n.d.   w.h.y.   a.r.e.   o.v.e.r.   2.0.0.  u.s.e.r.s.   h.e.r.e.   a.f.r.a.i.d.   t.o.   l.o.g.   i.n.   w.i.t.h.   a.n.   a.v.a.t.a.r.?    P.e.o.p.l.e.     B.a.r.t.    W.o.n.'t.    B.e.    M.a.d.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 02:56:47 AM
Hello?
Can we have an @ function?  Anyhow, I wanted to find people to talk to.  So, I saw that over 20 were listed inArchived Topics.  But, in every topic I entered, I was the only one. ??  There have been rumors of secret rooms.  Hmmmm, any secret rooms in Archived Topics?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 03:17:54 AM
Can we have an @ function?  Anyhow, I wanted to find people to talk to.  So, I saw that over 20 were listed inArchived Topics.  But, in every topic I entered, I was the only one. ??  There have been rumors of secret rooms.  Hmmmm, any secret rooms in Archived Topics?

There is a secret room, but you have to click on the hidden pixel to enter it.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 03:21:15 AM
Well, that is very democratic  :).

ItsOver

...Anyhow, I wanted to find people to talk to.  So, I saw that over 20 were listed inArchived Topics.  But, in every topic I entered, I was the only one. ??  There have been rumors of secret rooms.  Hmmmm, any secret rooms in Archived Topics?
Archie's still asleep, dingbat.

MV/Liberace!

So, I saw that over 20 were listed inArchived Topics.  But, in every topic I entered, I was the only one. ??

All 1356 topics in the archive? You checked each?

whoozit

They just keep making better idiots.

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 03:21:15 AM

Is that the gateway into the bellgab.com, webcam, masturbation room that Douglas Dietrich refers to?
I'v always desired to get in there but I'm not one of the cool kids and I've never been invited.   :'(

The prospect of clicking on every pixel in every page of posts for 1356 archived threads is daunting but dammit.
I'll do it if I have to.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 07:41:47 AM
Is that the gateway into the bellgab.com, webcam, masturbation room that Douglas Dietrich refers to?
I'v always desired to get in there but I'm not one of the cool kids and I've never been invited.   :'(

The prospect of clicking on every pixel in every page of posts for 1356 archived threads is daunting but dammit.
I'll do it if I have to.

Holy SHIT ! ! !
(Do you see what I see ?)

:o     (*Y*)      ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 06:21:28 AM
All 1356 topics in the archive? You checked each?
They are ranked by most recent activity.  So, if there's no recent activity, then no, I did not check them.  Silent lurking wouldn't be my thing.

pate

Quote from: Jojo on September 01, 2019, 01:52:17 AM

were-be;;! 

You-you mmm.

pate

Quote from: Jojo on September 11, 2019, 02:19:25 AM
They are ranked by most recent activity.  So, if there's no recent activity, then no, I did not check them.  Silent lurking wouldn't be my thing.

Me thanks:

NautShor