• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 08:34:25 AM
Hi, as you can see, Jackstar is still "over-sharing" to much, much greater than Falkie-esque levels.

We could make a thread about the Jackstar oversharing thread if needed, but at this point, what difference does it make?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2021, 01:21:16 AM
I am not allowed to use Bellgab any longer.

Okay, so, turns out: distant early warning. I won't lie though: could be a gag order slapped on me any day now. Probably not on the weekend tho. Authorities seem busy. It's not like I represent an emergent threat, or anything. Hi! /waves I'm Jackstar! I'm mostly harmless! Keep me out of the photon belt, don't spit on your finger and stick it in my ear (I will BREAK your fuckin' ARM), and whatever you do, no matter what happens... do not offer me food. I don't care what time it is. If I want something in my stomach I will let you know. If you want to put something in my stomach I will look at you with deep, guarded suspicion, and if it keeps happening, I'm gonna open up a file.

[attachment=1,msg1455017]

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2021, 01:21:16 AM
Trust The Plan.

Whaddayagot to lose? Your faith in a cold, unfeeling, and hostile Universe? Wow, kick the habit. How's it gonna be "unfeeling" and  "hostile" at the same time, anyway? Have you met my Ex? No, of course you haven't. What a charmer.

Meanwhile, back to reality: I didn't come back to post more Q memes--if any of all y'all still haven't seen enough, there's still a cadre of die-hard try-hards tossing them up in the usual places, get your final Berlin Wall souvenirs--I came back because I was given a mandate to do so. Believe me... I am not all that much happier about it than any of you.

Some of you are probably annoyed that you were fooled again. Some of you probably think that leaving was some kind of a stunt. Perhaps a cunning one. Yet, nothing could be farther from the truth... I really thought it was the end. *sniffle*. I would have been all broken up about never seeing any of all y'all again, but as you're all camping out across the street, well, I figured I was gonna manage the separation anxiety. Turns out, no dice.

Let me know when you find the Complaint Dept. I've got some stuff saved up. Meanwhile, WATCH THE WATER. (hahhaa I'm a bastard ;) DEAL WITH IT)

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on January 15, 2021, 02:23:38 AM
This is the start to a great suicide. Jacko, I have a secret to tell you.

Is it about your menses? That would totally normalize making tasteless jokes about self-harm--I mean, it's not like all the flunkies and toadies and thugs aren't struggling with their upcoming existential crisis--now available on Twitch. How can you be so insensitive at a time like this? A-bloo-bloo-bloo-boo-hoo.

WOTR

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 12, 2021, 04:04:34 PM
Considering you all in a generic sense seem to be intellectuals, you certainly seem to get stuck in limited focus, childish, stunted, stagnant thought processes. Where attention goes, energy flows. Get focused on some Victory and Prosperity. And don't waste your time judging me,
IDGAF what any of you buttmunchers think KEK

You prefer to believe the words of a liar... By all means go right on.

I am moving on to other forums... And no, not Rapey-knee gab

as if it's your business, Jackstar introduced me to Bellgab after we were already lovers. And he is my
only Bellgab romance, intimacy. That other person was a liar, and didn't take no for an answer.

Now, as for Jewel, that was my kitty too. Do you think you are the only one who loves her?
I have a lot of cool images of her as I used to take care of her frequently. I suppose you forgot.
Typical, concentrate on the problems, and ignore the happy positive memories... 

Jesus LOVES YOU

Can't say I didn't see it coming. Can't say that I would not do the same. Anyhow, enjoy your travels. Maybe one day pop in to check on us. In the mean time, we will be here wallowing in contributing to this boiling pit of sewage.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2021, 02:50:14 PM
Maybe one day pop in to check on us.

If any of you ever change, anyone within 300 miles will see my smoke signals.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on January 16, 2021, 03:37:28 PM
Tie both hands behind your back dude.

Take the dick out of your mouth and tell it who's the boss. You missed the licensing conference to get cleared for bondage humor.

Jackstar,  kudos to you on your tub video debut. looking good!!

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 16, 2021, 06:37:42 PM

[attachment=1,msg1455144]

He kinda reminds me of that dude from MadTV in that one.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2021, 03:43:13 PM
Take the dick out of your mouth and tell it who's the boss. You missed the licensing conference to get cleared for bondage humor.

Oh, how dare YOU! Don't be so led astray, obtuse and belligerently blind, fool!

Silphion

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 03, 2021, 12:02:06 AM

Rub-a-dub-dub,
Three men in a tub,
And who do you think they were?
The butcher, the baker,
The candlestick-maker,
They all sailed out to sea,
‘Twas enough to make a man stare.

Jackstar

tub video debut. looking good!!

Thanks, I appreciate that. Is it a tradition? I had already planned it out before I saw the other two... on the same day. Spooky.

You may affix the image to the interior of your gym locker door, as well as in It's Over's latest "pics coming soon!" thread. Honestly, some of you people are acting like I haven't been here for seven fucking years, why the sudden fascination in my appearance? Maybe it's Maybelline.

Lilith

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Beat THAT Milluh!

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on January 16, 2021, 06:58:12 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Someone accused me of trying to exploit Grapefruit.
WRONG.

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2021, 07:04:47 PM
Someone accused me of trying to exploit Grapefruit.
WRONG.
I take it the reconciliation is on hold.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on January 16, 2021, 07:06:07 PM

Is that what they call them these days?

Do take care Jack. An image search of that leads to information about nipple cancer. 

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2021, 07:12:22 PM
Do take care Jack. An image search of that leads to information about nipple cancer.
At least he is not as brazen as Art with his moobs.  Modesty is becoming...reason for thankfulness.

Jackstar

I legitimately have no idea, as I am no longer allowed to become informed of facts that do not match the planned narrative at any given time. However, when one does not like the conversation being had, one simply changes the conversation.

I'm sure plenty of people have reconciled, perhaps even some with me; I simply haven't been informed. This suits me down to the ground; what do I look like, Cupid? She's the one with the bow and arrow.

On the bright side, I'm probably not going to be intimidating anyone anytime soon. So I guess these things can happen organically, like on YouTube.

I warned them. They were warned. How hard is it to listen? Evidently the challenge is enormous, especially when everyone tells me as little as they think can be gotten away with. As I cannot be reasoned with, argued with, or bought, at all, I can see how informing me to my own levels of satisfaction could very well pose a problem to those of a certain strategic bent.

In short, I don't know what is being worked out, as I am fed up with having to wrangle someone's mess for them while knowing I've been set up to fail. Also, I'm supposed to not overshare anymore, because of privacy concerns, so I'll respect everyone's privacy by making my opinion known thusly... while spies are a bunch of b***** little girls, Grapefruit is no spy, and out of the lot of them all, I frankly wish I could reconcile them by freezing them in carbonite.

Separately. Social distancing.

It's beyond my purview. I don't have any control over several aspects ongoing here, I have not set a time-table, and I don't have my nice book on me, which has proven superfluous. I think it's a shadow play, because if anyone had asked before, I would have been well-positioned to explain that there can be no reconciliation as long as I am prevented from revising... the initial thrust of creation.

This simply is not my area any longer. That's funny. I wonder what was always wrong with that being my area?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 08:34:25 AM
Hi, as you can see, Jackstar is still "over-sharing" to much, much greater than Falkie-esque levels.

We could make a thread about the Jackstar oversharing thread if needed, but at this point, what difference does it make?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 17, 2021, 10:13:51 AM
https://youtu.be/xTHyWewjutk

Ciardelo

Pubini records everything. Even his mom.

Probably even your mom.

https://vocaroo.com/1lmSAy0co5mk

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 17, 2021, 10:42:55 AM
Pubini records everything.

I asked him if he recorded all his stories about rape, and he indicated negative. So there are standards exceptions.

oil painted and framed: Jackstarry Night

[attachment=1]

K_Dubb

Jackstar

Normally, the complexity and difficulty involved in the planning, organization, and implementation of a stair-step pin-point fool-proof plan
to bring about the liberation of all Life on Earth would to thoroughly, comprehensively, and universally overstate my level of satisfaction with how recent events have unfolded would take dozens of man-years, thousands of hours of quantum computing mainframe time, and four-hundred and ninety-nine-a

nd-a-half feet of rope.

Without even the tiniest jot of any of that, this image nails it.

[attachment=1]  painting