10 (40%)
No
15 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 31, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 08, 2019, 07:47:51 PM
The Queen is a man . . . !
The plot had thickened but now seems to be more clear! This could help explain the protocol breach with the character Obama -or whatever his name is- and touching the Queen and also could explain the animosity of "Michelle" towards the Queen! It is interesting how things are, finally, beginning to be explained and come-together....   ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 08, 2019, 03:45:42 PM
Did I mention that you’re an idiot? ???
No worries if I didn’t. Everyone must surely know that by now. ;D

Just wanted to take this moment to extend the 'olive branch' to you . . . !
Anyone could see that your photo was of Neville Chamberlain and Adolf Hitler, and I thank you for posting it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 08, 2019, 08:54:57 PM
Just wanted to take this moment to extend the 'olive branch' to you . . . !
Anyone could see that your photo was of Neville Chamberlain and Adolf Hitler, and I thank you for posting it.

No, no it wasn’t. It was the former king. ::)

You’re still an idiot, BTW. :D

ACE of CLUBS

You just don't get it . . . . . . . oh well !   ;D
Swim away my little minnow . . . .  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 08, 2019, 09:05:36 PM
You just don't get it . . . . . . . oh well !   ;D
Swim away my little minnow . . . .  ;D

If by “it” you mean why would someone who claims to be on the side of social justice be pimping for literally the world’s biggest elitists then no, I guess I don’t. Some might call you complex but I know that you’re just an asshole.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 08, 2019, 09:11:40 PM
If by “it” you mean why would someone who claims to be on the side of social justice be pimping for literally the world’s biggest elitists then no, I guess I don’t. Some might call you complex but I know that you’re just an asshole.

Ahhhhh . . . . care to decipher your cryptic message?
There must be something important in it.  8)
Also, would like to take this moment to mention how nice it is to read a post from you when your anger hasn't got the best of you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 08, 2019, 09:31:54 PM
Ahhhhh . . . . care to decipher your cryptic message?
There must be something important in it.  8)
Also, would like to take this moment to mention how nice it is to read a post from you when your anger hasn't got the best of you.

Suck a bag of dicks, faggot!

agentsteel

This is for Art, Heather and Justice.
Maybe HSG might wanna delete a few posts?
More to hum, I mean come.
8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: agentsteel on July 04, 2019, 12:40:27 PM
This is for Art, Heather and Justice.
Maybe HSG might wanna delete a few posts?
More to hum, I mean come.
8)

You know that will get you a ban don't you?

AZZERAE

The global ringleader of perhaps 3 or more forums, half a dozen Facebook accounts, numerous Twitter portals - even the bot in the LNM chatroom. Call her the mastermind - and be exceedingly cautious, the poison load is toxic in this one.

agentsteel

Why would she leave her contact info on the internet for everyone to see? Doesn't that make it public information and fair game? Can we post public Facebook photos?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: agentsteel on July 04, 2019, 01:14:19 PM
Why would she leave her contact info on the internet for everyone to see? Doesn't that make it public information and fair game?

She didn't..It was a government department that did. As a registered company the info is put out. But that doesn't mean she couldn't kick off if it results in harassment. Just saying that's all, up to you what you do.

agentsteel

Then why would she do that?
Maybe she should retire?
Strange behaviour.
Doesn't she want to remain anonymous after all she has done?

AZZERAE

Quote from: agentsteel on July 04, 2019, 01:19:12 PM
Then why would she do that?
Strange behavior.
Doesn't she want to remain anonymous?

She doesn’t seem to give a shit who goes up against her, and I’ll tell you this: she’s got cojones, she’s got moxy. Bigger balls than any of these fake conservatives do.

I caution you not to go at her, unless you’re willing to be rekt, owned and publicly necklaced in the digital peripheries.

Or go ahead and do - it’s always fun to watch a lion devour its prey in the public square.

agentsteel

Anyone can Google her name and up pops her info. Maybe someone should point that out to her? Very odd.

AZZERAE

Quote from: agentsteel on July 04, 2019, 01:29:53 PM
Anyone can Google her name and up pops her info. Maybe someone should point that out to her? Very odd.

I don't see why its odd. Perhaps its a smokescreen. Beware false messiahs. She'll swoop in here and give you what for sooner or later, but hold your breath if you will.

agentsteel

Simply pointing out she's completely in the public eye and all her info is out on the net. Family, friends, basically everything. It's up to her to proceed as she wishes.

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on July 04, 2019, 01:11:37 PM
The global ringleader of perhaps 3 or more forums, half a dozen Facebook accounts, numerous Twitter portals - even the bot in the LNM chatroom. Call her the mastermind - and be exceedingly cautious, the poison load is toxic in this one.
There are bound to be many ladies with that name - It's almost as common as Jack Jones.  So, do you think each of those FB accounts could belong to a different person?

Jojo

Quote from: agentsteel on July 04, 2019, 01:29:53 PM
But there must be many people with her name.  And how are you linking it with her avatar? Just asking for you to state your concepts/rationale, not asking for actual details.

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 01:01:40 PM

You know that will get you a ban don't you?
Why would a sock puppet care?  That's what agent steel seems like.  Since someone else was riding Dyna recently - probably the same guy.  I wonder why.  Dyna seems very nice to me.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 04, 2019, 07:17:50 PM
So, do you think each of those FB accounts could belong to a different person?

If you're genuinely interested in my answer, I'll give you one.