• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 10, 2020, 11:48:55 AM
I listened to part of this earlier and will finish it this evening. I have to say bravo sir.

A certain someone suggested that it was me that put you up to this, but I emphatically deny this - this is all your own work.

i appreciate that. Autumn Ren knows that i will capitalize on mistakes unforced or not.

10 10 20 suck my titties! #LitCity

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2020, 08:03:55 AM
A lot can change in a week, that's true--but I'll be honest, it doesn't sound much to me like he's getting much tang off of that poon.

I'm doing what I can. It's a lot. Let's not make a big thing out of it. I'm fine, it's fine, you're fine, we're all fine here: how are you?

Rubini is a cucking funt.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2020, 03:58:57 AM
I'm not going to lie: RG gets some great calls these days.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 11:22:01 AM
i was only trying to help.

Talk to Duke down in the armory. Get three hammers. Tell him to put it on my tab.

AZZERAE

What's with the enormous gulf between the Frog King "only trying to help", and "talk to Duke"? DO BETTER.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 10, 2020, 12:15:32 PM
DO BETTER.

I'm not even "doing" yet. This is all recon. See? You didn't even notice the recon. How could it get much better than that? 'Ludes, I suppose--but ain't nobody got time for that today. There's police activity in my area fierce the last 12 hours or so. SUVs whizzing up and down, parking out and having little hackeysack tournaments, gathering around intersections and showing presence with thousands of twinkly blue and red lights, like they'd just found a grove of donut trees or something.

The irony here is that I wanna find out exactly what is going on, even more than any of you do out of me. Hah! Jokes on you--I flashied myself before jumping through the last portal. I remember nothing. Also I'm calling absinthe "flashying myself" from now on.

Seriously, they had enough state cops to round up Dillinger, Ousama, and Immanuel Goldstein. I gotta check the sheets. My hunch is that someone done did fuck up pretty severe.

This is exciting, isn't it? My heart goes out to anyone struggling on this fine evening of freedom of virtue. Also I have some nice kitchen handtowels.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 10:59:47 AM
gotcha bitch! #Justice4Anthony

skip ahead to the 25 minute mark and i show up at 1:53 mark:

https://youtu.be/443TcmI6eTA

"I play dumb, but I know exactly what is going on." - Raymond Grover

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 10:59:47 AM
gotcha bitch! #Justice4Anthony

skip ahead to the 25 minute mark and i show up at 1:53 mark:

https://youtu.be/443TcmI6eTA

Ok let me get this straight. Howie Cat was in that 5 hour muck. He is really Rally Squirrel and is a Senda guy. This Autumn Ren person is Spoofer who controls Miller.  Miller is a Heather guy.  Thus the Sendaverse and the Heatherverse have converged.  Well done Groyper!  You now should work on looping in the Gunner65 as he is a Dietrich guy.  Thus the circle will be completed and the Most Holy Trinity of Senda-Heather-Dietrich can be built.   Ragnarok then can commence.  This world ends.

equals

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 01:24:29 PM
im always watching.

"She got comfortable and she got caught." RG

:D ;D

God bless you bastards for this content...bwahahhaa

Lavar Burton.  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 01:07:46 PM
just like i remember it on TV. amazing.

I don't recall the bird jerkin' it.  Mandela Effect?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 10, 2020, 01:25:16 PM
Ok let me get this straight. Howie Cat was in that 5 hour muck. He is really Rally Squirrel and is a Senda guy. This Autumn Ren person is Spoofer who controls Miller.  Miller is a Heather guy.  Thus the Sendaverse and the Heatherverse have converged.  Well done Groyper!  You now should work on looping in the Gunner65 as he is a Dietrich guy.  Thus the circle will be completed and the Most Holy Trinity of Senda-Heather-Dietrich can be built.   Ragnarok then can commence.  This world ends.

equals

he looks like a vanpeir! never underestimate them.

Spookcat

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 10, 2020, 01:25:16 PM

equals

It's your holy trinity, WAN!  ;D

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 10, 2020, 01:57:52 PM

No shit. What the hell is going on with that Asuka?  Some of Dietrich's streams last up to 14 hours.  Ghost's shows are over 10 hours now.  Whatever this thing Groyper posted was over 5. 

chefist

Raymond is working with Angie. - Cat Ladies

Quote from: Spookcat on September 10, 2020, 02:00:55 PM
It's your holy trinity, WAN!  ;D

It is close. There was rumblings of the Gunner making an appearance on Martinez Tonight.  Between Groyper and Cheffy it is gonna happen!  Phase II will be merging of the Heather followers with the Diertich followers.  Phase III is a Heather/Dietrich love child.  Phase IV.  That belongs to Senda and well. Let us not speak of it...............

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 10, 2020, 02:00:57 PM
No shit. What the hell is going on with that Asuka?  Some of Dietrich's streams last up to 14 hours.  Ghost's shows are over 10 hours now.  Whatever this thing Groyper posted was over 5.

Miller was never funny his content is inferior quality and lame I'm just here for Richard the Komedic Kontent Kang!

Spookcat

2:41:00 "I don't go on Bellgab"
2:42:05 "I didn't go to Bellgab until Angie quit talking to me and threw me under the bus and made up all these lies about me and I went to Bellgab to the George Senda thread and to Ellgab to the George Senda thread and I ended up leaving Bellgab" "And I've been a member on Bellgab since Art Bell left Sirus XM"

Quote from: chefist on September 10, 2020, 02:02:50 PM
Raymond is working with Angie. - Cat Ladies

i laughed out loud on the stream when she said that.

LOL no need to watch all 5 hours. skip ahead to the 1:53 mark. also, not much happens after i jump off. i just saved you 4 hours

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 03:02:34 PM
i laughed out loud on the stream when she said that.

Can't wait for Sunday! We might do a little "sword crossing" Saturday night on my show...if tha'ts ok?

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 10, 2020, 02:18:04 PM
Miller was never funny his content is inferior quality and lame I'm just here for Richard the Komedic Kontent Kang!

MOAR RICHARD! BWAHAHAHA! OHHHHH YEAH

Quote from: chefist on September 10, 2020, 03:12:37 PM
Can't wait for Sunday! We might do a little "sword crossing" Saturday night on my show...if tha'ts ok?

i don't see why not.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 03:12:55 PM
MOAR RICHARD! BWAHAHAHA! OHHHHH YEAH

"Miller" has a last name "epeiido"...MOLINO!

ENGLISH = Miller (a person that mills something)

SPANISH = Molinero (same thing)

Jesus Molinero!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 03:04:38 PM
LOL no need to watch all 5 hours. skip ahead to the 1:53 mark. also, not much happens after i jump off. i just saved you 4 hours

witnessed & kek'd