• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 09, 2021, 03:17:59 PM
i see plenty of proof that she has a mental illness and a sex addiction. and she's a habitual false accuser. sad.

I can't wait to see you present that evidence. I  have PLENTY OF EVIDENCE to PROVE the crime you have committed
against me.

chefist

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 12:40:31 AM
When I get the green 💚 light from my attorneys, I will tell you everything! And it's FUCKED up!!!!

And I do want to make this perfectly clear for any of you slow dumbass men in the room.... I am not suing that bum for $. I am getting a protection order because he was stalking and harassing me and much worse than you think. Its a multi step process to make it permanent.

But I will be filing a lawsuit for the stolen audio and surveillance and harassment. Its a big deal. Groyper is slow and dumb.

Must have been the same shadowy operative that stole George's iPad and left the pack of Newports as their calling card...

Yes indeed...the plot is significantly more viscous now! Ha

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 09, 2021, 03:19:41 PM
oh, she's definitely a marxist.

ATTENTION: NOBODY GIVE DICK ANY HAND GRENADES! NOT EVEN CLOSE
- Dogmatic or Non-dogmatic Maxisism? Pos-Hegelian? And I would like to hear you explain
how I can be an Empress if I am non empiricist? And furthermore, how on GOD's green earth do you
think you have any idea what my thoughts and feelings are about the material world and my ties to
it?

I am not sure if you are more arrogant or stupid. The arrogance would be considerably less likely, but
equally damaging to yourself. Go back to school. And seek spiritual guidance.

Read about the seven fires bare minimum if you think you can even begin to grasp my ideologies,
then I will entertain your moronic accusations, if I am bored.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 02:09:09 AM
She said, "I don't know shit about someone named Cheffist" and I know it was a lie. Not that it matters because cleics rebbion

I think she's been in the chat on Martinez  Tonight from time to time...jus sayin

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: chefist on February 18, 2021, 01:33:15 PM
Must have been the same shadowy operative that stole George's iPad and left the pack of Newports as their calling card...

Yes indeed...the plot is significantly more viscous now! Ha

Viscous? You mean like using a child's avatar on an adult content website and then when informed of
that fact, calling the child a "nigger". It's the kind of Scumbag Nasty I will never accept and I WILL
SMASH THE FACSIST FROG IMPERIALIST. His empire of crap phone no battery cat lady box wine party
is about to get WOQE TF UP.

I asked him nicely. I tried to reason with him about it. I have waited with the utmost patience.
Now he is obviously so naïve as to believe that I won't exercise legal action against him.
Roulette anyone>?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: chefist on February 18, 2021, 01:35:46 PM
I think she's been in the chat on Martinez  Tonight from time to time...jus sayin

Hmmmm? Maybe once last year? But it must not have been very compelling.

Now this, is a friend of mine that is completely fascinating:

https://vimeo.com/465896966

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 01:47:28 PM
Viscous? You mean like using a child's avatar on an adult content website and then when informed of
that fact, calling the child a "nigger". It's the kind of Scumbag Nasty I will never accept and I WILL
SMASH THE FACSIST FROG IMPERIALIST. His empire of crap phone no battery cat lady box wine party
is about to get WOQE TF UP.

I asked him nicely. I tried to reason with him about it. I have waited with the utmost patience.
Now he is obviously so naïve as to believe that I won't exercise legal action against him.
Roulette anyone>?

You’re obviously certifiably insane, just like your BF. That’s right, I just called you both crazy. Call the cops! I just committed a crime on the interwebz.

A child’s avatar? Like anyone would’ve known that until you brought it up. Can’t you just burn your city down like everyone else there? ::)

chefist

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 01:52:26 PM
Hmmmm? Maybe once last year? But it must not have been very compelling.

Now this, is a friend of mine that is completely fascinating:

https://vimeo.com/465896966

Is that the guy from the Lincoln Project?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2021, 01:53:34 PM
You’re obviously certifiably insane, just like your BF. That’s right, I just called you both crazy. Call the cops! I just committed a crime on the interwebz.

A child’s avatar? Like anyone would’ve known that until you brought it up. Can’t you just burn your city down like everyone else there? ::)

Says the Self Proclaimed Doctor who is literally always on BellGab posting really boring regurgitations of
other people's thoughts.
Crazy? No. IDGAF if you hurt my feelings, and so what. I don't care what you think and say. It's not a
violation of my rights for you to say YOU THINK I am crazy.  Oh no call the wambulance...
NOW IF YOU GO ONLINE AND PROMOTE YOUR CHANNEL with false claims on me, and acquire ILLEGAL
AUDIO SURVEILEANCE without my authorization and broadcast it against my protestations, so
this is an INFORMED action of violation of my rights as an AMERICAN CITIZEN.  And there is a great
deal of legal recourse I could pursue just right there. This went on for a month with this stupid FROG.
next YOU take a child's avatar to use on ADULT CONTENT!!!
and then again when informed CONTINUE KNOWINGLY!!!!!!!!
And really you state it plainly yourself, UNTIL I BROUGHT IT UP. See, I DID Bring it up.
But even then no action or responsibility was taken. I am not unreasonable, I can forgive a mistake.
It wasn't a mistake or it would have been apologized for and corrected. 
But that wasn't what ensued. What ensued was Dickless decided to call the child a NIGGER!?
This escalated the crime into HATE CRIME territory. Really stupid. LIKE do you want to be in a
cell with BIG BUBBA? OK, well I will get your boarding pass ready Captain Groyper.
You all are so pathetic you are desperately trying to excuse illegal behavior as some person
overreacting to nothing. Well, actually if you read the law, which I have, there are serious
things going on here that will carry heavy consequence. I mean I don't think it's inconceivable that
several of these internet Trolls will have a RUDE awakening in a cold cold cell.

Now, Dr.MR. NOT CRAZY BUT THINK YOU ARE A DOCTOR ON BELLGAB 24/7....
Reconcile that. 

Have a nice day!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:27:27 PM
Says the Self Proclaimed Doctor who is literally always on BellGab posting really boring regurgitations of
other people's thoughts.
Crazy? No. IDGAF if you hurt my feelings, and so what. I don't care what you think and say. It's not a
violation of my rights for you to say YOU THINK I am crazy.  Oh no call the wambulance...
NOW IF YOU GO ONLINE AND PROMOTE YOUR CHANNEL with false claims on me, and acquire ILLEGAL
AUDIO SURVEILEANCE without my authorization and broadcast it against my protestations, so
this is an INFORMED action of violation of my rights as an AMERICAN CITIZEN.  And there is a great
deal of legal recourse I could pursue just right there. This went on for a month with this stupid FROG.
next YOU take a child's avatar to use on ADULT CONTENT!!!
and then again when informed CONTINUE KNOWINGLY!!!!!!!!
And really you state it plainly yourself, UNTIL I BROUGHT IT UP. See, I DID Bring it up.
But even then no action or responsibility was taken. I am not unreasonable, I can forgive a mistake.
It wasn't a mistake or it would have been apologized for and corrected. 
But that wasn't what ensued. What ensued was Dickless decided to call the child a NIGGER!?
This escalated the crime into HATE CRIME territory. Really stupid. LIKE do you want to be in a
cell with BIG BUBBA? OK, well I will get your boarding pass ready Captain Groyper.
You all are so pathetic you are desperately trying to excuse illegal behavior as some person
overreacting to nothing. Well, actually if you read the law, which I have, there are serious
things going on here that will carry heavy consequence. I mean I don't think it's inconceivable that
several of these internet Trolls will have a RUDE awakening in a cold cold cell.

Now, Dr.MR. NOT CRAZY BUT THINK YOU ARE A DOCTOR ON BELLGAB 24/7....
Reconcile that. 

Have a nice day!

Yep, crazy bitch. There are no “hate crime” laws here...yet. Keep slogging, Marxist. Maybe you’ll get there one day. ::)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: chefist on February 18, 2021, 02:00:53 PM
Is that the guy from the Lincoln Project?

No, he is a published historian and a professor at Boston College.
Lincoln Project... WAY OFF. Nobody give Chef anything with live rounds he might shoot an eye out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:37:40 PM
Lincoln Project... WAY OFF. Nobody give Chef anything with live rounds he might shoot an eye out.

It’s your ability to make friends wherever you go that I find impressive.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2021, 02:29:12 PM
Yep, crazy bitch. There are no “hate crime” laws here...yet. Keep slogging, Marxist. Maybe you’ll get there one day. ::)

You are really dumb. Do you know what the law is regarding illegal attainment of audio and production of content without authorization, and furthermore what do you mean "here"? Groyper
did this on YOUTUBE, as if you didn't know. And yes, there are cyber laws and US LAWS and TRIBAL LAWS and STATE LAWS that have been violated.

BTW ignorance of the law doesn't excuse anyone from consequence.

Again, have a lovely afternoon.

I LOVE JACKSTAR FOREVER!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:47:14 PM
You are really dumb. Do you know what the law is regarding illegal attainment of audio and production of content without authorization, and furthermore what do you mean "here"? Groyper
did this on YOUTUBE, as if you didn't know. And yes, there are cyber laws and US LAWS and TRIBAL LAWS and STATE LAWS that have been violated.

BTW ignorance of the law doesn't excuse anyone from consequence.

TTFN

Again, have a lovely afternoon.

I LOVE JACKSTAR FOREVER!!!

I’m shaking with fear...really. ::)

You’re a crazy bitch with a wild burr up your behind. :D

Dr. MD MD

I’m proposing a class action lawsuit against MeowMaid for online harassment of Bellgab members. Who’s with me?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:47:14 PM
there are cyber laws and US LAWS and TRIBAL LAWS and STATE LAWS that have been violated.

Name them. I’ll wait here.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2021, 02:38:49 PM

I'm going to doxx you now! This is DR MD MD LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFvU5AGs02U

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:57:34 PM
I'm going to doxx you now! This is DR MD MD LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFvU5AGs02U

No MDMD is not a doctor but he is a sleek Nubian prince of a male nurse with a giant two-hand wang.  I am trying to make him my boyfriend.

He is very conscientious and always delicately sniffs the bedpans to make sure there is no infection.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2021, 02:38:49 PM

She's a sweetheart! Jack and Dave must be regretting their decision to dump her...ha...

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2021, 02:48:38 PM
I’m shaking with fear...really. ::)

You’re a crazy bitch with a wild burr up your behind. :D

Still no denial from SpaceLaid on being a Stalinist...ha

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2021, 02:56:35 PM
Name them. I’ll wait here.

18 U.S.C. 875(c)
18 U.S.C. § 2510, et seq.
18 U.S.C. § 2422(b)
18 U.S.C. § 2261A
47 U.S.C. § 223
R.W.C §§ 9A.46.110 and 9.61.260
18 U.S.C. § 249
25 U.S.C. § 1301

I will send you 11 more after you submit your online apology
and illegal conduct is acknowledged.

I hope you choke on your stethoscope for being so lame.

Have a nice day!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 18, 2021, 03:03:52 PM

https://definitions.uslegal.com/d/death-threat/#:~:text=Death%20Threat%20Law%20and%20Legal%20Definition.%20Under%20state,or%20bird%20that%20belongs%20to%20a%20person.%20In

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Egisu_4AA

Awe, did you get scawed by my party invitations and my spa treatment offers. You poor little sissy wawas.
Maybe you shouldn't have GANG STALKED ME FOR 7 months!? I might have had a better party invitation...
Now what are you actually accusing me of? No one ever said, please stop you are scaring me, you make me
feel threatened, and sent me a Cease and Desist, or any form of concern that I meant to inflict bodily harm
on any innocent person. Defending my child from threatening persons online or in real life, IS COMPLETELY
LEGAL! 

I think you all should go out for a special dinner tonight:
[attachment=1]

And neckties are stylish. Sorry the only knots I know how to tie are nooses. Are you Scawed?

Boo hoo.

Go suck your thumb and cry in the corner!

Grapefruit, did Mr. Rubini give you a creampie or did you make him wrap up? inquiring minds need to know.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 18, 2021, 03:10:07 PM
No MDMD is not a doctor but he is a sleek Nubian prince of a male nurse with a giant two-hand wang.  I am trying to make him my boyfriend.

He is very conscientious and always delicately sniffs the bedpans to make sure there is no infection.

NOOOOOOO! K Dubb you are so much better than that. I see you with someone more like: [attachment=2,msg1461487]