• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

C2C/George Noory Board Game

Started by Uncle Duke, June 12, 2019, 10:30:58 AM

Juan

How could you leave out a pizza roll?  And, I suppose, a recreational vehicle.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 13, 2019, 02:33:18 PM
How could you leave out a pizza roll?  And, I suppose, a recreational vehicle.
Yes, and we could have pieces with the other hosts and associates. A special rule that nobody can pass the property when Tommee's piece in on it due to his girth.  Like when you block someone in Parcheesi (The Game of Indian Kings.)

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 13, 2019, 02:31:24 PM
Maybe a sipping straw, significance of suck.
Maybe we can get Lifestraw in on this.

That demon piece needs to be one of those "sexy demons" he said. Unless he renounces.
Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2019, 09:39:31 AM
I like it. There also needs to be a "Mother's pitch training successful! You are signed by Detroit Tigers" card bonus. And a "You Failed To Become A Dentist" card where you have to pay each player.  The British Explorer themed Middle Eastern restaurant needs a block.

Fantastic ideas.
Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 13, 2019, 09:22:31 AM
My original thought was to make a square for each (50), an International square (51), two each squares for caller and guest cards (54), plus a start and kidnapped in Mexico squares for a total of 56 squares.  That would mean for a square board, four sides of 14 squares.  That may be too large, would be 40% bigger than a Monopoly board.
Sounds very nice.

Dateline

Hasn't Norry remarked that he is a fan of bored games?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 13, 2019, 11:37:13 AM
After some thought, I was leaning toward a pyramid.

Too difficult to pick up and move it.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 13, 2019, 06:15:42 PM
Too difficult to pick up and move it.
Player just needs to hum at the proper resonate frequency and move the pyramid the appropriate number of spaces.  But a backwards penalty of 19.5 if pitch and frequency is wrong and interferes with torsion physics.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2019, 06:51:02 PM
Player just needs to hum at the proper resonate frequency and move the pyramid the appropriate number of spaces.  But a backwards penalty of 19.5 if pitch and frequency is wrong and interferes with torsion physics.

There are two potential games here.  The first is a legitimate business opportunity, a play-it-straight board game that could be developed by the company (Late for the Sky) that produces some of the specialty Monopoly games for various cities, colleges, groups, etc.  I honestly think this is a viable product that could marketed successfully.  Of course there is the issue of licensing the C2C name, but I would bet a good quality product would get C2C/Noory backing.

The second option in a no-holds-barred satirical game that would unmercifully skewer George and what C2C has been allowed to become.  No way it could be physically produced and sold, but could succeed if done as an internet game.  I'm willing to do either.  The former could actually make money, but the latter would be much more fun.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 13, 2019, 07:28:21 PM
There are two potential games here.  The first is a legitimate business opportunity, a play-it-straight board game that could be developed by the company (Late for the Sky) that produces some of the specialty Monopoly games for various cities, colleges, groups, etc.  I honestly think this is a viable product that could marketed successfully.  Of course there is the issue of licensing the C2C name, but I would bet a good quality product would get C2C/Noory backing.

The second option in a no-holds-barred satirical game that would unmercifully skewer George and what C2C has been allowed to become.  No way it could be physically produced and sold, but could succeed if done as an internet game.  I'm willing to do either.  The former could actually make money, but the latter would be much more fun.
Why not profit best by starting out brick and then moving to ether later?