• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is this technology your destiny?

Started by Stellar, April 08, 2019, 10:18:09 PM

Stellar

I would like to introduce a topic that is so vast an encompassing in its effect upon humanity; as it connects a colossal, dark spiritual deployment in itself questions the very fabric of humanities destiny.  Would you choose death to avoid it or spiritual enslavement, along with a decent into the abyss, stating you accept it?  This world is full of choices, but non like the one that is coming to you in the next several years.  This choice is not a pill; it is an embedded technology which is already in use, prophesied ages ago.  This technology is the RFID chip; it connects wirelessly to low orbit 5g satellites, grocery scanners, banks, building entry points and any available reader for RFID.  RFID is an acronym for Radio Frequency Identification and it implementation over the next five years conceived by the globalist will be extremely pervasive.

My interpretation of this technology is to create a dual society.  The haves and the have nots, the ones who choose to follow it by being subjugated in acceptance with the chip in their hand and the ones who will fight against it to the death.  The lithium battery within the RFID chip can be hacked and it will leak causing a very painful rash eventually.  So the cashless society is a threat and a detriment to your soul.  Ask yourself one question, do you want to be the property of the government and banks when so much is on the line?

Prepare yourself for the mass marketing schemes like they can find you anywhere, oh and yes you don’t need cash or credit cards.  The corporate worldwide corrupt news will advertise this in their commercials everywhere.  Expect bill boards, youtube commercials, magazines stating it’s the entire hip thing to do is get chipped.  Sadly children unknowingly are being chipped and some of the youth will go for it without question?  First thing about this technology is it will be optional then at work the ones who get jobs opt in to take it for fear of losing a job then once momentum sets in it will be mandatory.

Like I said the choice is coming!  Will you die by saying no when its mandatory or just escape into the woods?  Or will you sell your soul to technology?

Now that there is no going back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVzClySNFTI

Quote from: 163. Suppose the system survives the crisis of the next several decades. By that time it will have to have solved, or at least brought under control, the principal problems that confront it, in particular that of “socializing” human beings; that is, making people sufficiently docile so that heir behavior no longer threatens the system. That being accomplished, it does not appear that there would be any further obstacle to the development of technology, and it would presumably advance toward its logical conclusion, which is complete control over everything on Earth, including human beings and all other important organisms. The system may become a unitary, monolithic organization, or it may be more or less fragmented and consist of a number of organizations coexisting in a relationship that includes elements of both cooperation and competition, just as today the government, the corporations and other large organizations both cooperate and compete with one another. Human freedom mostly will have vanished, because individuals and small groups will be impotent vis-a-vis large organizations armed with supertechnology and an arsenal of advanced psychological and biological tools for manipulating human beings, besides instruments of surveillance and physical coercion. Only a small number of people will have any real power, and even these probably will have only very limited freedom, because their behavior too will be regulated; just as today our politicians and corporation executives can retain their positions of power only as long as their behavior remains within certain fairly narrow limits. 164. Don’t imagine that the systems will stop developing further techniques for controlling human beings and nature once the crisis of the next few decades is over and increasing control is no longer necessary for the system’s survival. On the contrary, once the hard times are over the system will increase its control over people and nature more rapidly, because it will no longer be hampered by difficulties of the kind that it is currently experiencing. Survival is not the principal motive for extending control. As we explained in paragraphs 87-90, technicians and scientists carry on their work largely as a surrogate activity; that is, they satisfy their need for power by solving technical problems. They will continue to do this with unabated enthusiasm, and among the most interesting and challenging problems for them to solve will be those of understanding the human body and mind and intervening in their development. For the “good of humanity,” of course. 165. But suppose on the other hand that the stresses of the coming decades prove to be too much for the system. If the system breaks down there may be a period of chaos, a “time of troubles” such as those that history has recorded at various epochs in the past. It is impossible to predict what would emerge from such a time of troubles, but at any rate the human race would be given a new chance. The greatest danger is that industrial society may begin to reconstitute itself within the first few years after the breakdown. Certainly there will be many people (power-hungry types especially) who will be anxious to get the factories running again. 166. Therefore two tasks confront those who hate the servitude to which the industrial system is reducing the human race. First, we must work to heighten the social stresses within the system so as to increase the likelihood that it will break down or be weakened sufficiently so that a revolution against it becomes possible. Second, it is necessary to develop and propagate an ideology that opposes technology and the industrial society if and when the system becomes sufficiently weakened. And such an ideology will help to assure that, if and when industrial society breaks down, its remnants will be smashed beyond repair, so that the system cannot be reconstituted. The factories should be destroyed, technical books burned, etc. HUMAN SUFFERING
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

I do not condone the methods of the unabomber, his understanding of technology and its negative consequences cannot not be under estimated.

Jackstar

Say what you want about this guy and his wild posts--at least he's woke to the IQ.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2019, 10:42:21 PM
Say what you want about this guy and his wild posts--at least he's woke to the IQ.

@Jackstar,

It gets deeper and  the deep state is for it, however the Globalist techno society will fall to hackers.  Hackers are always one step of the software developers.  For example if they can hack a car they can hack the Micro RFID chips.  People need access to the downside of techno-crap.  Society needs to regroup and rethink its entire destiny for the day mankind lit fire or a stick against its fellow man was the apple in our eyes.  The global society is spiraling aimlessly down a black hole into techno danger in my humble opinion.  Technology is not a God, but double edge blade all the way to the hilt.  Some day the 3rd Temple will be built in Jerusalem and a wicked man will desecrate it with an AI robot hooked into a quantum speaking computer of the Occult in the Holy of the Holies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca-C3voZwpM

Juan

I share your concern, but I still find it hard to believe such a chip can transmit all the way to a satellite. To a receiver a few feet away, yes, but a satellite 22,000 miles up?

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on April 09, 2019, 05:54:24 AM
I still find it hard to believe such a chip can transmit all the way to a satellite. To a receiver a few feet away, yes, but a satellite 22,000 miles up?

Such a chip doesn't have to transmit--it only has to bounce.

Quote from: Stellar on April 09, 2019, 02:59:44 AM
Some day the 3rd Temple will be built in Jerusalem and a wicked man will desecrate it with an AI robot hooked into a quantum speaking computer of the Occult in the Holy of the Holies.

Still, this would be superior to a Clinton presidency.

Stellar

I share your concern, but I still find it hard to believe such a chip can transmit all the way to a satellite. To a receiver a few feet away, yes, but a satellite 22,000 miles up?

That is a good question but this video proves that with an RFID card you can read it from more than the 1-2 ft Using UHF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLXVWD0nOA

Jojo

Quote from: Stellar on April 08, 2019, 10:18:09 PM
I would like to introduce a topic that is so vast an encompassing in its effect upon humanity; as it connects a colossal, dark spiritual deployment in itself questions the very fabric of humanities destiny.  Would you choose death to avoid it or spiritual enslavement, along with a decent into the abyss, stating you accept it?  This world is full of choices, but non like the one that is coming to you in the next several years.  This choice is not a pill; it is an embedded technology which is already in use, prophesied ages ago.  This technology is the RFID chip; it connects wirelessly to low orbit 5g satellites, grocery scanners, banks, building entry points and any available reader for RFID.  RFID is an acronym for Radio Frequency Identification and it implementation over the next five years conceived by the globalist will be extremely pervasive.

My interpretation of this technology is to create a dual society.  The haves and the have nots, the ones who choose to follow it by being subjugated in acceptance with the chip in their hand and the ones who will fight against it to the death.  The lithium battery within the RFID chip can be hacked and it will leak causing a very painful rash eventually.  So the cashless society is a threat and a detriment to your soul.  Ask yourself one question, do you want to be the property of the government and banks when so much is on the line?

Prepare yourself for the mass marketing schemes like they can find you anywhere, oh and yes you don’t need cash or credit cards.  The corporate worldwide corrupt news will advertise this in their commercials everywhere.  Expect bill boards, youtube commercials, magazines stating it’s the entire hip thing to do is get chipped.  Sadly children unknowingly are being chipped and some of the youth will go for it without question?  First thing about this technology is it will be optional then at work the ones who get jobs opt in to take it for fear of losing a job then once momentum sets in it will be mandatory.

Like I said the choice is coming!  Will you die by saying no when its mandatory or just escape into the woods?  Or will you sell your soul to technology?

Now that there is no going back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVzClySNFTI

I do not condone the methods of the unabomber, his understanding of technology and its negative consequences cannot not be under estimated.

Yes, I once went to the VeriFone website (about the debit pin pads at cash registers).  I was working in accounting and was impressed with the company's pin pads and accounting software.  Boy, was I surprised when I found out from their own website that they are also the creators of VeriChip.  It felt very close to home.  We all use those pin pads almost every day.  But very few us know that the same company wants us implanted.

Jojo

That's what all the telephone poles are for, lol.  Just kidding, but if a phone can do it...

Stellar

5g I feel sick, I'm gagging, I feel the vomit coming up to my mouth:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw8eIIFWmvo

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Stellar on May 02, 2019, 02:57:30 AM
5g I feel sick, I'm gagging, I feel the vomit coming up to my mouth:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw8eIIFWmvo

You know who invented 5G right?

I will give you a hint, it's also the same people that banned it in their country.