TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 02:06:25 AM
Thank you, I needed that quote.

Praise MW, while you can.

[attachment=1]

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 01:58:40 AM
why are you always rummaging through your mother's valuables when she's asleep? is she okay with you selling her heirlooms to your subscribers? inquiring minds need to know.

Those are mine. Shut up.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 02:07:53 AM
I don't know The Duo Finds but their vids inspire what I do. You do not need to know someone to find inspiration in them ans not all inspiration is positive.

I am certain they were as real as Falkies symptoms of all his maladies.

Mean. Stop.

Spookcat

Perhaps this is just part of the plan to get Bellgab taken down so Falkie will talk to her again.

Bellgab is like crack to drama lovers.

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on June 25, 2019, 01:36:28 AM
Be smart. You don't like certain people or a certain website, then get away from them.

Impossible. Jonesing...

Quote from: Spookcat on June 25, 2019, 02:13:08 AM
Bellgab is like crack to drama lovers.

You seem to have some good advice. Must avoid Spook. At all costs.  ;)

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2019, 02:18:17 AM
Impossible. Jonesing...

the wine, xanax and THRIVE struggle is real. there have been many such cases.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 02:13:03 AM
Mean. Stop.

It is mean that I do not believe you? Really?
Is there a reason that you need me to believe you?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 12:49:54 AM
"Local computer pro runs cyberbullying site in his spare time." That's GOLD! You're welcome, Kelsey!

Actually, I've sold my business and taken a job in a different state which we've moved to. I'll send you Kelsey's cell if you need it. Ta!

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 25, 2019, 01:36:28 AM
Gods help me...

Brig is right. You're blaming the wrong people.

Falkie said your full name before Bellgab took an interest in your channel. He's been doing it for at least a year according to your past posts. The BG interest was blown up by claims you made against Jason Callan.

Are you aware that people have seen Abram asking Falkie for permission to launch an attack against you?

"On Senda's last live Abram asked for permission to launch the attack. He stated he was creating 3 burner emails. On Jason's live we were visited by no more and no less than 3 names, all the  same mo of spamming an insult."

Perhaps you should focus on that? Do you have 100% proof it was from someone here? Please share it or even better, go to the cops.

May I also point out that all Liberace is doing is hosting a message board website. He's not responsible for anything anyone posts. While I don't know him personally, here he's done nothing to you, except make a song, so bringing his family into your videos is a really fucked up way to get your desperate need for sympathy and attention.

Be smart. You don't like certain people or a certain website, then get away from them.

G'Morning Spookcat 

Hey, thank you for stepping in, and stepping up with some facts.

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 02:06:25 AM
Thank you, I needed that quote.

Praise MW, while you can.

Good Morning Erinn.

#PraiseMV!

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on June 25, 2019, 03:11:38 AM
Actually, I've sold my business and taken a job in a different state which we've moved to. I'll send you Kelsey's cell if you need it. Ta!

Good Morning MV.

#PraiseMV!
#BellGabbersDinnduNuffin

I downloaded the vid,if it's ever needed,  and i have the audio here:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s17eQ7jEw1sT

Also, I saved a screenshot of the cover icon of the vid.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 01:37:30 AM
Thank you, sincerely, for your advice about my house.

I like my people. We have fun. Or we used to.

I apologized to Callan. I even sent him cash as retribution.Meanwhile, if it brings you guys joy to make fun of my looks or my life over here, whatever.

If he won't take down this entire festering thread, I just want M.W. to take down all the references to my last name and the links to my professional profile. And get it out of the red threads. Then maybe his business will stay out of the red.

If not, I'll wait for a slow news day in Cape G. Is that a threat? Absolutely not! We're negotiating! And cyberbullying is all the rage right now. I'm sure they'd wanna send Clarice Starling to delve deep into his brain to figure out why it turns him on. His posts are all over this thread. So much for "I didn't even know it existed."

If we're lucky, his hobby plus my uncontrollable weeping and pleading could make national news, particularly in light of Etika.

Not sure why you guys get to play dirty over here and I don't.

No fair.

Hey dummy, did you even notice that I removed the LinkedIn from this thread a couple days ago, as per your request? Probably not.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 03:13:17 AM
G'Morning Spookcat 

Hey, thank you for stepping in, and stepping up with some facts.

Good afternoon, brig.

Ha! Just because someone is presented with facts, doesn't mean they will make smart decisions. I mean, she is selling THRIVE despite evidence it is a scam and doesn't actually help people in a healthy way...

I'm just a simple semi-crazy cat lady that has the tendency to get pissed off at hypocritical attention seekers that bring innocent people into their bullshit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Quote from: Spookcat on June 25, 2019, 03:28:13 AM
Good afternoon, brig.

Ha! Just because someone is presented with facts, doesn't mean they will make smart decisions. I mean, she is selling THRIVE despite evidence it is a scam and doesn't actually help people in a healthy way...

I'm just a simple semi-crazy cat lady that has the tendency to get pissed off at hypocritical attention seekers that bring innocent people into their bullshit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was going to buy some Thrive but then I remembered that I was allergic to placebos.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 25, 2019, 03:28:13 AM
Good afternoon, brig.

I'm not surprised that you would step up in a situation like this.  I think we have always been friends on this unusual and important level, despite out differences, and I think we always will be.  We like to make sure the correct people pay the consequences.  The correct people are very good at deflecting guilt from themselves, and onto others, by creating fake users of avatars, and fake emails, and fake google accounts, but any good investigator will reveal to her that these people are not the people Erinn thinks they are, and that these people have a record of doing this in the past. Not to mention that these people are not even BellGabbers anymore, and do seem, quite overtently, to harbor some intense animosity concerning the rebirth of BellGab.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 02:22:28 AM
the wine, xanax and THRIVE struggle is real. there have been many such cases.

I would go one step farther, and suggest TheWine, Vodka, xanax, Thrive, and conducting a YouTube channel, while using any combination of these things, and then doing YouTubes at other times, without the support of these things, has got to create a rocky YouTube experince for the content creator, and confusion for viewers, as they watch the back and forth with the hate one moment, and the love and appreciation she reveals in the next.  One minute she is thanking us, and the next minute accusing us of stuff that other people did, and are doing.  The thing is, BellBab, and BellGabbers aren't the ones doing it, no matter how Erinns sleuths have made it appear to her.  One of her sleuths lately, had confirmed to Erinn that MV was RG.   I mean, she needs to find better helpers.

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 03:41:18 AM
I'm not surprised that you would step up in a situation like this.  I think we have always been friends on this unusual and important level, despite out differences, and I think we always will be.  We like to make sure the correct people pay the consequences.  The correct people are very good at deflecting quilt from themselves, and onto others, by creating fake users of avatars, and fake emails, and fake google accounts, but any good investigator will reveal to her that these people are not the people Erinn thinks they are, and that these people have a record of doing this in the past. Not to mention that these people are not even BellGabbers anymore, and do seem, quite overtently, to harbor some intense animosity concerning the rebirth of BellGab.

I hate it when people deflect quilts.

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 03:47:56 AM
One minute she is thanking us, and the next minute accusing us of stuff that other people did, and are doing. 

I think she is accusing Bellgab of stuff that never happened.

Do you really think someone called an exboss that she has not spoken to in a long time then he called her, all in the same day?
Did not happen.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 04:00:29 AM
I think she is accusing Bellgab of stuff that never happened.

Do you really think someone called an exboss that she has not spoken to in a long time then he called her, all in the same day?
Did not happen.

I blame the wine, etc, and some good Senda Fabrications as her role models.  She does so love those Senda Stories, finds them humorous, and laughs at him a lot.

whoozit

My real name is Frank Farkle.  I live in North Dakota.  Please join me on my voyage of discovery.  Along the way I will share my witty observations, musings about the world and shit about my life that I am too dumb to keep private.  There will be laughter and tears on my new YT channel, Farkle’s World, beginning on Friday, June 28.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 25, 2019, 04:19:12 AM
My real name is Frank Farkle.  I live in North Dakota.  Please join me on my voyage of discovery.  Along the way I will share my witty observations, musings about the world and shit about my life that I am too dumb to keep private.  There will be laughter and tears on my new YT channel, Farkle’s World, beginning on Friday, June 28.

I would like a link to your YouTube when it's available.  I will suscribe, and start you your very own YouTube Star thread, Free of charge.

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 04:09:13 AM
I blame the wine, etc, and some good Senda Fabrications as her role models.  She does so love those Senda Stories, finds them humorous, and laughs at him a lot.

George "They called my mom and told her I was a conservative"
Erinn "They called my mom and told her I was dead"

George "The threatened to rape Kathy"
Erinn "They threatened my nieces"

George "They said I killed my cats."
Erinn "They called an ex-boss and said I did awful things"

Feel free to add your own.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 04:41:38 AM

I will give it some good thought, and if I think of any good ones, I will.  As for the moment, I have someone coming this morning, and was awoke at 4:30, and am participating here via the gift of strong coffee, and will have to get through my visitor, and a few other things before I will be able to catch the rest of my sleep, after which I will be a far more competent contributer to this thread.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 04:41:38 AM

I think the thing I notice, that Senda and Erinn have in common, is that they trust all the wrong people.

#ICouldBeWrong

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Spookcat on June 25, 2019, 02:13:08 AM
Perhaps this is just part of the plan to get Bellgab taken down so Falkie will talk to her again.
I'll just say this and go back to watching the new spinoff show from afar - this woman wants Senda in a way she either can't deal with, doesn't understand or won't admit.

I don't mean it in a sexual way (dear God) but he appears to satisfy some whatever thing that she lacks. And now the two have become one ... both going to the cross for Bellgab's sins. This is not entirely accidental either. In some part of her reptile brain she really does want to be Senda.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Liberace! on June 25, 2019, 03:20:35 AM
Hey dummy, did you even notice that I removed the LinkedIn from this thread a couple days ago, as per your request? Probably not.

You're not the one getting the subpoena. A2Hosting is. You're breaking cyberbullying laws in several states. You're using my content here, even though embedding is turned off. You're duplicating my content and posting it on other websites. You've got swastikas and other hate references all over this damn place. This thread has caused me no end of mental duress. The lawyer says no.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Liberace! on June 25, 2019, 03:20:35 AM

Plus, receipts that the link was up for days. The damage is done.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 08:51:55 AM
You're not the one getting the subpoena. A2Hosting is. You're breaking cyberbullying laws in several states. You're using my content here, even though embedding is turned off. You're duplicating my content and posting it on other websites. You've got swastikas and other hate references all over this damn place. This thread has caused me no end of mental duress. The lawyer says no.
So the lawyer says no? But what does the bird say

DynamoHum

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 08:51:55 AM

If MV was premoderating content that was posted here then he MIGHT be liable, but as it is post moderated (as in content is posted than people can report it) then he’s pretty much safe legally.

Content posted online is used all over the place ... all your videos on YouTube? Youtube probably own them and not you.

Nazi symbols are illegal in France, but I am not sure anyone here is in France.

Not taking sides, stating facts.