• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Laurakinch

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 08:53:29 AM
Plus, receipts that the link was up for days. The damage is done.

Erinn I left you a message in another thread.  I suck at quoting posts on here.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5425.msg1336204;topicseen#msg1336204

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 08:53:29 AM
Plus, receipts that the link was up for days. The damage is done.

and yet it took you weeks to clear Jason Callan's name. damage done.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2019, 01:35:31 AM
A few more cracks in the head should land me unconscious. I'm hoping for some minor hemorrhaging and swelling. Perhaps I should take some blood thinners to help speed my quest for understanding?*

*I have no idea why I'm frustrated. I just hate trying to figure the logic of "normal" people.

Oh no, not you too!  Shreddie was just driven to barely coherent excesses of expression by the antics of the fat man.

For my part, I can't figure out why we meticulously document the actions of people chosen for erratic behavior and then adopt extravagant poses of shock and dismay when they continue to exhibit it.

(Of course I can; there is a similar literary device called a foil used for highlighting character traits by contrast, and I can't help searching for the distorted reflection of the writer in the shiny bit that inspires him, like the nude in the ebay teakettle.)

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 25, 2019, 11:15:07 AM
Keep it 🔥Lit City🔥
Thank you Anthony, I think this woman would find happiness and fulfillment if she just lived the lit city life style

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 09:38:47 AM

Jason will never be the same.

That was HORRIBLE!

Jason was even too intimidated to speak in his defense, and still is.

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 01:16:33 PM
Jason will never be the same.

That was HORRIBLE!

Jason was even too intimidated to speak in his defense, and still is.

oh, you mean this? ah yes. the infamous "evidence" & witnesses to back Erinn's claims and prove Jason's evildoings. yeah, she produced zero evidence of Jason doing anything, let alone committing a crime.

[attachment=1,msg1336221]

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 10:45:40 AM
For my part, I can't figure out why we meticulously document the actions of people chosen for erratic behavior and then adopt extravagant poses of shock and dismay when they continue to exhibit it.

Well, I can't figure out why somebody would pose for pictures half naked and holding a lyre, but I just console myself with the thought that the Atlantic ocean must have been put there for a reason. You look like a dissipated Orpheus. Where are the Thracian women when you need them?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 08:51:55 AM
You're not the one getting the subpoena. A2Hosting is. You're breaking cyberbullying laws in several states. You're using my content here, even though embedding is turned off. You're duplicating my content and posting it on other websites. You've got swastikas and other hate references all over this damn place. This thread has caused me no end of mental duress. The lawyer says no.

No one is forcing you to use this site if it troubles you so much. Now, run along and let the adults talk. I’m sure you can find better things to do with your time, like booze and xanax and rummaging through you mom’s things. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 01:49:37 PM
oh, you mean this? ah yes. the infamous "evidence" & witnesses to back Erinn's claims and prove Jason's evildoings. yeah, she produced zero evidence of Jason doing anything, let alone committing a crime.

[attachment=1,msg1336221]

Zilch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2019, 01:55:27 PM
No one is forcing you to use this site if it troubles you so much. Now, run along and let the adults talk. I’m sure you can find better things to do with your time, like booze and xanax and rummaging through you mom’s things. ::)

and selling her mother's most valuable items to her subscribers...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 08:51:55 AM
You're not the one getting the subpoena. A2Hosting is.

I blame the wine.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 02:05:14 PM
and selling her mother's boomer junk to stupid cat ladies for top dollar...

fix'd

I honestly cant hate on her for selling what will just inevitably being throw into a roll off dumpster after her mom passes. But she uses the money to buy stupid shit like Botox and 40 year old boomer junk instead of keeping up with much needed McMansion repairs.

Betta sell dat china cabinet before it end up in the landfill nigga!

whoozit

I burned my mouth eating pizza.  It’s BellGab’s fault, look out Liberace the subpoena is on its way.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 25, 2019, 01:50:28 PM
Well, I can't figure out why somebody would pose for pictures half naked and holding a lyre, but I just console myself with the thought that the Atlantic ocean must have been put there for a reason. You look like a dissipated Orpheus. Where are the Thracian women when you need them?

Oh, I can clear that up:  like nearly everything I do here, it is to do my part to relieve you of the notion that Americans are uniformly fat and dumb.  I am a patriot, first and foremost, and providing you with a comic target on which to spend your fury is the least I can do.  I regret that I have but one dignity to lose for my country.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 02:43:44 PM
Oh, I can clear that up:  like nearly everything I do here, it is to do my part to relieve you of the notion that Americans are uniformly fat and dumb.  I am a patriot, first and foremost, and providing you with a comic target on which to spend your fury is the least I can do.  I regret that I have but one dignity to lose for my country.

BellGab?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 02:43:44 PM
Oh, I can clear that up:  like nearly everything I do here, it is to do my part to relieve you of the notion that Americans are uniformly fat and dumb.

We've been subjected to enough pictures of your emaciated pigeon chest to clear you of the first charge anyway.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 03:05:21 PM

BellGab?

We ought to force people to pledge allegiance to BellGab and stop dallying with that side bitch E**G**.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 25, 2019, 03:10:52 PM
We ought to force people to pledge allegiance to BellGab and stop dallying with that side bitch E**G**.

ikr?

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 25, 2019, 03:07:46 PM
We've been subjected to enough pictures of your emaciated pigeon chest to clear you of the first charge anyway.

You know, I was hoping Mrs. Beeton's seed cake would go straight to the pectorals with all that butter but hélas! I bench-press in vain.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 09:38:47 AM

She never cleared Jason's name. She just said she was sorry for using a wrong term.

At no point did she clear Jason's name or directly apologize to him and her only amends was to hand him a couple of bucks as if it made up for the Hell he suffered.
Plus the money came with a request to try and help stop this thread. The apology was not out of guilt or remorse, it was just to try to accomplish a goal.

Personally I would keep the cash and tell her to shove her insincere apology right up her ass.
But that is me, Jason might feel different about it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 03:14:17 PM
You know, I was hoping Mrs. Beeton's seed cake would go straight to the pectorals with all that butter but hélas! I bench-press in vain.

I imagine you can get your pectorals buttered at one of those shady clubs you no doubt frequent in your toga, before an audience of baying perverts.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 03:35:14 PM
She never cleared Jason's name. She just said she was sorry for using a wrong term.

At no point did she clear Jason's name or directly apologize to him and her only amends was to hand him a couple of bucks as if it made up for the Hell he suffered.
Plus the money came with a request to try and help stop this thread. The apology was not out of guilt or remorse, it was just to try to accomplish a goal.

Personally I would keep the cash and tell her to shove her insincere apology right up her ass.
But that is me, Jason might feel different about it.

the fact is, she went on the record and recanted. was her video sincere, probably not, idk? does it make up for what she did, hell no! i didn't know about a payoff until Erinn mentioned it last night. i agree, that was a scumbag move by her. i asked Jason to consider returning her hush money and telling her to go fuck off.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 25, 2019, 03:37:38 PM
I imagine you can get your pectorals buttered at one of those shady clubs you no doubt frequent in your toga, before an audience of baying perverts.

I can't go there any more  :( I was followed last time and now the place is staked out by whole phalanxes of the spurned.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 03:54:25 PM
I can't go there any more  :( I was followed last time and now the place is staked out by whole phalanxes of the spurned.

At least you have your pipe if you get lonely. Just remember to give it a good rinse afterwards.