• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does Damon have brain damage?

Started by AZZERAE, May 27, 2019, 02:04:29 PM

K_Dubb

I don't know what's up with him.  But I do know that a dull knife is more dangerous than a sharp one.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 02, 2019, 08:56:46 PM
Although I tried, I have absolutely no idea what you have been talking about.

Now you know how it feels.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2019, 01:26:33 PM
I don't know what's up with him.  But I do know that a dull knife is more dangerous than a sharp one.

Is that a bit of homespun Norsky wisdom? If so, it's bloody stupid and accounts for why we sent you swine blubbering back to your longships in a hurry!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 08, 2019, 01:53:55 PM
Is that a bit of homespun Norsky wisdom? If so, it's bloody stupid and accounts for why we sent you swine blubbering back to your longships in a hurry!

With our purses full of danegeld hahaha

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2019, 02:01:40 PM
With our purses full of danegeld hahaha
And return via some cousins in 1066, though the whole deal was a bit incestuous- as much of British and European history becomes.....somehow the German Houses figure out a way to get into positions somehow.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2019, 04:22:44 PM
And return via some cousins in 1066, though the whole deal was a bit incestuous- as much of British and European history becomes.....somehow the German Houses figure out a way to get into positions somehow.

Well because there were a lot of them ("Germany" being a 19th-century fiction) and they bred rather more enthusiastically after the manner of the lower orders.  Diffusion rather than selection as a reproductive strategy, you might say.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2019, 04:58:40 PM
Well because there were a lot of them ("Germany" being a 19th-century fiction) and they bred rather more enthusiastically after the manner of the lower orders.  Diffusion rather than selection as a reproductive strategy, you might say.
True. They also had the ability to use the political divisions, sectarian, schisms, and reformations for their advancement. And connections with various banking dynasties, in some cases. Damn their efficiency!

Jojo

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2019, 01:26:33 PM
You know, I'm not sure I agree w that anymore.  The sharp one can do a heck of a lot more damage, and faster.  That's what happened to me in 1999.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 08, 2019, 01:51:57 PM
Now you know how it feels.
This was different.  He's deluded.  I don't know what page he is even referring to.  Not fun.  I think he asked if I'm out or in.  Is that like blue pill/red pill?  I crushed them, mixed them, and swallowed half.   My nice pill crusher from the dollar store.  Works way better than the $7 one.  If I have the opportunity to wake someone up, fine.  But mostly I'm just trying to survive.

artbell_ghost

i've seen the pictures.  nothing to be ashamed of we all have to do that at some point

K_Dubb

Quote from: Sixteen on June 09, 2019, 12:19:29 AM
You know, I'm not sure I agree w that anymore.  The sharp one can do a heck of a lot more damage, and faster.  That's what happened to me in 1999.

Well as an existential threat to this forum he is exceeded in my memory only by its namesake and its owner so the metaphor still has teeth.

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 09, 2019, 07:01:31 AM
i've seen the pictures. nothing to be ashamed of we all have to do that at some point

Its not about those, you pervert.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 04:05:37 AM
Paladin has dirt on me.

He has dirt on everyone, he's an ex marine after all. However because he's an ex marine he's also implicated.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 08:58:19 AM
He has dirt on everyone, he's an ex marine after all. However because he's an ex marine he's also implicated.

His posts are a conversational carousel of anal sex.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 11:17:11 AM

As I said, he's an ex marine. What do you think they do in the marines?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 11:54:55 AM
Waterboard towelheads.

That's what they want you to think. Marines as a rule tend to engage in mutual baths and showers, taking it in turns with 'drop the soap' and engaging in quite bizarre but ultimately sexually fulfilling pursuits.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 11:57:56 AM
That's what they want you to think.

I’m still weaning myself off Rush, do forgive my platitudinous shorthand.

Jojo

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 09, 2019, 08:54:20 AM
Well as an existential threat to this forum he is exceeded in my memory only by its namesake and its owner so the metaphor still has teeth.
Can't argue with that! Whatever it is!

AZZERAE

Paladin, wherever you are: I give you full permission to spill the tea on me. You have my secrets. Air out that dirty laundry, for all in sundry. Its been a weight on my shoulders for too long.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 10, 2019, 02:08:45 AM
Paladin, wherever you are: I give you full permission to spill the tea on me. You have my secrets. Air out that dirty laundry, for all in sundry. Its been a weight on my shoulders for too long.
Someone needs to visit the True Confessions thread.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 10, 2019, 06:28:44 AM
Someone needs to visit the True Confessions thread.

It's Paladin's choice to make, not mine.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 04:05:37 AM
Paladin has dirt on me.
come on, it's not 'dirt.'  We had fun.  Consenting adults and all that.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 11:17:11 AM
You had a typo there.  Naughty minx.  Spilling the tea.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 11:57:56 AM

That's what they want you to think. Marines as a rule tend to engage in mutual baths and showers, taking it in turns with 'drop the soap' and engaging in quite bizarre but ultimately sexually fulfilling pursuits.
You are talking of British Royal Marines.  They take full advantage of the non-gayness of their gay activities by hiding behind their gay accents.  Because everyone knows Brits all sound gay but not all of them are gay.  I mean, look at the towel headed Brits, they're not gay, the London mayor would have them stoned.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 10, 2019, 02:08:45 AM
Send me more pictures first. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Sixteen on June 11, 2019, 12:43:43 AM
Tease~
Yess, Azz is a bit of tease.  But we all like it, don't we?