• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

On the Edge of the Desert with Miller Zavs

Started by jedimiller, April 07, 2019, 11:27:25 PM

Lilith

Lilith

It's OK Milluh.

I remember when you promised Art that you would support Heather, even tho you did not suppoet her previous to that promise.

There comes a time in all our lives when we have to realize that:
#MaybeArtWuzWrong.

Lilith

Milluh shut down his HeathaForeva FB page? 

Well, no diff for me there, I was always banned from it anyway.   LOL

Lilith

I'm sorry to hear you lost friends Milluh.

Try not to be too sad about it, and remember:

You'll always have BellGab!

[attachment=1]

Lilith

OMG!  Milluh admits that Trolls get to him and make him angrier and angrier and angrier....

Good GRIEF man!  Get a hold of yourself!

Don't be

#TRIGGERED

Lilith

Lilith

Yeah, I had heard rumors that ShopTony had shut down the new Heather FB Fan Page that he made for her.

No diff for me there, I was banned from that too, even after clicking like on all of Lashas posts, and inviting my most valued FB friends to the group.

#sad

Lilith

Well Milluh, I'm going to guess that half the time, women are the "bad guy", so I don't think it's a good policy to always defend the women.

#JUST IMO

I mean, what about equality for women?  My GOD Milluh!!!

Dr. MD MD

It’s people like him who actually do go on to become Hitler. At first he was just a SJW of his day, whining about the Treaty of Versailles. Then look what happened. :-\

Lilith

Calling people HorseFace?  OMG!!

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2019, 03:37:27 PM
It’s people like him who actually do go on to become Hitler. At first he was just a SJW of his day, whining about the Treaty of Versailles. Then look what happened. :-\

I am hearing victim mentality, easily offended.

Probably best off to stay at FB/Ellgab Safespace.

#ICouldBeWrong

Lilith

Honestly Milluh, I've never found your shows to be at all edgy.  I listen to you because you are a registered BellGabber.

Lilith

Milluh, before Arts memorial, you said you talked to Airyn, and she asked you to let the Memorial be for the family, and that you and Anthony were welcome to visit Arts grave later in the afternoon, after the family had left.

Also, you were clearly trying to call Heatha on the phone in your videos to come out and have a beer with you.  Honestly Milluh, your stories change just as much as Heatha's do.

Lilith

Really Milluh?  I think if you asked someone at the police station, they would discourage you from going around randomly, leaving packages outside of peoples houses.

Lilith

I dunno Milluh.  I don't think I could possibly call you an Alpha Male.  More like a "cat lady man".

Lilith

I'll be honest Milluh, I do NOT believe that you would ever show up at Heatha's house at 2AM, and look in her window. I'm on your side about that one.

Lilith

Thank You Milluh.  I enjoyed listening and commenting.

VC

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2019, 04:12:07 PM
Thank You Milluh.  I enjoyed listening and commenting.

Best running commentary on BellGab today! Praise Brig/MV.

Corona Kitty

So I finally got around to listening to a few mins of this guy's youtube thing. Jesus titty fucking christ was it awful. Probably the dumbest person I've heard behind a microphone in a while. (believe me, I had to do a show next to a stupid fuck too) The autism is beyond fierce in this special manlet.

Keep on keeping on Millah.