• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Big Chicken

The Big Chicken will most definitely be watching.  Say the word and we can get you on a flight to come visit us at The Shop here in West Virginia.     
Don't hem and haw too much Groyper.  There is a guy over on rooshv that is real ball buster.

AZZERAE

On behalf of all autists, I for one, am outraged at the "working title" of this forthcoming stream. BLM will be sicced on you soon. Expect it. They will topple the Confederate statuette of the Frog King in real time.

AZZERAE

Shout outs to that extra ass "S".

Nyewalker

They've rejected Dave Darins Starbucks Giftcard ... He wanted a Grab-N-Go ...It sounded like Groyper is manning the hotline ...so next Dave decides to do his taxes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkEktBExNWc

ACE of CLUBS

Dave Darin video . . . . one hour+ of non-stop babble, about seven minutes of content.  Who writes his stuff?  jackrabbit?   

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 07, 2020, 03:46:01 PM

https://youtu.be/GRVH9mkKA44

Can I also assume that you have not been marching in the BLM rallies?  :(

I had not realized that you are such a bad person.

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper, my baby..

I am washing my hands. I am saving lives..

Keep it lit 🔥

Keep it completely Covid 😷

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 09, 2020, 08:38:07 AM

Richard Groyper, my baby..

I am washing my hands. I am saving lives..

Keep it lit 🔥

Keep it completely Covid 😷

10 10 20 good buddy!

WOTR

I want to know what the hell happened that BeingThere is now on your chat regularly. Did her sense of humour grow "three sizes one day?"

Did she finally realize that the correct response to this:

is this:

Spookcat

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2020, 02:55:04 PM
I want to know what the hell happened that BeingThere is now on your chat regularly. Did her sense of humour grow "three sizes one day?"

Did she finally realize that the correct response to this:

is this:

She's been there for awhile. There was a bit of absence when she was moving, which is when the "eulogy saga" was going on. But she's been a regular almost from the start, I think.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 10:07:59 AM
Live in just 7 short hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolutely! Richie G is BellGab's most trusted source for news, entertainment and sports!