• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 12, 2021, 04:04:34 PM
you certainly seem to get stuck in limited focus, childish, stunted, stagnant thought processes.

You get stuck. They orchestrate their coordinated assault. They use those childish and stunted maneuvers as tools, not targets of. YOU are THE TARGET. (I'm not targeted like you are, because I am not a woman with vulnerable heartstrings. It's far easier to make your fake tears into real ones, for them, than it is for me to be convinced to give into despair... and since I have no family, no friends, no girlfriends, no lover, no teachers, no students, no mentors, no Hollywood idol pin-up cards in my gym locker, and no love in my heart for any strangers in the world, more than the denizens of Bellgab, this makes me uniquely positioned to take advantage of zugzwang.) I'm already numb and dead inside. Not only do I no longer have heartstrings to pluck... I no longer have a heart. Bye.

You are a biological female. You are WIRED to attach to one biological male as your primary. That's how it's worked for thousands of years--and we're not changing that tonight. We're not changing it at all.

I don't get stuck in those patterns unless I choose or allow myself to be. I can turn it on and off at will. And if you aren't attached to me as your primary biological male... well, I don't need to be unstuck, now do I? I guess I do if I start to reach for a filet knife and get ready to start cutting myself, but that's really not so likely to happen.

I hope you enjoy your next phone call. (Say hi to (REDACTED) for me!) Semper fi. Hey, btw... does all that Jewelry ever get heavy to carry it around? Asking for a friend.

I HOPE YOU ROT

Jackstar

Jackstar introduced me to Bellgab after we were already lovers.

Yep. You know what that means.... we were naked.

/flex

Jackstar

Thank you for the use of your thread, Richard. I just sent a bunch of texts and told everyone how stupid they were, and I am shocked--shocked, I tell you--that none of these fucking pussies could just answer my raging examples of verbal abuse--I may have called one person "a monkeyfucker"--with something useful or substantitive as a reply. Oh, right, they don't want to lose.

Bored now. Time to email The Ex. These Thelemite fuckos will never know what hit them.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2021, 04:41:29 PMno love in my heart for any strangers in the world, more than the denizens of Bellgab,

D'aww :heart:

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 02:45:32 PM
I’m not squealing on Albrecht.

He likes being sexy...it's ok. ha

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2021, 04:24:21 PM
CHECKMATE.

When one of you gets MV unfrozen from the carbonite, please ask him to email me. Thanks in advance.

I concentrate on solutions. You concentrate on my penis. This system has worked for thousands of years--we're not changing it overnight. We're not changing it at all.

Correct...I'm disappointed.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on January 12, 2021, 06:01:03 PM
Correct...I'm disappointed.

How much longer could it have gone? I cannot--right now--rewind time and set the tenpins back up--my old job--and I honestly wouldn't care to, but I didn't have to put a MOAB in the ship's replicator and spit out fifty of them. I just like the sound they make. Boom Ka-boom.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2021, 07:08:30 PM
How much longer could it have gone? I cannot--right now--rewind time and set the tenpins back up--my old job--and I honestly wouldn't care to, but I didn't have to put a MOAB in the ship's replicator and spit out fifty of them. I just like the sound they make. Boom Ka-boom.

I want to come back to BG...I want the innocence again...one more time, again.

Screw SpacedMeow as you will...DON'T VIOLATE ME BG!...DON'T!  >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2021, 05:01:07 PM
These Thelemite fuckos will never know what hit them.

It's possible that I replicated too many MOAB. Oof da.

Spookcat

My goodness...

Seems like a lot has happened.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spookcat on January 13, 2021, 02:44:27 AM
My goodness...

https://youtu.be/K6Pjbtk_EeQ

Hi spooky! Yeah they've been keeping us pretty busy down here. Over here. Up here. West here. West here. I guess that should do it sorry. Hi spooky! I'm not going to lie, when people heard you were coming to visit lots of people lost their f****** minds, like this is not a metaphor, like I didn't even know until just now when I just saw you, "oh my God oh my God spooky is here spooky is here"

so a whole bunch of people got activated off a backup to clean up the place for your arrival cuz they've already wanted to look pretty for you for years but they just hadn't gone around to it, and, as you know, these things have to be recorded coordinated.

Also: the oceans are burning. Please stay!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2021, 05:01:07 PM
I just sent a bunch of texts and told everyone how stupid they were

Oh yeah that happened. And if I could have sent more I would have. Sure seems to have made a difference in the place around here already! I wish I could have done it before, and if it weren't against the rules I'd tell them that they were stupid everyday, it's such a fun job.

Trouble is when I tell someone, they're not stupid anymore. I'm just that good.

/Flex

Jackstar

5+5/5^5

This content has not been brought to you in part or in whole by the MIB Content DElivery Network, which disavows any knowledge or awareness of what this contents content's may consist of or be constituted from.

[attachment=1,msg1454436]

These Thelemite fuckos will never know what hit them, but those Thelemite fuckos are probably going to figure out that it was Doctor Who.

No, no no, no no no, no shawarma for me, please, not yet. I'm saving room for dessert--no matter what temperature it is.

Ciardelo

My goodness...

Hi, as you can see, Jackstar is still "over-sharing" to much, much greater than Falkie-esque levels.

We could make a thread about the Jackstar oversharing thread if needed, but at this point, what difference does it make?

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2021, 07:15:36 AM
5+5/5^5...

Five point zero zero sixteen by ten to the negative fourth.

-p

Jackstar

It is way too early in the morning here for me to do any math.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 08:34:25 AM
Hi, as you can see, Jackstar is still "over-sharing" to much, much greater than Falkie-esque levels.

You're under sharting, is more like it.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 08:34:25 AM
We could make a thread about the Jackstar oversharing thread if needed, but at this point, what difference does it make?

Oh my God, don't make any more threads or I'll... look, I'm sorry, I'm facing down this complex story problem that pate just left me, and I'm already out of gas. There is only so much I can do.

Tell you what. I'll keep up the embargo, and when I'm done scouting out the new paradigm, you'll have had plenty of time to submit your findings. That was what I was going to do anyway, and now that I've told you what to do, I feel a lot better.

I felt okay before, but this is good too.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on January 13, 2021, 12:54:32 PM
Five point zero zero sixteen by ten to the negative fourth.

-p

I give up.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 13, 2021, 01:45:37 PM
https://youtu.be/pKmZ5LPf_9E

My gawd. It's all so very clear neow...I mean now...I'm afraid I've spent a little too much time with the cat ladies.

Wait, is there even such a thing as too many cat ladies? I like cat ladies.

There. I said it.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 01:54:19 PM
My gawd. It's all so very clear neow...I mean now...I'm afraid I've spent a little too much time with the cat ladies.

Wait, is there even such a thing as too many cat ladies? I like cat ladies.

There. I said it.

oh, you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2021, 03:47:11 PM
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1349472328363634688

#TheEdgeOfSeventeen #FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #MeowMagic #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://youtu.be/BXH3Gnvxpw0

"Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as art" â€" Samantha Fish

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Jeffrey Epstein

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

I'm such good company.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 13, 2021, 02:12:08 PM
oh, you.

Hey, Richard, my embargo is lifted--cheers--but I don't have time to promote my latest casting drop on my network. Do you have a network? They're so hot in Paris right now. Look, let me see how you do with this, and maybe we'll talk about doing a merger.

I'm sorry to drop this on you so unexpectedly, and to give even the slightest of impressions that I am attempting to impose my will upon you--my old hobby--but I have an actual life, Sun, and I got to get back to it. It's okay if you can't get on this right now, at least as far as I'm concerned. Toodles!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2021, 03:54:44 PM
I'm such good company.

Hey, Richard, my embargo is lifted--cheers--but I don't have time to promote my latest casting drop on my network. Do you have a network? They're so hot in Paris right now. Look, let me see how you do with this, and maybe we'll talk about doing a merger.

I'm sorry to drop this on you so unexpectedly, and to give even the slightest of impressions that I am attempting to impose my will upon you--my old hobby--but I have an actual life, Sun, and I got to get back to it. It's okay if you can't get on this right now, at least as far as I'm concerned. Toodles!

This idea has great promise.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Spookcat on January 13, 2021, 09:24:13 PM
Brilliant. I should watch that movie though...

What movie is that from?

Jackstar

You prefer to believe the words of a liar... By all means go right on.

Every minute that goes by, this rolling thunder of trainwreck gets further and further past completely out of my hands and control.

I never allowed this. I have been served with legal papers, and expect to get more. The fallout from this event continues to intensify and will ultimately be immense.

I am not allowed to use Bellgab any longer. This was a  completely unexpected development. Can I tell you why? No. Do I know why? No. Would I like to anyway? No.

She forgot she wasn't supposed to post here, and didn't know that I was writing this. That's why she just posted Hot Buttered Rum, not because she's an alcoholic.

Technically, I can still post here, especially since she just did, but... well, bye. There are complexities here I can't explain while staring at this delicious creature before me.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2021, 04:49:11 PM
Yep. You know what that means.... we were naked.

Trust The Plan.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2021, 01:21:16 AMEvery minute that goes by, this rolling thunder of trainwreck gets further and further past completely out of my hands and control.

The start to a great poem. +

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2021, 01:21:16 AMI never allowed this. I have been served with legal papers, and expect to get more. The fallout from this event continues to intensify and will ultimately be immense.

I am not allowed to use Bellgab any longer. This was a  completely unexpected development. Can I tell you why? No. Do I know why? No. Would I like to anyway? No.

She forgot she wasn't supposed to post here, and didn't know that I was writing this. That's why she just posted Hot Buttered Rum, not because she's an alcoholic.

Technically, I can still post here, especially since she just did, but... well, bye. There are complexities here I can't explain while staring at this delicious creature before me.

This is the start to a great suicide. Jacko, I have a secret to tell you.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2021, 01:21:16 AM
The fallout from this event continues to intensify and will ultimately be immense.

This was a  completely unexpected development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMvpuSVW16o