• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Juan

Quote from: Spookcat on June 13, 2019, 08:55:05 PM

I'm noticing a trend here of gravitating towards people who should probably get medical help but do not want it....
Why get medical help when you can go on YouTube?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2019, 01:47:15 PM
Why get medical help when you can go on YouTube?

"YouTube!  Good for what ails you!"

Erinn says the whole neighborhood is concerned about her behavior (not walking her dog) and the appearance of her mother's house. the whole neighborhood. LMFAO!

whoozit

I’m concerned, well not concerned but perhaps interested, no I’d say I’m amused by her existence.  I’m a bad man.  Well, Mr. Bad Man to Erinn.  No Bumble date for me.

https://youtu.be/trScTfkgrFk

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 14, 2019, 03:31:12 PM
Erinn says the whole neighborhood is concerned about her behavior (not walking her dog) and the appearance of her mother's house. the whole neighborhood. LMFAO!

You convinced me to watch this vid or at least part of it. [BEEPING INTENSIFIES]

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 14, 2019, 03:41:06 PM
You convinced me to watch this vid or at least part of it. [BEEPING INTENSIFIES]

praise MV

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 14, 2019, 01:58:27 PM

"YouTube!  Good for what ails you!"
But does Boerne get good cell coverage or wifi to livestream youtubes? Actually it probably does considering the growth of the whole area and all the people moving to the Centex area.

whoozit

Is the bald meth head dead yet?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2019, 10:44:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ29lWiqgWc

"The whole neighborhood is worried".    :o

Erin says she loves the dog, she just hates her neighbors.  And she calls us haters?

Can somebody who has been following this tell me why she can't fix her smoke detector or CO detector.

"My life is so empty and hollow now that I can't do commentaries on George's videos."

Blood fuck. Take the blinders off, get out of the rut, get off of youtube. Go volunteer. Go sit at a coffee shop and talk to strangers. Life cannot really suck because you can't watch Senda videos and make fun of him.

That is as far as I can get. I don't want to end up complaining on youtube that my life is empty because I can't comment on Erinn's videos.  :o

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on June 14, 2019, 07:02:36 PM
Can somebody who has been following this tell me why she can't fix her smoke detector or CO detector.

"My life is so empty and hollow now that I can't do commentaries on George's videos."

Blood fuck. Take the blinders off, get out of the rut, get off of youtube. Go volunteer. Go sit at a coffee shop and talk to strangers. Life cannot really suck because you can't watch Senda videos and make fun of him.

That is as far as I can get. I don't want to end up complaining on youtube that my life is empty because I can't comment on Erinn's videos.  :o

She can't replace her fire alarm battery because she is afraid of ladders, and she's afraid that if she calls the fire department to change the battery, that all the neighbors will be standing around across the street taking pictures and videos, when the fire truck arrives.

3OctaveFart

Hey dummy - your neighbors don't want their housing prices depreciating because you can't get off your ass to mow the yard or pick up around the place. No one is 'harassing' you just for the hell of it.

whoozit

I’m sure these misadventures will end well.   ;). I hope the institution she is heading for allows her to post to her channel.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2019, 07:06:15 PM
She can't replace her fire alarm battery because she is afraid of ladders, and she's afraid that if she calls the fire department to change the battery, that all the neighbors will be standing around across the street taking pictures and videos, when the fire truck arrives.
Of course. Silly me. Now it all makes sense. Millions of people with smoke detectors who manage to get their batteries changed- but she is unable and loses sleep over it.

*On the night that she decides to see her date naked, she should probably ask him to climb the ladder first. Call it foreplay.  8)

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2019, 09:27:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTq7SwAvB0c

I had to save a copy of this one.

it looks like she's suckin' on a big thick one. god damn!

the Senda NOSTRIL money shot!

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 14, 2019, 10:02:59 PM
the Senda NOSTRIL money shot!

[attachment=1,msg1333681]

We knew it would happen sooner or later.

It reminds me of the Senda Hospital Tapes.

Lilith

Another Richard Syrett night!   :)

Erinn, you should tune in for sure, they got creepy dolls tonight!

I'm risking a duplicate post strike, just for you Erinn.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShzNHKZtJio

Erinn got another assignment, so she still has her job.  Happy News!

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2019, 09:42:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShzNHKZtJio

Erinn got another assignment, so she still has her job.  Happy News!
I heard Erinn confess to stalking men.  Has anyone informed Jason Callan?  His life could be in danger.

whoozit

https://youtu.be/ooTraRXyqDg
It’s a good thing Erinn is not an asshole.  I can’t imagine how much worse her behavior would be.  Obviously the vet’s office has told her they need payment as services are rendered and that they are not Erinn’s financing company.  What a self absorbed whiny cunt she is.  I really have to think about who is worse, girl George or boy Erin.

Quote from: whoozit on June 15, 2019, 07:35:25 PM
https://youtu.be/ooTraRXyqDg
It’s a good thing Erinn is not an asshole.  I can’t imagine how much worse her behavior would be.  Obviously the vet’s office has told her they need payment as services are rendered and that they are not Erinn’s financing company.  What a self absorbed whiny cunt she is.  I really have to think about who is worse, girl George or boy Erin.

I think she might be worse. We know she has. Grand to spare because she offered it to her mom. She also said it would be $750 to fix her brakes. She even said that while driving home impaired her car would not stop at a signal so she ran it. Now we see her out running around with no brakes.
Senda would do that but I do not think he has so disregard for the safety of others puts her a step up.

Spookcat

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2019, 07:58:49 PM
I think she might be worse. We know she has. Grand to spare because she offered it to her mom. She also said it would be $750 to fix her brakes. She even said that while driving home impaired her car would not stop at a signal so she ran it. Now we see her out running around with no brakes.
Senda would do that but I do not think he has so disregard for the safety of others puts her a step up.

Would it be a step up or a step down if it's worse?

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2019, 07:06:15 PM
But a new one.  Test it to see that it works.  Loosely affix it to an end of a broom (whichever end works) with string or tape, just something loose but sticky.  Lift the broomstick up high and set the alarm on top of the highest bookcase or shelf.  Work the alarm loose from the broomstick and bring the broomstick down.  Use a step stool if those are not scary.

Alternatively, get a $10 reacher w/ suction cups.  Put thick duct tape on the back of the alarm.  Use the reacher to stick it up on a wall as high as possible.  Once it's in position, use the solid side (handle) of the reacher to push it tighter against the wall.  Rinse & repeat after humid weather.

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2019, 07:58:49 PM
If she is on a city street going 20mph, she can downshift into 2nd gear which makes stopping easier.  But only at low speeds, otherwise I don't know what will happen.  She should anticipate "stale green" lights and plan accordingly by not accelerating, and downshifting once she gets to 20mph.

Also, this next part is only dangerous if you aren't careful.  But, at low speeds, a very slow, tentative, slight lifting of the emergency brake can slow a car down & is better than nothing.  But don't pull too hard too fast or you lose control of the car.  It's a good move if you're almost stopped, but afraid you're going to go over the white line too far.  Gently stop yourself with the emergency brake.  I think that is what it's for.