• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Storm Area 51 Day

Started by Zenman, July 13, 2019, 10:19:34 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Zenman on July 20, 2019, 04:45:07 PM
Naruto 5K Area 51 Practice Run
[attachment=1,msg1341420]
Area 51 security must be scared shitless.  Uh,huh, yeah, right.

Zenman

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2019, 08:45:36 AM
Area 51 security must be scared shitless.  Uh,huh, yeah, right.

Yes. The Narutos are dedicated. They will train hard and be polished by Day of Reckoning. And remember, they can't stop all of them! Especially this one!:
[attachment=1]

Zenman

Quote from: username on July 28, 2019, 06:33:21 PM

YOUR WEAPONS ARE USELESS!
YOUR ALIENS ARE OURS!
[attachment=1]

paladin1991

Did this happen already?  Did I  miss it?

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 30, 2019, 12:34:33 PM
Did this happen already?  Did I  miss it?

It's scheduled for Sept. 20th.  You still have time.

Metron2267

Lol, good one. I'll raise you:

Hog

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

peace
Hog

DanTSX

I’m going to Vegas in Nov for a week.
I was going to take two days to rent an ORV
And go up to Rachel and climb Tikaboo on some sort of Bob Lazar / Glenn Campbell pilgrimage.

Now these fucking clowns are ruining it.

I guess I’ll have to figure out something else to do in Vegas

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2019, 12:41:05 PM
It's scheduled for Sept. 20th.  You still have time.
Glad to see that's a Friday.  I'd hate to have college football interrupted by loony talking heads sobbing about "Oh, the humanity!" when the morons are slaughtered by security.  Hopefully, it'll die-down by Saturday afternoon and coverage will just interrupt the usual halftime stuff.

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on August 11, 2019, 11:25:52 PM

..I guess I’ll have to figure out something else to do in Vegas
That's going to be tough to do.

Say hello to Iron Mike for me.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on August 12, 2019, 10:59:45 AM
Glad to see that's a Friday.  I'd hate to have college football interrupted by loony talking heads sobbing about "Oh, the humanity!" when the morons are slaughtered by security.  Hopefully, it'll die-down by Saturday afternoon and coverage will just interrupt the usual halftime stuff.

Few Republicans will be there, they'll be working.

Juan

Quote from: ItsOver on August 12, 2019, 10:59:45 AM
Glad you have your mind in the right place. Notre Dame visits Georgia that Saturday. Go Dogs.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on August 12, 2019, 03:20:51 PM
Glad you have your mind in the right place. Notre Dame visits Georgia that Saturday. Go Dogs.
Oh, good.  Another slaughter to witness.  Kelly's cheeks should be a nice rosy shade of rage after ND is massacred in Athens. ;)

Metron2267

He has that Deshone Kizer thousand mile stare going down.

Take one more Golson and forget about the Florida state job...it Hurts bro, it Hurts...

Stellar

I'm going in an our group will have cloaks.  The cloaks have LED tech which makes your front side invisible which displays the background via cameras and and displays whats behind you.  Our group is testing it out and we are a 1000 strong.

ItsOver

Quote from: Stellar on August 14, 2019, 01:00:50 AM
I'm going in an our group will have cloaks.  The cloaks have LED tech which makes your front side invisible which displays the background via cameras and and displays whats behind you.  Our group is testing it out and we are a 1000 strong.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stellar on August 14, 2019, 01:00:50 AM

If you look anything like you sound, masking your front side would be a boon to the nightmare-prone and weak of stomach.