• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What I think Bellgabbers meetig for the first time would be like

Started by paladin1991, August 26, 2019, 02:24:02 PM

Kidnostad3

I'm thinking any such meeting would at some point involve a riot squad, fire hoses and tear gas.

Juan

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 29, 2019, 12:41:12 PM

The only Clam Chowder is fm New England.  That abomination out of Manhattan is, well, an abomination.
No. Banker chowder from North Carolina’s outer banks.  It starts with frying up fatback and onions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on August 29, 2019, 06:09:31 AM
Lee not so much, but MV as Sargent Hulka. They guy who was into yaks as Lee Harvey or maybe our Aussie friend with his horse film collection.

Ugh! This is a disaster. I’m recasting this whole thing. Of course, paladin would be the natural choice for Sgt. Hulka and Lee (cuz chicks dig him) would be the Bill Murray character. We’ll stick with Anthony as Psycho though. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 29, 2019, 01:17:17 PM
I'm thinking any such meeting would at some point involve a riot squad, fire hoses and tear gas.

I would have thought with some of these yo yo's it would be blood, latex and regret.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on August 29, 2019, 03:35:26 PM
No. Banker chowder from North Carolina’s outer banks.  It starts with frying up fatback and onions.
don't be a clam tease.  Give.

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 29, 2019, 11:11:38 PM
Ugh! This is a disaster. I’m recasting this whole thing. Of course, paladin would be the natural choice for Sgt. Hulka and Lee (cuz chicks dig him) would be the Bill Murray character. We’ll stick with Anthony as Psycho though. ;)

Works for me. I thought paladin first and then MV due to chain of command. Well done!

K_Dubb

Quote from: pyewacket on August 29, 2019, 01:09:56 PM
I can see K_Dubb as Russell.

I've always shunned tv and movies.  When I was a kid, my Dad told me, "Here, read a book."  I don't know what kind of character you're making me out to be, but I want you guys to know that if we get into a real heavy gif-war, I'll be whatever you want me to be to the best of my ability.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 30, 2019, 01:44:39 AM
I would have thought with some of these yo yo's it would be blood, latex and regret.

And then there's that.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2019, 09:12:03 AM
I've always shunned tv and movies.  When I was a kid, my Dad told me, "Here, read a book."  I don't know what kind of character you're making me out to be, but I want you guys to know that if we get into a real heavy gif-war, I'll be whatever you want me to be to the best of my ability.

You would be the "egg head" character if there is one. Not meant as a pejorative, although,  "The Professor" in Gilligan's Island never did get laid the whole time he was stranded on a deserted island with two hot unattached females.  How smart could he be?  Must be an "Intellectual Purity" thing.   

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 30, 2019, 10:59:11 AM
You would be the "egg head" character if there is one. Not meant as a pejorative, although,  "The Professor" in Gilligan's Island never did get laid the whole time he was stranded on a deserted island with two hot unattached females.  Must be an "Intellectual Purity" thing.

Due to the limitations of text I regret that I can not deploy my usual chaste/chased pun here.  :(

pyewacket

I have never unfairly characterized anyone on this forum (as far as I can recollect).

Russell Ziskey is a great character- he's suave, intellectual, and has a wicked sense of humor. Plus he's not hard on the eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iINyyfDf_xE

K_Dubb

Quote from: pyewacket on August 30, 2019, 11:25:31 AM
I have never unfairly characterized anyone on this forum (as far as I can recollect).

Russell Ziskey is a great character- he's suave, intellectual, and has a wicked sense of humor. Plus he's not hard on the eyes.

Haha pye sweetie it was just me trying to do a lame-o parody.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on August 29, 2019, 03:35:26 PM

No question that N.E. clam chowder is the only Clam Chowder that tastes like clam.  The tomato in Manhattan clam chowder overwhelms the flavor of clam.  (Could be minced shark meat in there for all anybody knows.)

I used to get great Brunswick Stew on the outer banks despite it being originated in Brunswick, GA.  I'm sure some Georgians would argue with me about that.

Kidnostad3

I've always shunned tv and movies.  When I was a kid, my Dad told me, "Here, read a book."  l heavy

Interesting.  My dad discouraged reading.  He told me, "If I catch you with another Playboy magazine you're going to eat it."  It only took my eating the February through July issues to see the light.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2019, 11:06:04 AM
Mind your tongue, peasant.

Peasant!  Please, he's no peasant.  He's got a herd of goats, a smartphone and a Texas Instruments digital watch that he inherited from his dad.  He's a man of some means in his country.