• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 16, 2020, 11:03:17 PM
Nazi cat ladies got their shit pushed in, noice! #Justice4GeorgeForeman

Why does she have an ass on the front of her body? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 19, 2020, 11:24:55 PM

Is it true that Groypers will be voting Biden this year? If so, we may have to reformulate this equation. ;)

no stream today.

heil hortler.

#SneakyRacism

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 21, 2020, 01:48:52 PM
no stream today.

I sense a great disturbance in the Cat Ladyerse.  It is as if a thousand souls have all cried out at once and gone silent.    :'(

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 22, 2020, 11:40:32 PM
https://youtu.be/z8nbV_YFSIY

The Gweilo get beat with bamboo and their organs harvested as the should, SIEG Huawei! 🇨🇳

Cat ladies have nothing better to do than kvetch and complain in-between picking cat turds out of plastic pans full of road gravel.

zero self-awareness. sad. also, i don't need to be paid i do this just for fun kek

[attachment=1,msg1400946]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2020, 08:54:24 AM
zero self-awareness. sad. also, i don't need to be paid i do this just for fun kek

Breaking “woke” liberals one brain at a time.👍

chefist

"Am I being trolled?" - RG

Big Chicken

i don't need to be paid i do this just for fun kek

An interesting statement Mr. Groyper.  Have you ever thought about turning Pro?  The Big Chicken knows talent when he sees it, and son you've got talent.  You are a bit raw but quite good - down at The Shop, we'll make you better.  It is entry level which means you'll be working Yahoo Answers or Patch (  ::)  ) but with a few years of that you might move up to City Data or Archive of Our Own.  With enough moxie you might even reach the top of the pyramid and end up subtly altering hearts and minds on Home Depot reviews and answers.   

Think about it.

chefist

Quote from: Big Chicken on June 25, 2020, 02:33:39 PM
An interesting statement Mr. Groyper.  Have you ever thought about turning Pro?  The Big Chicken knows talent when he sees it, and son you've got talent.  You are a bit raw but quite good - down at The Shop, we'll make you better.  It is entry level which means you'll be working Yahoo Answers or Patch (  ::)  ) but with a few years of that you might move up to City Data or Archive of Our Own.  With enough moxie you might even reach the top of the pyramid and end up subtly altering hearts and minds on Home Depot reviews and answers.   

Think about it.

Once in a lifetime offer, Raymond...to work for the BC...I'm jealous.

Asuka Langley

SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Nyewalker

Why are you attacking Dave Darin !!!

Quote from: Big Chicken on June 25, 2020, 02:33:39 PM

Think about it.

i appreciate the high praise, Big Chicken.

ill think about it.

i feel like the stream was a success.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 28, 2020, 06:46:40 PM
i feel like the stream was a success.

Excellent, Raymond...excellent!

Keep up God's work, sir.

Quote from: chefist on June 28, 2020, 06:47:30 PM
Excellent, Raymond...excellent!

Keep up God's work, sir.

i appreciate that, Chefist.

Asuka Langley

Based stream, i was busy replacing rotted sill plates and wall studs while listening to moonmans greatest hits i will try to catch the next one.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 28, 2020, 07:03:33 PM
Based stream, i was busy replacing rotted sill plates and wall studs while listening to moonmans greatest hits i will try to catch the next one.

my nigga.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 27, 2020, 07:39:24 PM
i appreciate the high praise, Big Chicken.

ill think about it.

The Big Chicken is happy that you are considering it.  I know you are understandably hesitant about working Yahoo Answers. True there will be times when you just want to open a vein but you can do good work there.  You really can.  The Big Chicken looked back in his files and pulled up a couple of examples from when he worked Yahoo Answers all those years ago.  There are multple responses but you should have no trouble picking out the Big Chicken's work.

Example 1
Example 2

Big Chicken

Damn I was good!

Q: Will God let me marry My Cousin?
A: God will not stop you from marrying your cousin. Genetics will allow your to have a child with a water balloon for a head, and flippers for hands.

Q: I job shadow tomorrow...Advise please.?
A: Start saying things like " I wouldn't do that only a ta rd would do that", say a racist or sexist joke to break the ice. Use big words like bull crap, or ineptitude example, " im surprised this place is still standing with all the bullcrap going on here, it Truly was a haven of ineptitude before you tards hired me.

Q: Russians claim Alaska & Mexicans claim the South West ?
A: simple the russians are working with mexican cartels you have got it correct i saw a bunch of dudes in adidas jump suits pick up a truck load of thoes guys at home depot

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on July 02, 2020, 10:00:11 PM
Q: I job shadow tomorrow...Advise please.?
A: Start saying things like " I wouldn't do that only a ta rd would do that", say a racist or sexist joke to break the ice. Use big words like bull crap, or ineptitude example, " im surprised this place is still standing with all the bullcrap going on here, it Truly was a haven of ineptitude before you tards hired me.

Managment reaction: This guy’s just a straight shooter with upper managment written all over him. We gotta promote him!