• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 09, 2021, 05:34:14 PM
Oh look at the defensive Pedophile, thinking he knows things because he listens to lying retards on crack!

I am glad Keanu found out you were nuts before he bought you a house

whoozit

Eveytime I think BellGab can’t get weirder I am proven wrong.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 09, 2021, 05:35:20 PM
why are you using your "child's" youtube account to dox me? why using your "child's" youtube account to make false accusations? sell your ass to a stranger online, then visit him for sex, is that what a good parent should do? please, do tell.

Well #1 Who told you I sold myself!?
#2 What I tell my children about online predators can save their lives and doesn't warrant you harassing my children or me!!!

SpaceMeowMaid

Have you seriously not figured out what actually happened!!!!?
Man you are stupider than you look!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 09, 2021, 05:37:55 PM
I am glad Keanu found out you were nuts before he bought you a house

Whatever jealous herm. He will buy me 5 houses even if I was what you said... And no I am not!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 09, 2021, 05:33:47 PM

I recall Rubini posting pictures of your ass that you said Jackstar took then you sent them to him. Why would you send naked pictures of yourself to Rubini?

Rubini posted those because he was angry that I wouldn't talk to him after he assaulted me!!! So you think it's funny? That alone is a felony.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 09, 2021, 05:45:42 PM
Have you seriously not figured out what actually happened!!!!?
Man you are stupider than you look!

You shilled for Rubini and relayed all of his messages after MV banned him. You would talk baout his network and how Keanu was going to have a show and you were a producer. Then Rubini posted nude photos of you and then it came out that you sent the photos to Rubini that Jackstar took. If you had no sexual interest in Rubini why were you sending him nude photos?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 09, 2021, 05:49:02 PM
Rubini posted those because he was angry that I wouldn't talk to him after he assaulted me!!! So you think it's funny? That alone is a felony.

Thinking it’s funny is a felony?! Well, maybe under Biden. 🤔

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 09, 2021, 05:44:25 PM
Well #1 Who told you I sold myself!?
#2 What I tell my children about online predators can save their lives and doesn't warrant you harassing my children or me!!!

well, you were in my stream using your "child's" account- allegedly your child's account. how am i harassing you or your children?

you sold your ass to Mr. Rubini and you were a lousy lay so he didn't hire you lulz

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 09, 2021, 05:49:02 PM

he said you sat on his face, in very graphic detail! don't worry ill play the recording again during my next stream.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 09, 2021, 05:49:56 PM
You shilled for Rubini and relayed all of his messages after MV banned him. You would talk baout his network and how Keanu was going to have a show and you were a producer. Then Rubini posted nude photos of you and then it came out that you sent the photos to Rubini that Jackstar took. If you had no sexual interest in Rubini why were you sending him nude photos?

because she's a slut. just own it bb. we all know it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 09, 2021, 05:55:08 PM
don't worry ill play the recording again during my next stream.

I would prefer that you not do that. You really don't have my permission to ignore her permission. You also don't have my permission. Whoever you're involved with who thinks this is a good idea is wildly mistaken.

I know this will not stop you. Nevertheless, I don't think you know what forces you're messing with here. None of you have any kind of a vision of the big picture here.

Fair warning. Don't do it.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 09, 2021, 05:57:05 PM
because she's a slut. just own it bb. we all know it.

I also recall that Keanu and Karen Spacey said they would find him a younger native girl to date. Hmm finding a younger native american girl for a guy who supposedly sex trafficked her. That sounds a little like she was doing a bit of sex trafficking herself. Where have i heard this story before 🤔

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 09, 2021, 06:00:17 PM
I would prefer that you not do that. You really don't have my permission to ignore her permission. You also don't have my permission. Whoever you're involved with who thinks this is a good idea is wildly mistaken.

I know this will not stop you. Nevertheless, I don't think you know what forces you're messing with here. None of you have any kind of a vision of the big picture here.

Fair warning. Don't do it.

Why don’t you lay it all out for us what will happen? Or just keep posting more walls of cryptic bullshit. Your choice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 09, 2021, 06:11:32 PM
What would you know about that kind of thing?

Probably about as much as you.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2021, 06:08:31 PM
Why don’t you lay it all out for us what will happen? Or just keep posting more walls of cryptic bullshit. Your choice.

im pretty sure this is about Miss Made aka Grapefruit being asshurt because she got caught lying about her little sex trip to Dallas...

#RegretIsNotRape

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 09, 2021, 06:13:12 PM
im pretty sure this is about Miss Made aka Grapefruit being asshurt because she got caught lying about her little sex trip to Dallas...

#RegretIsNotRape

I also think someone may have been indulging in crack/meth today. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2021, 06:14:41 PM
I also think someone may have been indulging in crack/meth today. ;)

mhm she's got that fire 🔥🔥🔥

SpaceMeowMaid

Tell ya what nosy bellgab pedophile scums. I'm going to throw a party for all of you and we can play a little game I like to call noose necktie... Will he sink or float?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 09, 2021, 06:13:12 PM

#RegretIsNotRape

#FreeRubini
#RubiniDinduNuffin
#JewsRule

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 09, 2021, 06:17:33 PM
#RubiniDinduNuffin

Interstate wire fraud means Rico means you're all pretty much f*****

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 09, 2021, 06:20:17 PM
Interstate wire fraud means Rico means you're all pretty much f*****

How do you figure anonymous posters can be implicated in your pathetic little drama?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2021, 06:14:41 PM
I also think someone may have been indulging in had enough of lying cyberstalkers and bullies
What do you call it when you tell a person no and then they force themselves on you!? And try to blackmail you with photos and other threats!?

I don't call that a vacation you fucking retard...
But you know... Do you have some inside information!? Are you speaking for someone who was an eye witness!!!!?

If any of you are working for the person who assaulted me or if any or you are representing or speaking for him you would know that this is a jail able offense.

Let it RIP!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2021, 06:21:57 PM
How do you figure anonymous posters can be implicated in your pathetic little drama?

Cybercrimes Investigation

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 09, 2021, 06:22:46 PM
What do you call it when you tell a person no and then they force themselves on you!? And try to blackmail you with photos and other threats!?

I don't call that a vacation you fucking retard...
But you know... Do you have some inside information!? Are you speaking for someone who was an eye witness!!!!?

If any of you are working for the person who assaulted me or if any or you are representing or speaking for him you would know that this is a jail able offense.

Let it RIP!

I don’t know him and frankly I grew weary of his and your bullshit pretty quickly. Is this just more performance art or are you not allowed to break character?

SpaceMeowMaid

And if only RICHARD could have just left my CHILDREN alone!!! Fucking scumbag!!!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 09, 2021, 06:22:46 PM

if any or you are representing or speaking for him you would know that this is a jail able offense.

Oh, like you did after MV banned him?

By the way you are threatening lives on here maybe i should report it to the FBI.