• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My Descent Into Psychosis

Started by AZZERAE, August 04, 2019, 05:40:37 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2021, 07:14:03 AM
"Honey, one of the kids opened their third eye again."

My old 5 jobs. /flex

?SYNTAX ERROR

Quite honestly, I still think that Apex Water might help. That being said, there's not a lot I can do to help passing travelers when they're both dickless and they've both shutdown both protection grids and they're both two hours travel distance in opposite directions by the time I notice. How about a nice map? Doubles as a crossword puzzle.

I'm not gonna lie, the things you do to promote your podcast are next level. Alright, alright, you got me: I will take a listen.

In Minecraft Hell. At least it'll be warmer than this joint. Heh heh. Oh! I just had a dream, in which I was smoking weed! Like, a lot of it. Some guy gave it to me while the world was dying of loneliness. I'm not gonna lie, any dream where you get to smoke a lot of weed is a pretty good dream. Unless it's Indica.

Looks like someone needs to lay off the pipe again.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 11:08:44 AM
Looks like someone needs to lay off the pipe again.
Try pulling the meat pipe out of Jackstar's hand.  Just try.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 01, 2021, 08:10:19 PM
Try pulling the meat pipe out of Jackstar's hand.  Just try.

In these unprecedented times?! I wouldn’t dare. Are you mad?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2021, 09:31:19 PM
In 3... 2... hang on, I gotta catch a cab.

Quarantine if you do. They can be contagious.

AZZERAE

Paranoia X

I tug my smoke. I sip my coffee. Black: the tar, and the drink.

I lost myself, I came apart. She's down on herself, comes down on me.

Its trivial, to avoid what's coming. I'm alight, enraged. I match her voice. She doesn't like that.

I pop some pills. I go for a walk. I want a smoke. I need a smoke. I don't have a smoke with me, and I put off having one, so as to not exacerbate the problem.

I'm in all black. Head to toe. Sunglasses. With them, I shut out the world. I don't have to make eye contact. I can slink away, into my self.

Spiralling downwards, here comes depression. I can feel it. Or is it apathy? Its me, drugged. Emotionally blunted. Numbed.

I circle the drain. Its all I know. I dwindle, I slip, I fall ... I know.

I've been here before. A thousand times. I want to run from myself. I remember all those times.

I've fallen, keep falling. I hit rock bottom. There's no way I'm coming out of this now. Nothing is forgotten.

I'm nothing, I'm no one. I'm a whimper in the distance. I'm the dying rainforest. The rage kept me honest.

I'm hog-tied. I'm hurting. I'm dying, I cry. But no one can hear me. Yet, I know why.

They want me dead. They keep me alive. They like to make me suffer. This is no life.

I thought when I pulled the trigger, or tightened the noose - that that'd end the misery - be all over the news.

My face in the paper. An epitaph in homage. To all the abortions and murderers, the crashing of cars.

Bleeding up and down the arm, gushing out blood. Nothing can save you. Nothing, each cut: its too deep, too fatal - bleed out and die.

Finish something for once. Make it count. Blacken both eyes.

I despise what I became, even for me I'm too much. I need tranquility, stability, a family (crutch).

I can't help how I feel, or control all my moods. They're complex and simple, and I just lie there and stew.

I can't find the exit, the exit was false. I need out now, I don't care if its cold. Outside and inside, I'm dying, I swear. Just don't blaspheme, lest you cause my heart tears.

'Please, come back,' I call out to myself. But I'm above my body now, and no one will help.

They resuscitate (or they try), but I'm gone. I make my peace with the Lord, and go up with my gun.

St. Peter, a stick-up, controversy ensues. I'm destined for styxx now, 'down to hell with you!'

Black, and dark and infinite, this torture now is worse. I went down the wrong path, and all they were were words.

Wash back ashore, try again and again. Reincarnation! What a beautiful thing!