• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Where is all the dirt coming from?

Started by DigitalPigSnuggler, June 13, 2019, 08:45:55 AM

Most of us wash every day or at least regularly.  The dirt and soap goes down the drain, never to be seen again.   Why then do we keep getting dirty?  And why do men insist that women be dirty when they clearly should not be?  Is it being recycled by the government in an attempt to strike down a woman's right to an abortion?

#16chan #menarepigs

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 13, 2019, 08:45:55 AM
Most of us wash every day or at least regularly.  The dirt and soap goes down the drain, never to be seen again.   Why then do we keep getting dirty?  And why do men insist that women be dirty when they clearly should not be?  Is it being recycled by the government in an attempt to strike down a woman's right to an abortion?

#16chan #menarepigs
Air pollution is one reason.  A purifier might reduce it.  Carpet harbors a lot of dirt unless it's cleaned.  As far as odors, the skin is an excretory organ, and the largest organ.  But no man has ever insisted I were dirty or should be.  What do you mean, "recycled by the government"?  I won't be here long - I'm just waiting to go back to bed after my lungs clear.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 13, 2019, 09:02:20 AM
I won't be here long

Hit and run.  You felt it was important enough that YOUR version of the truth get out there, but without any accountability.  Typical, cowardly tactics of a Trump supporter.  Own your words, missy.

#16chan #usualcowardlytrumpsupporter

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 13, 2019, 09:05:30 AM
Hit and run.  You felt it was important enough that YOUR version of the truth get out there, but without any accountability.  Typical, cowardly tactics of a Trump supporter.  Own your words, missy.

#16chan #usualcowardlytrumpsupporter
Trump is not my favorite president.  I don't support a lot of the things he has done.

What kind of dirt are you talking about?  Toe jam?  Ring around the collar?  Soap scum?  Brown floors?  Smelly linen?  Dust?  Grime? 

One thing about dirt:  It transfers.  It also builds up over time.

I can smell dirt without even seeing it.  But sebum is worse - like when people don't wash their hair brushes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sixteen on June 14, 2019, 12:33:38 AM
Trump is not my favorite president.  I don't support a lot of the things he has done.

What kind of dirt are you talking about?  Toe jam?  Ring around the collar?  Soap scum?  Brown floors?  Smelly linen?  Dust?  Grime? 

One thing about dirt:  It transfers.  It also builds up over time.

I can smell dirt without even seeing it.  But sebum is worse - like when people don't wash their hair brushes.

Who do you think was a good president?

Jojo

Experts are saying tons and tons of dirt comes from meteor dust.

Juan

I thought it came from climate change.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 14, 2019, 08:33:53 AM
Who do you think was a good president?

I knew you wouldn’t answer this. :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 15, 2019, 03:46:27 PM
I thought it came from climate change.

"I thought it came through portals.  From angels."

ItsOver

"Angels or, perhaps, aliens?  I say yes!"

artbell_ghost

Quote from: ItsOver on June 15, 2019, 09:14:46 PM

"Angels or, perhaps, aliens?  I say yes!"

great scot, it must be angles

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2019, 08:11:12 PM

She can't remember further back than Reagan/Bush I, so choosing one is difficult.

I'm guessing that if she could, she would prefer the Amen Corner of Fillmore, Pierce, and Buchanan: inconsequential; vain; gay.  Then the world burns.

ItsOver

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 15, 2019, 09:38:33 PM
great scot, it must be angles

"Art, I've viewed this numerous times and I just can't say, but it's very bad."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 16, 2019, 07:17:10 AM

"Art, I've viewed this numerous times and I just can't say, but it's very bad."

Anthony is the new Ed Dames.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2019, 08:11:12 PM
I don't see your posts.  Presidents inherit the economies and situations they manage.  I didn't have any complaints about Jimmy.  Barrack made some massive, long overdue settlements with oppressed groups, so that was good.

Don't wait up for me - your posts are not presented to me.  And don't feel bad about it, believe me, you are in good company, company which seems to be growing all the time.  But, I would trade you ALL live to get back the missing stripe in my rainbow, ItsOver.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sixteen on June 19, 2019, 02:40:39 PM
I don't see your posts.  Presidents inherit the economies and situations they manage.  I didn't have any complaints about Jimmy.  Barrack made some massive, long overdue settlements with oppressed groups, so that was good.

Don't wait up for me - your posts are not presented to me.  And don't feel bad about it, believe me, you are in good company, company which seems to be growing all the time.  But, I would trade you ALL live to get back the missing stripe in my rainbow, ItsOver.

Weird, you read that one, you sanctimonious piece of shit. ::)

Also, your picks couldn’t have been more predictable and lame. Carter and Obama. ;D

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 13, 2019, 08:45:55 AM

#16chan #menarepigs
Traffic drops a lot of dirt into the air and homes, especially freeways and dirt/gravel roads.  Air traffic, too.  And smoke.

Dirt is very important.  It's related to the cycle of life.  I don't know much about embalming fluid, but aside from that, when things die, animals eat them on the ground and microbes/worms eat them under the ground.  Then those cells become part of the eater.  Then some cells probably get pooped out, where worms turn the poop into topsoil again.  Some of the worms have the poop cells in them as birds pick them up and drop them in transport to entirely new areas. The cells that aren't pooped out stay in the new animal, although cells die and turnover every 7 years, I heard.  So, they are de-constructed during digestion and assimilation and new cells are formed from new food, air, and maybe some of the parts of the original cells.

Some people think burial is better than cremation, perhaps for purposes of God restoring the body on judgment day.  But, I now think that God can re-construct a body by reaching into ashes and air just as easily as he can by reaching into a bird's you-know-what, while still preserving the bird for judgment day as well, so it's all the same.  Plus, God probably uses a formula more than the original ingredients.  Poop and microbes and worms demonstrate that our original bodies are just a shell.  Creepy.

Hog

If you consider "dust" to be dirt, then a large majority of it comes from skin cells that have shed.

peace
Hog

Jojo

Quote from: Hog on June 19, 2019, 03:03:59 PM
If you consider "dust" to be dirt, then a large majority of it comes from skin cells that have shed.

peace
Hog
Very good point.  I've heard we create enormous skin waste.