• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2019, 12:13:18 PM
The swan has always been a problem. One production I saw just threw a sheet on stage from the flies. Trying to find a convincing dragon for the Ring is another headache but these complicated sets distract from the music, all to satisfy the vulgarians in the audience who want to see all their money on stage.
Doesn't the Queen own all the swans or some such? I guess she could give a royal warrant and allow a swan to be killed on stage for the production?

Lilith

Selling your dolls at the Memphis Doll Club sounds like a good plan Erinn.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 16, 2019, 12:24:28 PM
Haha behold the modern musical ascetic!  No wonder you flog yourself with tone clusters every morning.

I don't know why we insist on musical authenticity to extraordinary degrees but allow the visual arts free rein -- the effect is jarringly schizophrenic.  If you want to do that, recompose the thing for synths and a dj like Richter did with the Four Seasons (ok not quite) and I might actually be into that.  I saw I think it was Les fêtes d'Hébé which ended with beautiful garlanded nudes of both sexes prancing around in sort of modern ballet poses -- that's about all the progress I will endorse.  That is sexy, sexy music.
I was pleasantly surprised by this and I, generally, am not into electronic music. Though Karl is still much better than Max.

Lilith

Erinns mother dropped her off at Nursing Homes to talk to old people, while other kids got dropped off at the Mall.  True or False?

Lilith

If you're interested in Trive, contact All Quilted Together LLC.  Erinn is not selling it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2019, 12:27:25 PM
I was pleasantly surprised by this and I, generally, am not into electronic music. Though Karl is still much better than Max.

Agreed on the Richter scale hahaha.  I can't decide whether I like the recomposed version only because the original grew too familiar, or if there was actual musical value added.  But those old guys recomposed stuff all the time so I guess it doesn't matter.

Lilith

No Bumble Date this weekend.  Erinns all done with that.  I wonder for how long?  I'm sure she'll give it another try.  Why not?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 16, 2019, 12:32:53 PM
Agreed on the Richter scale hahaha.  I can't decide whether I like the recomposed version only because the original grew too familiar, or if there was actual musical value added.  But those old guys recomposed stuff all the time so I guess it doesn't matter.
Not being familiar with his other works I suspect the former is my reason.
ps: here we have an annual O'Henry Punoff.  It is fun but some of the puns are cringe-worthy and, for some reason, that makes them funny.  But likely an acquired taste. 

http://punoff.com/ 

Lilith

Erinns ready to look thirsty in a bar on the Fourth of July.  Now there's a plan...

Why am I not surprised?

That's the reason for the red white and blue cat ears.

Lilith

George Senda, it's official, you are Erinns comfort food.

Lilith

Erinn is going to go in and get filler under her eyes right here, so that her eyes look fresh and young.

Lilith

All Quilted together is really pushing that Thrive in Erinns chat.  She's all excited.

Lilith

She finally did it.  She BASHED it.  She BROKE it.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2019, 12:50:38 PM

All Quilted together is really pushing that Thrive in Erinns chat.  She's all excited.

People are fucked in the head.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2019, 12:23:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b05Gz9UTTXY

This live from yesterday is an hour long.  I guess I'll get some coffee, and take some time and watch it now.

I think I'll step outside and enjoy the sunshine...

pate

I haven't the slightest clue what this thread is about, but I enjoy checking it out from thyme to thyme.

Now that I have cooled off a bit I will resume my duties as the leader of the People's Free Democratic Republic of Pate and continue my extermination pogrom based on genotype in the backyard.

I have found certain types of the plant citizens to be particularly disruptive to the desired central plan outcome of the lawn.  I am in the process of relocating crab-grass citizens to a re-education area where they will be given a chance to better integrate into proper lawn society.  I call this location Camp Compost Heap, it is near Forward Operating Base Burn Pit where the most recalcitrant of the crab-grass dissidents are transferred if they prove disorderly at Camp Compost Heap.

I have also arbitrarily decided that the citizens of PFDRP support and love this ErinnF.

That is all, Carrie On.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on June 16, 2019, 12:57:57 PM
People are fucked in the head.

The Trive pushing has been think in the live chat so far.

Erinns awake, she's Thriving, she's off the Big Pharma meds.

Lilith

Quote from: pate on June 16, 2019, 12:59:56 PM
I haven't the slightest clue what this thread is about, but I enjoy checking it out from thyme to thyme.

Now that I have cooled off a bit I will resume my duties as the leader of the People's Free Democratic Republic of Pate and continue my extermination pogrom based on genotype in the backyard.

I have found certain types of the plant citizens to be particularly disruptive to the desired central plan outcome of the lawn.  I am in the process of relocating crab-grass citizens to a re-education area where they will be given a chance to better integrate into proper lawn society.  I call this location Camp Compost Heap, it is near Forward Operating Base Burn Pit where the most recalcitrant of the crab-grass dissidents are transferred if they prove disorderly at Camp Compost Heap.

I have also arbitrarily decided that the citizens of PFDRP support and love this ErinnF.

That is all, Carrie On.

We must support our BellGabbers YouTubes!

Praise MV!

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2019, 12:57:14 PM

She finally did it.  She BASHED it.  She BROKE it.

maybe she'll be taken mercifully by sweet, sweet carbon monoxide. i hear there've been many such cases.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 16, 2019, 01:08:46 PM
maybe she'll be taken mercifully by sweet, sweet carbon monoxide. i hear there've been many such cases.

In this live, she said her mom wanted her to leave the smoke alarm alone, because she wants the house to burn down.  :o

I'm not even half way through yet...

Lilith

An Erinn viewers observation, regarding George Senda and Erinns love/hate relationship.

Lilith

BellGab Shoutout, as Erinn explains how she "met" George Senda.   

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2019, 01:17:08 PM
In this live, she said her mom wanted her to leave the smoke alarm alone, because she wants the house to burn down.  :o

I'm not even half way through yet...
I can’t imagine a reality where changing the battery in a smoke alarm is a big deal or leaving it alone is an option.  This brings new meaning to DIAF.  Although with all the roof leaks and mold the place probably wouldn’t burn.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2019, 12:25:04 PM
Doesn't the Queen own all the swans or some such? I guess she could give a royal warrant and allow a swan to be killed on stage for the production?

Don't forget that opera houses are usually horseshoe shaped and the swan is supposed to be brought down with a bow. I can see members of the audience being carried out full of arrows.

dusting optional. jesus.

[attachment=1,msg1334016]

LOL a Trump pinata

[attachment=2,msg1334016]

Lenox china is actually valuable, you dummy!

[attachment=3,msg1334016]

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2019, 02:02:56 PM
Don't forget that opera houses are usually horseshoe shaped and the swan is supposed to be brought down with a bow. I can see members of the audience being carried out full of arrows.
Ha. The audience would have to wear their fencing uniform!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 16, 2019, 02:09:04 PM
dusting optional. jesus.

[attachment=1,msg1334016]

LOL a Trump pinata

[attachment=2,msg1334016]

She said, to be fair, that there's a Hillary one as well.  LOL

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2019, 02:16:08 PM
She said, to be fair, that there's a Hillary one as well.  LOL

so she says... lol

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 16, 2019, 02:20:18 PM
so she says... lol

From the looks of it, Erinn has a treasure of valuables stored in those rooms in her mothers house.