• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper, my baby..Who in the HECK is this Emily woman?! And how can we resolve her blood sugar deficiency?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 12:55:28 PM
He's coming apart at the seams. The dude sent me a flurry of manic DM's on Twitter earlier, defending his honour. I asked him to hire a shrink.

The above statements are untrue and factually inaccurate. Why don't you post them? I would be happy to.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 03:28:31 PM
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1357801252529205248

#This_Is_Fine #GlitterInTheMatrix #Relax #Don'tDoIt #TheDevilYouKnow #TheBladeOfSeventeen #FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #Ms.MaidMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #SparkleinyourEyes #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoasJLe8L9g

"Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as art" â€" Samantha Fish

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Jeffrey Epstein

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

"These are aLOT (sic) better when you listen to the Azzerae version. [...] It's worth the wait, folks." â€" Crisco Bounty III, Esq., "The Quicker-Pick-Her-Upper"

"This is like picking up a pirate radio transmission in a filling, and unavoidably eavesdropping scandalous dialogue of some kind." â€" Aleister "A-Lister" Crowley

I hope you all like the music. It's faced based.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 11:39:58 AM

Whatever.

Twitter? The Magick In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network is there. And that's on record.

Jackstar

I'm getting a message from the other side; *one finger pointing at temple--eyes squinched up* and I'm being told not to make fun of people who are disabled.

Since I don't, you know, do that--wait, maybe I'm the retard? I guess it could be--I'm uncertain why I've been tasked with checking in on this bit here. But, here I am.

If anyone can find a spot where I'm making fun of anyone being disabled... anyone at all... please LINK IT. Right here! Thanks in advance.

I'll stay tuned. Don't ask.

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 05, 2021, 03:49:55 PM
I don't even care about this faggot or his star wars toys

But... is he disabled? Uh-oh.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 03:49:56 PM
I'm getting a message from the other side; *one finger pointing at temple--eyes squinched up* and I'm being told not to make fun of people who are disabled.

Since I don't, you know, do that--wait, maybe I'm the retard? I guess it could be--I'm uncertain why I've been tasked with checking in on this bit here. But, here I am.

If anyone can find a spot where I'm making fun of anyone being disabled... anyone at all... please LINK IT. Right here! Thanks in advance.

I'll stay tuned. Don't ask.

Is driving drunk a disability?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 03:34:49 PM
The above statements are untrue and factually inaccurate. Why don't you post them? I would be happy to.

Because I don't have anything to prove. And I have much better things to do with my time.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 06, 2021, 12:02:49 AM
Because I don't have anything to prove.

Kaffir: you have got another think coming.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 05, 2021, 04:31:19 PM
Is driving drunk a disability?

Is it a disability to be a fake anime troll that follows Groyper around like a lapdog? Groyper...
The no personality, no talent ninny that panders to all these weird people with nothing to say
but gossip, talking about eating ass, and generally having zero hint of intellect.
And Jacky is doing it too now.
Pathetic.
Yes I think it is a disabling condition. It disables you from being worth a shit.
Like a pack of dogs but you aren't dogs, you are guinea pigs with dildos tied to your backs because
you wouldn't know what to do with any real man parts anyway. That's ok, the cat ladies
don't mind.
Have fun eating old saggy tacos and hoping that someday you can find your balls!
PS watch out for the Eagle Fire, I hear it schorches the ugly ones first.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 01:21:29 AM
Please tell me what is a rogering?  It's cracking me up every time you say that
[attachment=1,msg1425220]
Quote from: AZZERAE on October 03, 2020, 09:43:20 AM
It means I'll RAPE him.

That's funny odd.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 06, 2021, 05:40:52 AM
PS watch out for the Eagle Fire, I hear it schorches the ugly ones first.

The woman I know doesn't call me "Jacky," and doesn't laugh at these kinds of jokes. (Darling, you cannot imagine the screeching your tulpa generates. It is obscene.) And, she's not ugly. So I hope this idiot imposter goes to (CENSORED) (PROTECTED). Naturally, as I am the most Got-damn beautiful Man that has ever lived--as well as, A Superior Man--I expect that any arrival of any such cleansing fire shall leave me completely unscathed.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 01, 2020, 03:16:17 PM
Good stuff, Azzerae

How many hosebag gigolos do you know, anyway? I'm not so sure I like your little friend(s) anymore. Their attitudes really do seem a little ugly--but for your sake, and for the sake of your... delicate sensitivities, I was willing to look past that.

It is perhaps, now--time to look deeper. Maybe you should get that juicy globe of yours onto a (REDACTED).

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 01, 2020, 03:16:17 PM
I will remain guarded. It's funny to say that because talking to you and Jackstar is probably the least guarded that I could ever be

Yeah. FUNNY. Stay guarded. You're being trafficked, WM****.

Cleanse it with the fire. (I'm not talking about your chessboard, my puzzle book(s), or your (CLASSIFIED) glass. I'm talking about YOUR Fruit.) Stick a ripe & wet one in the microwave oven.

Have fun eating old saggy tacos and hoping that someday you can find your balls!

Is this code, or projection? If it's the former, someone needs to go back to code finishing school, and if the latter, I will change my locks. Not out of fear--out of Strength.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 06, 2021, 12:14:36 AM
[i mage width=350 height=262]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4M-CT9TVboo/hqdefault.jpg[/img]

Quote from: Jackstar on February 06, 2021, 01:51:53 PM
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1358140369595109377

#This_Is_Fine #GlitterInTheMatrix #Relax #Don'tDoIt #TheDevilYouKnow #TheBladeOfSeventeen #FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #Ms.MaidMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #SparkleinyourEyes #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://youtu.be/pCmFn3dNkss

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Jeffrey Epstein

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

"These are aLOT (sic) better when you listen to the Azzerae version. [...] It's worth the wait, folks." â€" Crisco Bounty III, Esq., "The Quicker-Pick-Her-Upper"

"This is like picking up a pirate radio transmission in a filling, and unavoidably eavesdropping scandalous dialogue of some kind." â€" Aleister "A-Lister" Crowley

https://youtu.be/BDhcRwmp3wc

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 06, 2021, 11:39:02 AM
Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 01:21:29 AM
Please tell me what is a rogering?  It's cracking me up every time you say that
[attachment=1,msg1425220]
Quote from: AZZERAE on October 03, 2020, 09:43:20 AM
It means I'll RAPE him.

That's funny odd.

The woman I know doesn't call me "Jacky," and doesn't laugh at these kinds of jokes. (Darling, you cannot imagine the screeching your tulpa generates. It is obscene.) And, she's not ugly. So I hope this idiot imposter goes to (CENSORED) (PROTECTED). Naturally, as I am the most Got-damn beautiful Man that has ever lived--as well as, A Superior Man--I expect that any arrival of any such cleansing fire shall leave me completely unscathed.

Yeah. FUNNY. Stay guarded. You're being trafficked, WM****. [...]
Not out of fear--out of Strength.

[attachment=1,msg1459315]

I guess she changed her rules for other people again. She gets to do that--she's consistent about that.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 06, 2021, 02:01:43 PM

That's funny odd.

Yeah. FUNNY. Stay guarded. You're being trafficked, WM****. [...]
Not out of fear--out of Strength.

[attachment=1,msg1459315]

I guess she changed her rules for other people again. She gets to do that--she's consistent about that.

I see you are grasping at straws and taking things out of context. How fun. You are making me sick
Gotta stand up for your real troll gang against me again!!! I still don't think you are funny. I think it's funny when Azzerae says Roger because it's a name and he wasn't actually raping anyone. Now, my man, if you cannot differentiate the hypothetical from the actual well, maybe there's a pill for that?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 06, 2021, 03:04:33 PM
talking about eating ass
Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 01:32:30 PM

I see you are grasping at straws and taking things out of context. How fun. You are making me sick
Gotta stand up for your real troll gang against me again!!! I still don't think you are funny. I think it's funny when Azzerae says Roger because it's a name and he wasn't actually raping anyone. Now, my man, if you cannot differentiate the hypothetical from the actual well, maybe there's a pill for that?

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 24, 2021, 12:38:10 AM
You have any doubts about why I hate you now?

And then some.

You are making me sick

I found you this way--and, that is on record.

maybe there's a pill for that?

If you find one, maybe you can shove it.

I see you are grasping at straws and taking things out of context. How fun.

Kids, if you ever have the opportunity, you will have the means to do so: I highly recommend picking up the mirror upgrade for your psychokinetic shielding as soon as possible. It is worth its weight in golden showers.

This may seem like an odd metric for comparison, but take it from Me: it's a jungle out there. Rawr.

jason.callan

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 05, 2021, 03:49:55 PM
I don't even care about this faggot or his star wars toys

>MFW i made his list

Miller is a true twat.
I finally address my legion with thoughts about this abortion.

https://youtu.be/5NFKTwcurFg

Also please take note of him starting his channel back in 2007 & of Today only having 223 subscribers.
Christ, I'm sure even Falkie thinks that is pathetic.
Ha Ha Ha [attachment=1,msg1459348]

chefist

Wow...so much to catch on...let me make a bowl of fresh, buttery popcorn! Ha

Silphion

Quote from: jason.callan on February 06, 2021, 06:24:04 PM
Miller is a true twat.
I finally address my legion with thoughts about this abortion.

https://youtu.be/5NFKTwcurFg

Also please take note of him starting his channel back in 2007 & of Today only having 223 subscribers.
Christ, I'm sure even Falkie thinks that is pathetic.
Ha Ha Ha [attachment=1,msg1459348]

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 06, 2021, 09:39:56 AM
I guess in his world God is not embarrassed by his people becoming fat slobs who make videos showing off their 12 chins. I also guess his God is not embarrassed by a guy who stalks and harasses women online and begs them for pictures of their feet to jerk off to.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on February 07, 2021, 01:04:09 AM

You trying to start up up some stuff horsey?

That never happens around here!

Silphion

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2021, 01:06:36 AM
You trying to start up up some stuff horsey?

That never happens around here!

The truth will out.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on February 07, 2021, 01:18:02 AM
The truth will out.

Are you trying to get Miller to disavow Ell-a-haven? You know he says he doesn't ever come to BellGab.

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1358319509665292288

https://youtu.be/zDZhW744n0c

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2021, 01:23:49 AM
Are you trying to get Miller to disavow Ell-a-haven? You know he says he doesn't ever come to BellGab.

But this is where the new Networks marbles are.

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2021, 01:23:49 AM

LOL...Bart Ell...the guy that made his name defaming Falkie in the most trollish ways...but then establishes a site where you cannot criticize or troll him in anyway...ha