• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

350,000 White Men Died To Free Black People

Started by chefist, May 26, 2019, 07:18:03 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 03, 2019, 09:06:21 PM
I can do without the racism.

Also I think all confederate monuments should be replaced with monuments of all races of Northern Troops. You shouldn’t get a monument for losing a war. Screw your racism and participation trophy,
I think that the statues should be left as they are.  Are we supposed to whitewash history?  I say never forget.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 06:11:59 PM

And he didn't shoot him but watched him drive off. 

A messed up individual for sure.

"Bush's son, Greg Bush II, said his father had been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder â€" schizophrenia with a mood disorder, such as bipolar disorder. Bush, who was living with his elderly parents, had expressed irrational fears, said his son, Greg, whose mother, Bush's ex-wife, is African-American."
"Bush’s mother confided that her son had expressed fears that he was being targeted, saying, “Can’t you smell that? They’re trying to gas me.’’
I assume no relation to the most famous Bushes?

“Can’t you smell that?"  Are not strange smells one of the symptoms of certain tumors or brain lesions? 

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 17, 2019, 08:47:10 PM
“Can’t you smell that?"  Are not strange smells one of the symptoms of certain tumors or brain lesions?
Who smelt it, dealt it?  ;)   Some research, or at least self-reporting, seems to show this....but muddled and unsure if this is totally proven to point to exact problems always. Certainly senses are warped in various mental conditions and physical ones where there is some kind of brain injury etc.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/10/031029064717.htm 

btw was up in your neck of the woods recently but very busy. I was amazed how Spokane has changed. East Sprague even getting gentrified (HAD to go to Sonnenberg's to get some meat to grill up) and the mall downtown had all kinds of fancy stores.  Stayed at the Tower, and though newer, the room and mattress was just as good as the old Davenport. And shower was big enough to host a whole family of some of these illegals coming over! Crazy. And water pressure was excellent! Frank's as good, as always. Didn't make it to Dick's this time though. 

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 08:57:41 PM
Who smelt it, dealt it?  ;)   Some research, or at least self-reporting, seems to show this....but muddled and unsure if this is totally proven to point to exact problems always. Certainly senses are warped in various mental conditions and physical ones where there is some kind of brain injury etc.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/10/031029064717.htm 

btw was up in your neck of the woods recently but very busy. I was amazed how Spokane has changed. East Sprague even getting gentrified (HAD to go to Sonnenberg's to get some meat to grill up) and the mall downtown had all kinds of fancy stores.  Stayed at the Tower, and though newer, the room and mattress was just as good as the old Davenport. And shower was big enough to host a whole family of some of these illegals coming over! Crazy. And water pressure was excellent! Frank's as good, as always. Didn't make it to Dick's this time though.
Damn, dude.  You could have stayed with  me on the homestead.  Sonnenbergs, how long was the line when you went?  Heheh.  Last time I was there, I had to park down by the Hell's Angels club house.   I would have purchased you a bag of Dick's.....burgers for the flight home.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 18, 2019, 12:49:41 PM
Damn, dude.  You could have stayed with  me on the homestead.  Sonnenbergs, how long was the line when you went?  Heheh.  Last time I was there, I had to park down by the Hell's Angels club house.   I would have purchased you a bag of Dick's.....burgers for the flight home.
It was just a real quick trip and didn't have time to have fun, really, except a bbq. Missed visiting the mountains or my favorite Army-Navy stores etc. Funny you mention, I never actually see anyone at the Hell's Angels club house but been around for years. But I'm usually not on E. Sprague* at night and I expect bikers don't keep banker's hours. Sonnenbergs was busy but the line was only inside. Great place. Thanks for the "bag of Dick's" offer, that joke never gets old.   

* I seem to recall some politician who got in an accident while cruising the area while drunk.  Well, that is what I suspect happened it wasn't confirmed, I guess,why he was in the area drunk and late night. 

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2019, 02:33:02 PM
It was just a real quick trip and didn't have time to have fun, really, except a bbq. Missed visiting the mountains or my favorite Army-Navy stores etc. Funny you mention, I never actually see anyone at the Hell's Angels club house but been around for years. But I'm usually not on E. Sprague* at night and I expect bikers don't keep banker's hours. Sonnenbergs was busy but the line was only inside. Great place. Thanks for the "bag of Dick's" offer, that joke never gets old.   

* I seem to recall some politician who got in an accident while cruising the area while drunk.  Well, that is what I suspect happened it wasn't confirmed, I guess,why he was in the area drunk and late night.
Probably trollin' for discount cooze.

albrecht

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 08, 2019, 08:10:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo
A new Disney Channel franchise in the making? I, guess, more wholesome than the usual behind the scenes abuse, suicides, and exploitation, simply a more retro "reality" style like old Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom type of deal?   "Jim go get them!"

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2019, 08:26:35 PM
A new Disney Channel franchise in the making? I, guess, more wholesome than the usual behind the scenes abuse, suicides, and exploitation, simply a more retro "reality" style like old Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom type of deal?   "Jim go get them!"

There are many such cases.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/freeform-supports-halle-baileys-ariel-casting-amid-backlash-64201668

Dr. MD MD

It’s called The Knockout Game and sooner or later
white people are going to get tired of playing it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2019, 11:09:05 PM
It’s called The Knockout Game and sooner or later
white people are going to get tired of playing it.

Amerika!  Erwachen!  Ja, Dickdr?

https://youtu.be/JBC-9k3y1ew

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 10, 2019, 01:06:49 PM
Amerika!  Erwachen!  Ja, Dickdr?

https://youtu.be/JBC-9k3y1ew

Sorry, I don’t speak German.

Also, you’re an unAmerican pansy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 10, 2019, 01:52:00 PM
Sorry, I don’t speak German.

Also, you’re an unAmerican pansy.
And you are an old fag bitching and whining about the FBI, Ritchey.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 15, 2019, 10:22:51 AM
And you are an old fag bitching and whining about the FBI, Ritchey.

It’s only cuz they’re corrupt as hell, Gyrene.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 15, 2019, 02:35:04 PM
It’s only cuz they’re corrupt as hell, Gyrene.
So what do you want?  Something to suck on?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 16, 2019, 12:11:19 PM
So what do you want?  Something to suck on?

No, you seem to have that covered. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 16, 2019, 01:19:29 PM
No, you seem to have that covered. ;)
Ah, I get your meaning.  *uuuuunnnnzzzzziiiipp*  Have at it, faggot.