Do you support Heidi in her efforts?

Yes
10 (40%)
No
15 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 31, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

AC400KICK

This is War..Weapons Free..God is on My Side and anyone who DARES to have Faith in Her and follow Her..

Many many MANY pieces of evidence will be displayed on this public venue. She fucked with the wrong New Yorker..

DynamoHum

Aww everyone knows my name, I am on Facebook.

Grow up.

I’d say come see me we’ll talk about it....but your ID is in the car ...

Plus you’d never make it around the roundabouts between here and Heathrow :)

Nice try. Fuck off.

AC400KICK

I drive in New York City homegirl. I’d have your head spinning. You couldn’t keep up with me if your life depended on it. And we do have traffic circles in New York hun. You’re a little Webber Wubber.

Grow up? Take your own advice and stop instigating fights with people you don’t even know TIA

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:58:35 AM
Quote from: DynamoHum link=topic=12575.msg1323765#msg1323765

date=1556635899

I drive in New York City homegirl. I’d have your head spinning. You couldn’t keep up with me if your life depended on it. And we do have traffic circles in New York to hun. You’re a little Weber Wubber

Grow up? Take your own advice and stop instigating fights with people you don’t even know. TIA

Who is fighting? You appear to be :) Take a chill pill :)

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 09:04:11 AM
Who is fighting? You appear to be :) Take a chill pill :)

You are.. here comes the incriminating evidence.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 09:05:02 AM
You are.. here comes the incriminating evidence.

The twitter user you are talking to that is all numbers? That’s not Heather BTW. You say you don’t like homophobia, best do your due diligence on that Twitter account.

What’s wrong with that screenie?

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 09:10:25 AM

Your screenies are of a very poor quality.

You need to go find them yourself on EllGab rather than be fed them by the person pretending to you to be Heather.

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 09:10:33 AM
The twitter user you are talking to that is all numbers? That’s not Heather BTW. You say you don’t like homophobia, best do your due diligence on that Twitter account.

What’s wrong with that screenie?

Oh I don’t. I hate anyone who hates. And causes suffering. Because you come at me or us with a BB gun I will hit you Tomahawk Cruise Missile. Trust that. 

AC400KICK

See, I actually have a life to live. A beautiful one with people in it that are worth it. I probably won’t have time to post again until tonite. You know, looking for employment and things like that that are sort of important. Going on a 14 mile run. And loving it. Toodles Satan’s misguided servants!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 09:14:11 AM
Oh I don’t. I hate anyone who hates. And causes suffering. Because you come at me or us with a BB gun I will hit you Tomahawk Cruise Missile. Trust that.
I think someone may be giving you fake info my friend.... What is your source for this stuff

Heidi, that was fuckin hilarious when you discredited Miller on Dave's show. lulz

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2019, 09:29:25 AM
Heidi, that was fuckin hilarious when you discredited Miller on Dave's show. lulz

it wasn’t difficult to disprove the bathtub theory to be fair.

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 09:31:02 AM
it wasn’t difficult to disprove the bathtub theory to be fair.

would you say Miller is a credible source?

Quote from: Sugaree on April 30, 2019, 09:41:55 AM
RICHARD do you have it OUT for THE JEDIIII

lol no. in fact, i've ignored the pm's he's sent to me.

i found it hilarious when Miller confessed to Dave Darin that he would've omitted calling in a welfare check on Heather, until a caller called him out on it. he lied about the circumstances surrounding Heather's 1st welfare check. the sheriff didn't break into her house etc. my point is, and like Dynamo Hum just mentioned, Miller has already lied about the simplest of things to disprove....

[attachment=1,msg1323804]