• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Storm Area 51 Day

Started by Zenman, July 13, 2019, 10:19:34 PM

Zenman

"...Over 400,000 people have signed on to a Facebook event pledging to raid Area 51 in Nevada in a quest to "see them aliens."

The event , titled "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us," is inviting users from around the world to join a "Naruto run" -- a Japanese manga-inspired running style featuring arms outstretched backwards and heads forward -- into the area.

"We can move faster than their bullets," the event page, which is clearly written with tongue in cheek, promises those who RSVP for September 20..."

https://www.10news.com/lifestyle/400k-people-join-facebook-group-pledging-to-storm-area-51

This should be interesting.

Jojo

No offense to you, Zenman, but this is a really wrong idea.  They could get hurt.  And there could be good reasons for no trespassing.  A flyover of drones would be less hazardous, although I'm not advocating any trespassing.  As for drones, I saw on one No Trespassing sign in a video that photography is prohibited.  Live drone viewing would be trespassing, but it might not count as photography at least.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Sixteen on July 14, 2019, 01:35:53 AM
No offense to you, Zenman, but this is a really wrong idea.  They could get hurt.  And there could be good reasons for no trespassing.  A flyover of drones would be less hazardous, although I'm not advocating any trespassing.  As for drones, I saw on one No Trespassing sign in a video that photography is prohibited.  Live drone viewing would be trespassing, but it might not count as photography at least.

The drones would be shot to pieces.  I doubt that those people would be able to get close enough to get out of their vehicles to start running in the first place.

Jojo

Quote from: Rix Gins on July 14, 2019, 01:52:31 AM
The drones would be shot to pieces.  I doubt that those people would be able to get close enough to get out of their vehicles to start running in the first place.
Well I suppose so.  I just hope no one gets hurt.  It's pretty stupid to go up against a military.

AZZERAE

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/air-force-investigating-bizarre-gate-crashing-incident-at-nellis-in-nevada-1.559606

QuoteAt least two civilians recently drove unchallenged through the main gate at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., the first act in a bizarre unfolding of kidnapping and sexual-assault allegations made and then retracted, according to multiple news reports.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police later arrested one man on an unrelated, outstanding warrant, according to reports in Task and Purpose and the Air Force Times.

Both outlets based their accounts on an operational report about the Tuesday incident posted on the popular Air Force amn/nco/snco Facebook page.

According to that report, a 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 van approached the gate, but the driver did not stop. The “sentry failed to stop the vehicle or initiate gate-runner procedures, which allowed the vehicle to successfully breach the installation.”

Also, the sentry did nothing to inform anyone â€" including two other guards on duty at the time â€" about the breach, according to the leaked report.

“Sentry response is under investigation,” the report states.

Not long afterward, at about 5 a.m., two airmen reported to the defense operations center that a woman told them she had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted by a man in the Mercedes-Benz, according to the leaked report and the Air Force Times.

A half-hour later, security forces found the suspect asleep inside the Sprinter in a dining facility parking lot a little more than a mile from the gate, the Air Force Times reported. Both civilians were turned over to metro police, according to the operational report posted on Facebook.

The woman later retracted her statement, prompting police â€" who held the man on an outstanding warrant â€" to turn the case back to Air Force investigators.

Air Force security searched the Sprinter and had it moved off base. Meanwhile, the woman reported a second assailant, “which [security forces] personnel searched for, resulting in a person matching that description being detained.”

However, the woman then “recanted her statement” about a second assailant, the report states. It leaves unanswered what happened to the second suspect. The woman went free, according to the report.

Nellis spokeswoman Rebekah Mattes confirmed to Task and Purpose and Air Force Times that a breach had occurred, that none of the civilians involved were authorized to be on base and that an investigation was underway.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Zenman on July 13, 2019, 10:19:34 PM
"...Over 400,000 people have signed on to a Facebook event pledging to raid Area 51 in Nevada in a quest to "see them aliens."

The event , titled "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us,"

Haha, wanna bet?

artbell_ghost

i want to go to this.  will see if i have enough vacation days built up and can send my ol lady to the east coast for a few days.  if i don't ever post again after sept 20th its probably because i quit (i am artbell's ghost) or i'm dead again.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 14, 2019, 12:35:55 PM
i want to go to this.  will see if i have enough vacation days built up and can send my ol lady to the east coast for a few days.  if i don't ever post again after sept 20th its probably because i quit (i am artbell's ghost) or i'm dead again.

Change your name to Ghost of ArtBell's Ghost before you go and live stream it, please.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 14, 2019, 12:35:55 PM

Say hello to the Prime Beef guys who "greet" you.

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 14, 2019, 12:25:32 PM
Haha, wanna bet?
Don't make them call China for back-up.
Stay safe!  Sit in the back jack.  Bleach or dye your hair first.  Colored contacts?  The military failed its audit, so they have a lot of money. Seems like the forces basically have unlimited resources to devote to tracking people down.  Enlisteds all over America the Beautiful are ready to re-deploy to any area at any time, short term or long term, with little notice, leaving their families behind or taking them.  And, they can be changed out with no limit.  Stay away from smart dust, whatever that is - could it be that once its on you, or your phone, they'll know everything about you for years?  And we thought "cookies" were bad.  Might want to wear disposable boots.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 14, 2019, 02:01:20 PM
Say hello to the Prime Beef guys thugs who "greet" you.

FTFY

Zenman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 14, 2019, 01:12:47 PM
Change your name to Ghost of ArtBell's Ghost before you go and live stream it, please.

Yes! We need some live streamers. And backups thereto.

Zenman

Quote from: Sixteen on July 14, 2019, 02:06:55 AM
Well I suppose so.  I just hope no one gets hurt.  It's pretty stupid to go up against a military.

Hey, maybe it'll be like the BLM standoff where they let the Bundy supporters go ahead and go in and retrieve the confiscated cattle.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zenman on July 14, 2019, 09:21:13 PM
Hey, maybe it'll be like the BLM standoff where they let the Bundy supporters go ahead and go in and retrieve the confiscated cattle.

No, it will turn out like the guy who “flew” into Area 51 while on the phone with Art Bell. ;)

Asuka Langley

Type-33 Guided Munitions Launcher would be 🔥LIT CITY🔥

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 14, 2019, 02:06:55 AM

Zenman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 14, 2019, 09:48:39 PM
No, it will turn out like the guy who “flew” into Area 51 while on the phone with Art Bell. ;)

Well, maybe we'll at least get some of the bodies back this time.

Hog

"The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets."-USAF

For sure a bad idea, and Yes, they could stop you all.

peace
Hog

Jojo

Quote from: Hog on July 16, 2019, 08:57:03 AM
"The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets."-USAF

For sure a bad idea, and Yes, they could stop you all.

peace
Hog
Let us not waste weapons of mass destruction!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 15, 2019, 05:49:37 PM
i'll still go, with my heather wade t-shirt even

Does she know you have it? Is it this one?

Or this one?

Fine print for small screens: May restart several times while running diagnostics, but not today.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 16, 2019, 01:31:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLhnzs4lm0U

"A group of senators was briefed..." is correct:  "of senators" is a prepositional phrase and the noun "group" is singular.  This whole thing is what happens when kids don't diagram.

Norm

AF military security have already dug into the hillsides with heavy machine gun nests ready to quench anyone who dares cross into the restrictive areas. News choppers will be ordered to stay out of the area or face surface to air missiles that will be used without warning. A single 5.56 round fired from a M16 can travel at almost 3000 feet per second. Forget the track shoes, wear kevlar and heavy armor plating.

albrecht

Quote from: Norm on July 16, 2019, 02:11:23 PM
AF military security have already dug into the hillsides with heavy machine gun nests ready to quench anyone who dares cross into the restrictive areas. News choppers will be ordered to stay out of the area or face surface to air missiles that will be used without warning. A single 5.56 round fired from a M16 can travel at almost 3000 feet per second. Forget the track shoes, wear kevlar and heavy armor plating.
I was sorta hoping one of the loons would try this instead.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxuVau6qiiw 

btw: apparently Clyde had a guest to talk about the "invasion" last night (I haven't listened so not sure if it was a good show.) 

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/7-15-19-massacre-at-area-51-w-td-barnes/

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2019, 03:11:34 PM
btw: apparently Clyde had a guest to talk about the "invasion" last night (I haven't listened so not sure if it was a good show.) 

He was an older gentleman with some good stories. In particular, how they would hide the planes from Soviet satellite passes. What they didn't realize was that the IR satellites could still "see" the planes outline because the planes shadow left the desert floor cooler.

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 16, 2019, 04:25:02 PM
He was an older gentleman with some good stories. In particular, how they would hide the planes from Soviet satellite passes. What they didn't realize was that the IR satellites could still "see" the planes outline because the planes shadow left the desert floor cooler.
Ha, thanks, I will likely check it out later.