• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on August 30, 2020, 04:27:27 AM
The currency of your insult is sufficient for now.

I'd like a Midori margarita in two hours, but I'll be in church. So I'd like that delivered at a later time tonight. And it has to be tonight. TONIGHT.

WOTR

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 30, 2020, 02:27:52 AM
Shark leaping out of the water with its mouth wide open.
There have been times (particularly when these were popular) that I thought of just making something up and arguing that I was right. I saw a beautiful aquamarine ring in that one. It was not a shark.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 30, 2020, 02:33:22 PM
There have been times (particularly when these were popular) that I thought of just making something up and arguing that I was right. I saw a beautiful aquamarine ring in that one. It was not a shark.  ;)

I’ve never been able to see them either. Fuck those so-called “3D” posters, I say!

Rix Gins

Quote from: WOTR on August 30, 2020, 02:33:22 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2020, 03:17:37 PM
I’ve never been able to see them either. Fuck those so-called “3D” posters, I say!

I used to collect stereo views and stereoscopes.  They can still be found in antique shops and flea markets.  Anyway, I trained myself to see the 'stereo' in the views without a viewer.  It is a procedure called free-viewing.  It comes in handy when you are looking at the stereo cards without a viewer.  The same technique can be applied to those magic picture things.  That shark picture was hard to see.  It took several minutes of gazing before the image took form.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 30, 2020, 05:03:25 PM

I used to collect stereo views and stereoscopes.  They can still be found in antique shops and flea markets.  Anyway, I trained myself to see the 'stereo' in the views without a viewer.  It is a procedure called free-viewing.  It comes in handy when you are looking at the stereo cards without a viewer.  The same technique can be applied to those magic picture things.  That shark picture was hard to see.  It took several minutes of gazing before the image took form.

Those are cool and I’m generally a fan of 3D stuff but I’ve just never been able to see one of the hidden images.

VC

SpaceMeowMaid says you have recorded audio of Rubini. Any plans to reveal what happened w/Rubini?

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 02, 2020, 04:01:51 PM
There is a beautiful irony about this.

[attachment=1]

I told you what I'm here for. I told you. I told you all. Years ago.

Some of you can listen. Some of you cannot.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on September 02, 2020, 02:08:28 PM
SpaceMeowMaid [...] Any plans [...]?

She's under NDA. She's under my NDA. Also, I'm calling my penis "my NDA" now. (No legal status there, I just like the sound of it.) Also, you're a douchebag. Fuck off, we're full.

Quote from: VC on September 02, 2020, 02:08:28 PM
SpaceMeowMaid says you have recorded audio of Rubini. Any plans to reveal what happened w/Rubini?

i never recorded Mr. Rubini.

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 02, 2020, 04:01:51 PM
There is a beautiful irony about this.

Lmao

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2020, 08:57:37 AM
why not?

[attachment=1,msg1418034]

Yes! Go for it!! But blow the story wide open. Nothing less is acceptable. ;)

Will you be allowed to say forbidden words on Tim’s show? ???

Silphion

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 03, 2020, 03:55:43 AM
#RubiniMagic # AmericanMagic #TimelessMagic #Timetravelwithus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Langland

Now this was an interesting read,
the dream-like fable of 𝑃𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑚𝑎𝑛 summarized on Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Plowman

AC400KICK

I'm completely terrified of The Elders.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 04, 2020, 12:39:08 PM

You should be, worm. Now, get back in your box! >:(

Jackstar

I am the motes of the dust in the beam of the eye. Don't buy the hype.

Jackstar

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 04, 2020, 12:39:08 PM

Maybe, just maybe, hear me out--you should eat a little less pussy. Have you ever tried donkey punching? It might just be your thing.

And, I don't mean, donkey punching might be "your thing"--although the possibility seems to deepen by the letter--what I mean is, maybe it's "your thing" that is allowing you to be terrified. Maybe it's... deficient in some way. Have you checked? Have you ever Joogled "jelqing"? It's a thing. It might be your thing you can do with your thing.

Doing things with your thing and then setting it on fire seems to be your thing. I'll be honest: I'll be fucked if I know, I don't read your mewling, bleating, cringing threads. But I've seen this: you've got zazz, Kid; and that's what matters in Life. Now, go tell Groyper to call me Maggot.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on September 03, 2020, 05:17:29 PM
Now this was an interesting read,
the dream-like fable of 𝑃𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑚𝑎𝑛 summarized on Wikipedia.

You don't get out much, do ya?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 03, 2020, 12:02:46 AM
Rubini is a fucking cunt.

A lot can change in a week, that's true--but I'll be honest, it doesn't sound much to me like he's getting much tang off of that poon.

I'm doing what I can. It's a lot. Let's not make a big thing out of it. I'm fine, it's fine, you're fine, we're all fine here: how are you?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2020, 07:02:35 PM
Yes! Go for it!! But blow the story wide open. Nothing less is acceptable. ;)

What are you--fucking high? Oh, right--you think you're being sarcastic (you are), and you think that's funny here. That's adorable.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2020, 07:02:35 PM
Will you be allowed to say forbidden words on Tim’s show? ???

HOTFIX: NO ONE GETS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT WORDS PEOPLE USE ANY MORE. ANY OBJECTIONS? TELL ME THE WORD YOU WOULDN'T LIKE TO HAVE USED, AND I SWEAR TO THE LIVING CHRIST, I WILL HAUNT YOU TO YOUR GOTS-DAMN GRAVE REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL MY VOCAL CORDS DROP AND MINE OWN EARS BLEED.

HOTFIX: REMOVED ALL SUGGESTION BOXES AND REPLACED THEM WITH RACOON NESTS.

HOTFIX: STARTED SMOKING WEED AGAIN. RAWR.

gotcha bitch! #Justice4Anthony

skip ahead to the 25 minute mark and i show up at 1:53 mark:

https://youtu.be/443TcmI6eTA

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2020, 10:59:47 AM
gotcha bitch! #Justice4Anthony

skip ahead to the 25 minute mark and i show up at 1:53 mark:

https://youtu.be/443TcmI6eTA

I listened to part of this earlier and will finish it this evening. I have to say bravo sir.

A certain someone suggested that it was me that put you up to this, but I emphatically deny this - this is all your own work.